AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sequel to Origin: Spirit of the past?

Junior Member Okamigau is on a distinguished road Okamigau's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2010 06:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Sequel to Origin: Spirit of the past?

Hello! was wondering if you could help me, i recently watched the anime Origin spirits of the past, which i fully recommend. But, when i loked at the trailer of the anime afterwards, i saw a hell of alot of scenes there i didnt see in the movie, i was wodnering what information you guys might have on that? is it like Karas were they release it in two or more parts without telling you? or is it just peices that were cut out from the main production? because there was alot of footage there and a story arc that was implied in the trailer thats not in the film. Thanks for any help i may get ^.^

Member Rams has a reputation beyond repute Rams has a reputation beyond repute Rams has a reputation beyond repute Rams has a reputation beyond repute Rams has a reputation beyond repute Rams has a reputation beyond repute Rams has a reputation beyond repute Rams has a reputation beyond repute Rams has a reputation beyond repute Rams has a reputation beyond repute Rams has a reputation beyond repute Rams's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2010 07:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

The trailer may have had scenes that they cut from the final movie. As far as I know, there is no sequel and there are no plans for one. It's really unfortunate because it's a great movie! I picked it up for $3 in a bargain bin because no one has really heard about it before. I didn't expect much but I was very pleasantly surprised!

Signature by Hakuchuumu!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information