AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Republican or Democrat

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Republican

7 13.46%
  • Democrat

17 32.69%
  • Independant

15 28.85%
  • Don't Care

13 25.00%
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Republican or Democrat

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo Duck View Post
    but shes at the upper enchaleon of the party,
    The word you wanted was "echelon". No she's not. She should be just as unpopular with them as she is with us. McCain sucked. She cost him the election, though. He should have gone with Lieberman, like his gut was telling him to. I don't think she'll even run, though.

Sarah Palin, in resigning from her Governor's office, no longer has any status in the party. She's a talking head now, and she's signed on to contribute to Fox. The only people who like her are the extreme right, and some of the Tea Party movement. My dad loves her. He gets mad when we talk about it; I will not vote for her. If she's on our ticket, I'll either vote third party or stay home.

My candidate of choice thus far is Mitt Romney. I don't have a list other than that, but I'd support Mitt. Or Newt Gingrich. Maybe Huck, but he's too far right for me, really.

Simon Says...Die!!! Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2011 12:32 PM
    Threads

lol, my point exactly, your first choice is mitt romney, a man who believes ancient jews lived in america 2 thousand yrs ago,he believes this because of his religion and yet you're willing to vote for someone who is obviously not in there right mind, i mean if you believed jesus christ lived in america your dumb, sorry to say it but thats just the way it is.

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lol, my point exactly, your first choice is mitt romney, a man who believes ancient jews lived in america 2 thousand yrs ago,he believes this because of his religion and yet you're willing to vote for someone who is obviously not in there right mind, i mean if you believed jesus christ lived in america your dumb, sorry to say it but thats just the way it is.

Who says I believe such things? Or anything? I'm not even a Christian. I don't care what his religion claims, I like him as a candidate. I think he's smart, experienced, and somewhere between right and moderate.

I could say the same things you just did about JFK. He was a member of a cult that believes in eating human flesh and drinking blood. Symbolically, of course. Does that make him more or less of a man? Is he more acceptable to you because he might be in line with a certain political view, and yet you overlook his strange beliefs?

In this great nation of ours, a citizen is free to believe how he/she sees fit. That religion should not be a judge of character, and to believe one is dumb because they believe something different than you do is pretty intolerant and un-American.

I had it nailed years ago - Liberals are actually more intolerant than conservatives. Thanks, Gizmo, for proving my point again.

This thread is about politics, not religion.

Lastly...you don't HAVE a point right now. I answered your question and then elaborated a bit. My refusal to vote for Palin is not related to my support for Romney. You weren't making a point about Romney, and we weren't talking about religion. Therefore...no "point exactly".
    Last edited by Cobra Commander; 01-28-2010 at 12:55 PM.

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra C
    In this great nation of ours, a citizen is free to believe how he/she sees fit. That religion should not be a judge of character, and to believe one is dumb because they believe something different than you do is pretty intolerant and un-American.
    While I agree that people should not be judged for what they believe in, I think part of the problem comes into play when a persons actions, (atleast seem to be related) directly to their beliefs; and I'm not just talking about religion.

Basically, if I do X, and X is correlated to my belief/vaule system (whatever it is), people who oppose what I do will point and cry that it's because of what my beliefs are; And thus, my beliefs are the core of the problem. So, while it is wrong to judge someone because of their beliefs, it is understandable why someone would think that.

I had it nailed years ago - Liberals are actually more intolerant than conservatives.
    Hm, I think speaking in general terms, most people from the core to the moderates of both sides seem pretty break-even in the tolerance/intolerance debate. This of course, being based off my observations of the issue.
    Last edited by Skylar1; 01-28-2010 at 01:09 PM.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Simon Says...Die!!! Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Commander View Post
    Who says I believe such things? Or anything? I'm not even a Christian. I don't care what his religion claims, I like him as a candidate. I think he's smart, experienced, and somewhere between right and moderate.

I could say the same things you just did about JFK. He was a member of a cult that believes in eating human flesh and drinking blood. Symbolically, of course. Does that make him more or less of a man? Is he more acceptable to you because he might be in line with a certain political view, and yet you overlook his strange beliefs?

I had it nailed years ago - Liberals are actually more intolerant than conservatives. Thanks, Gizmo, for proving my point again.

This thread is about politics, not religion.

Lastly...you don't HAVE a point right now. I answered your question and then elaborated a bit. My refusal to vote for Palin is not related to my support for Romney. You weren't making a point about Romney, and we weren't talking about religion. Therefore...no "point exactly".
    if ya read my earliers POSTS you would see why i said my point exactly, furthermore a person's religion has everything to do with them, is this not what the right was screaming about when clips of REV WRIGHT were all over news stations?there is a difference between drinking wine and eating waffers than believing jesus and jews lived in america 2 thousand years ago, if you could believe that what other stupid things could you believe? just think about it, JEWS and JESUS living in america 2 thousand years ago....yea that sounds like the beliefs of sane ppl.

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

would you vote for Sarah Palin?
    I do have a close friend from Alaska, and he told me a lot of good things about her. I think as an Alaska voter, he can speak more for Sarah Palin than most people. A lot of people in Alaska lost her trust during the election because she was being more portrayed for having more radical views than being a reformist which made her popular and elected as Governor in Alaska. If she was able to convince me more than she's that reformist that got her elected in Alaska, then yes, I would have voted for her years ago. But after resigning from being Governor, I wouldn't at this point. To me, she just seems to only care about attention and money.
    Last edited by ParaParaJMo; 01-28-2010 at 03:10 PM.
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well when it comes to this kinda stuff I tend to be independent when I think through it enough.
    The reasons why I say that is because I find it hard to take sides with anything let along this topic.
    I too am for public health care and stem cell research. But I also think a little on the flip sides of those as well.
    Gero Server Guru

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

if ya read my earliers POSTS you would see why i said my point exactly, furthermore a person's religion has everything to do with them, is this not what the right was screaming about when clips of REV WRIGHT were all over news stations?there is a difference between drinking wine and eating waffers than believing jesus and jews lived in america 2 thousand years ago, if you could believe that what other stupid things could you believe? just think about it, JEWS and JESUS living in america 2 thousand years ago....yea that sounds like the beliefs of sane ppl.
    I'm not going to go back and re-read your other posts. Your exact point didn't come up until I mentioned that I supported Romney. Therefore, your exact point relates to my statement that it was in reply to. I frankly don't care if you feel that is the truth or not, that is the order in which things have happened. And your exact point is moot.

Actually, the right was screaming about racism and the "god damn America" statement. There is no difference between the wine and wafers and the idea that Jesus lived here 2000 years ago. Both are religious beliefs. It makes little difference that You, Gizmo Duck of animeforum, thinks its stupid. Thousands, if not millions of people believe in that religion [or some other version of it]. If it makes a difference to you, then that's your problem. Who are you to judge them? What authority do you have to declare an entire group of people to be dumb, just because YOU think it? Do you think Muslims and Jews are dumb too? Every religion has these fantastical elements to them that make them easy to dismiss, or easy to find faith in. Personally, I don't find the idea that we should all worship an invisible man in the sky to be all that appealing, and I certainly don't cower before such an imaginary person. But billions of people do. The fundamentals of Mormonism are the same as the fundamentals of every other Christian religion - belief in Jesus, who is their savior. The circumstances of his life and in what way he may be honored vary across the board. The core message is the same.

It seems that you have a problem with the freedom of others to say and believe what they choose. Judging them to be stupid or inferior to you is just a step or two below trying to restrict them. Maybe you'd like to share with us what YOU believe? You're here to defend yourself. Romney isn't.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Commander View Post
    I'm not going to go back and re-read your other posts. Your exact point didn't come up until I mentioned that I supported Romney. Therefore, your exact point relates to my statement that it was in reply to. I frankly don't care if you feel that is the truth or not, that is the order in which things have happened. And your exact point is moot.

Actually, the right was screaming about racism and the "god damn America" statement. There is no difference between the wine and wafers and the idea that Jesus lived here 2000 years ago. Both are religious beliefs. It makes little difference that You, Gizmo Duck of animeforum, thinks its stupid. Thousands, if not millions of people believe in that religion [or some other version of it]. If it makes a difference to you, then that's your problem. Who are you to judge them? What authority do you have to declare an entire group of people to be dumb, just because YOU think it? Do you think Muslims and Jews are dumb too? Every religion has these fantastical elements to them that make them easy to dismiss, or easy to find faith in. Personally, I don't find the idea that we should all worship an invisible man in the sky to be all that appealing, and I certainly don't cower before such an imaginary person. But billions of people do. The fundamentals of Mormonism are the same as the fundamentals of every other Christian religion - belief in Jesus, who is their savior. The circumstances of his life and in what way he may be honored vary across the board. The core message is the same.

It seems that you have a problem with the freedom of others to say and believe what they choose. Judging them to be stupid or inferior to you is just a step or two below trying to restrict them. Maybe you'd like to share with us what YOU believe? You're here to defend yourself. Romney isn't.
    my authority is TRUTH, COMMON SENSE and SCIENCE.i don't believe in any religions really, but absolutly will not stand for flat out lies.like scientologists and there stupid religion.I am out for the truth, and cannot be lead by hypocrites who believe retarded things.if you believe jsesu lived in america you completly ignored history and science class and are liable to sell the country for magical beans.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You must realize how silly you sound, railing against something that nearly every elected politician has practiced in some form or another. Since you claim truth and science to be on your side, then you believe there is no God, right? That's fine. But just about every politician does, in some form or another. In 200-some years, have we sold ourselves for magic beans yet? People are multifaceted. This isn't something we need to worry about - it's one small part of their personality. It's about on par with having a problem with Obama for being black, in my opinion.

You might consider not using "you" so often when you talk about these things. It might make people think I'm a Mormon. Or that maybe you're directly insulting me. You might also slow down when you post...you are kind of hard to read sometimes. No doubt your fingers are shaking with rage.
    Last edited by Cobra Commander; 01-28-2010 at 04:46 PM.

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm with my Ohio brethren, or sisters in this case. Fiscally conservative, socially liberal. I supposed the term we are looking for here is Moderate.

To debate this topic however, to any extent on an ANIME FORUM, is retarded, and probably demonstrates how little you should ever have to do with politics or any kind of policy.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i wonder what grades mitt romney got on his history and science exams in school?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is the best I could do for now. I wanted to see if anyone had his actual transcripts/grades, but it appears not.

Governor Romney has been deeply involved in community and civic affairs, serving in his church and numerous charities including City Year, the Boy Scouts, and the Points of Light Foundation. He was also the Massachusetts Republican nominee for U.S. Senate in 1994 against Ted Kennedy. He received his B.A., with Highest Honors, from Brigham Young University in 1971. In 1975, he was awarded an MBA from Harvard Business School, where he was named a Baker Scholar, and a J.D., cum laude, from Harvard Law School.

Governor Romney and his wife Ann have been married for 40 years and have five sons, five daughters-in-law, and fourteen grandchildren.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

didn't george bush go to harvard and yale?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think it was only Yale. I believe he was a C student though.

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kishiro View Post
    To debate this topic however, to any extent on an ANIME FORUM, is retarded, and probably demonstrates how little you should ever have to do with politics or any kind of policy.
    Well said.

Bad Memory

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kishiro View Post
    Sorta degrading to the members of your forum don't you think? I want to agree, but there's at least some level of intelligence to each forum.

my authority is TRUTH, COMMON SENSE and SCIENCE.i don't believe in any religions really, but absolutly will not stand for flat out lies.like scientologists and there stupid religion.I am out for the truth, and cannot be lead by hypocrites who believe retarded things.if you believe jsesu lived in america you completly ignored history and science class and are liable to sell the country for magical beans.
    They didn't tell me anything about Jesus in history or science class. I learned about the New Deal and the water cycle.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

jesus is in roman history.

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

main reason i guess is because i'm from the east coast and most political views are geographic for some reason
    You're a liberal because you're from the east coast?

which explains to me why the South once held by the Confederacy is republican today when at that time they were democrats, both parties kind of switched positions.if abraham lincoln were around today he'd be a democrat
    Based on what grounds?

but also to me the republican party is just hypocrites....i mean you have ppl like sarah palin saying we should teach abstinence in schools when if her own daughter was taught about safe sex she wouldn't be pregnant at 17, also these are the god ppl who sin everyday and really know nothing of the bible. glenn beck always talks about how fat he is and how he loves to eat but also about how gays are sinners and shouldn't get married when last time i checked it said nothing about being gay in the 10 commandments or 7 deadly sins........however Gluttony is mentioned.aklso with the republicans you have Rich ppl complaining about paying money....very christ like huh.
    You never mentioned anything that was hypocritical. Hypocrisy isn't saying something I don't like, and then doing something I don't like.
    Hypocrisy traditionally is promoting an ideology you don't actually believe, and more conventionally it's promoting an ideology that you don't follow. There is a difference between failing to follow and intentionally not following by the way. And also, hypocrisy doesn't make an ideology invalid. At most it makes a person less credible. While it's true that political parties are nothing without its people, it answers an ideology before it does to any of its candidates.

Sorta degrading to the members of your forum don't you think? I want to agree, but there's at least some level of intelligence to each forum.
    If you could point me to a post he made that wasn't degrading to at least one member of this forum, then I might be surprised.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

I personally don't really care as long as that party can make the country better.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post

If you could point me to a post he made that wasn't degrading to at least one member of this forum, then I might be surprised.
    I think he just has one of those personalities that comes off as abrasive sometimes. I just read it and blew it off. He's entitled to his opinion, and we can all be pricks from time to time. So long as he lives in Ohio, I won't have to worry about him ever voting for or against me.

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2024 10:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i'm not even american, but i think democrat is the best option, but don't blame me or anything, i don't know much about American politics.

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 2012 View Post
    I disagree and find his point well-grounded in the realities of this forum. Stop and consider general demographic information about the active members here. The 13-year-old from the Netherlands who by her own admission doesn't know much about American politics but still voices her opinion kinda proves my, and Kishiro's, point.

Bad Memory
    Last edited by Forgotten Show; 01-29-2010 at 02:20 AM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    You're a liberal because you're from the east coast?

Based on what grounds?

You never mentioned anything that was hypocritical. Hypocrisy isn't saying something I don't like, and then doing something I don't like.
    Hypocrisy traditionally is promoting an ideology you don't actually believe, and more conventionally it's promoting an ideology that you don't follow. There is a difference between failing to follow and intentionally not following by the way. And also, hypocrisy doesn't make an ideology invalid. At most it makes a person less credible. While it's true that political parties are nothing without its people, it answers an ideology before it does to any of its candidates.

if you're against gay marriage because you believe it's a sin or point to the bible and your fat you're just a hypocrite as i mentioned b4, these gluttons like rush limbaugh,glenn beck,and that fat pastor are the one's breaking commandments and deadly sins yet rail against gays because of the bible, and if they actually read the thing they'd know there bigger sinners.lets not forget, the republican party brought us into the Iraq war....i mean if that war never happened i think we could afford obamas health care plan no problem, they brought the recession and the reason why the economy is so bad is because of republicans,don't let them fool you with there now blame bush attitude, cuz they all voted for him TWICE and when he was in power they did nothing but defend him, now they actually have tea parties....lol this is how i know you have to be slow to be a republican, whats taxation without representation have to do with there parties?they have representation but they listen to hypocrites like rush limbaugh and glenn beck and don't even realize this, you have ppl screaming don't tax me not realizing only ppl making 250,000 a year get taxed, and they funny thing is republicans try to explain how 250,000 a year really isn't that much money lol.
    Last edited by Simon Phoenix; 01-29-2010 at 03:28 AM.

Senior Member Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 04:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looks like you ignored English class.
    the republican party brought us into the Iraq war
    If you knew anything about American History, or Marine Corp History, we are always butting into others people's problems. Even if we backed out now, it won't solve any of the problems we currently have.
    ooshy ooshy ooshy
    Website|Deviantart
    Msn, email, icq, Facebook? Ask

Closed Thread

Thread Information