AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What would you do if the World is coming to end?

Eumorpha fasciata. MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2010 07:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1161-7211-1531

I'd hang out with loved ones and act goofy like any other time I spend with them. *shrugs* I'd like that happy regularity as my last bit before I go however the world ending happens.

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2011 12:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To be honest, if it was certain that the world was ending, I would probably to some of the worst stuff imaginable.

I would act out some of my more demented fantasies.

I would probably kill someone, just to see how it feels.

I would let go of all my rational thinking and reasoning and just act on my urges and instincts.

I would be a monster.
    I'm a psychic amnesiac. I know in advance what I'm going to forget.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Probably have a Asthma Attack,from worrying too much.

Wafer Paladin Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:10 AM
    Threads

Show indifference. And what do I care if the world is ending? At least it's the end of a race that's destroying itself through many forms. >.>

XD
    I love wafers!

I'm sure the Lakers will get that three-peat. Awwyeahh

Junior Member Psyngelic is just really nice Psyngelic is just really nice Psyngelic is just really nice Psyngelic is just really nice Psyngelic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2010 10:32 PM
    Threads

I would most likely spend my final hours gathering up all the food in our house I can find, board up all the doors and windows then go and eat up in my room! Hehehe.. Take that parents!

They never let me eat in my room. >.< "Dad: Darling, we eat together at the dinner table." "Mom: Hunnie, you'll get your room dirty." I'm not a pig, gosh.. >_>

Senior Member shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd do everything i'd always wanted to do, and amp up all of my credit cards to the max, buying the unneccesary things ive always wanted, but never needed.

Then i'd bid the world good-bye sitting in a pile of electronics, munchies, video Games, books, and manga.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway \(^o^)/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information