AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh the First Series anime

Junior Member egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2010 04:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: minxycat1234

lol why? is it banned? I havent heard of that..though I just did google.....wow......stupid rule people. :S

Junior Member Ténèbres éternelles is on a distinguished road Ténèbres éternelles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2010 07:17 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh the First Series anime

I didn't watch the First Series, I knew Yu-Gi-Oh when GX was diffused for the first time in France.
    However, my friends told me the First series are better.

Junior Member chainsawyou is on a distinguished road chainsawyou's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 06:46 AM
    Threads

i actually liked it a lot, for one it didn't directly go with the card game and i think it made the show more fun and the comedy was good to. also the whole thing with the ancient history of the game being from Egypt was cool and Yami was awesome too.

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2014 11:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Ooooh the forbidden season. I liked it quite a lot actually. It was actually very interesting to see the different Yami no games that the pharaoh made people play. The way they played duel monsters confused me to no end, but that didn't matter, it was amazing. Why didn't they add Miho-chan into the other seasons, I wonder.

My favorite episode was when he tricked that one robber with the lighter. Yami was so evil. I just hate that they didn't add Bakura until the end of the series.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Junior Member TsukiLuna125 is a name known to all TsukiLuna125 is a name known to all TsukiLuna125 is a name known to all TsukiLuna125 is a name known to all TsukiLuna125 is a name known to all TsukiLuna125 is a name known to all TsukiLuna125's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Gifts The one Ring Sushi Full Moon
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 12:25 PM
    Hmmmm, not gonna say that one. Let's go with The Shire.
    Threads

The first Yu~Gi~Oh! series was awesome, and I loved how the Pharaoh was so bad-***, but at a certain point I had to stop watching, because the same thing was happening in every episode. There was some power-hungry or money-crazy person, somehow Yuugi and his friends would wind up in the same place as them, Yuugi would go all Yami, force the bad guy to play a "Yami no Game" the person would lose due to their greed or immorality, and then Yuugi and his friends would skip along into the sunset. I must say, some of these single-episode subplots were really cool and intriguing, but the bad quality animation and voices didn't quite "grab" me like some of the later Yu~Gi~Oh seasons.
    Don't you want somebody to love? Don't you need somebody to love? Wouldn't you love somebody to love? Wouldn't you love somebody to love?
    You better find somebody to love.

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ΣSD View Post
    Ooooh the forbidden season. I liked it quite a lot actually. It was actually very interesting to see the different Yami no games that the pharaoh made people play. The way they played duel monsters confused me to no end, but that didn't matter, it was amazing. Why didn't they add Miho-chan into the other seasons, I wonder.

My favorite episode was when he tricked that one robber with the lighter. Yami was so evil. I just hate that they didn't add Bakura until the end of the series.
    That was because when that show aired in Japan the card game was in development.
    Gero Server Guru

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2014 11:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by Gero50 View Post
    That was because when that show aired in Japan the card game was in development.
    Yeah but then again it was being developed by Bandai, and we all know how confusing their TCGs end up. *cough cough Digimon TCG cough cough*
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Senior Member Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Kunai Katana
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

some may say that the drawing was junk, but i don't think so. and besides it's one of a kind card game that my brother and i are still playing until now

Illusionists

9. Likes tesaamari liked this post
    Junior Member donthateonyaio is on a distinguished road donthateonyaio's Avatar
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2011 10:10 PM
    Threads

Only the episodes that never aired in the u.s are good. Well other then the 5th season

Senior Member Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2014 12:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was stunned that when Yu-gi-Oh came to the states there happened to be a series before it. I'd love to see the first series, featuring the first incarnarnation of Yugi, get dubbed and come here. I mean the original episodes, not Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Monsters.

Considerably vexed, sir? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2014 03:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NWR KazzyMac PSN ID: Kazzy-Mac Steam ID: kazzymac

Considering how old this is, I think what would be more welcomed would be a "Remastering" of the anime itself to improve the art quality ... to be fair, it would be pointless to try and dub something like that, unless you're happy with a half-baked dub because the VA's won't want to dub something so old.

>.>

But I've seen it. Yes, it's a lot different from Duel Monsters and yes, in its own way it's really good. But, I didn't like the ending; I found it quite a letdown compared to other anime.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

Quote Of The Moment:

Currently working on: Oh my Glob! Psygnosis got in touch with us ... Rollcage Redux! New and improved Rollcage 1.
    ^ RollCageX is back! Now called ReCaged.. ^

:Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

Member mangeassshajigan is on a distinguished road mangeassshajigan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Flag One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2012 06:28 PM
    Threads

my entire childhood

Member Matea2306 has a reputation beyond repute Matea2306 has a reputation beyond repute Matea2306 has a reputation beyond repute Matea2306 has a reputation beyond repute Matea2306 has a reputation beyond repute Matea2306 has a reputation beyond repute Matea2306 has a reputation beyond repute Matea2306 has a reputation beyond repute Matea2306 has a reputation beyond repute Matea2306 has a reputation beyond repute Matea2306 has a reputation beyond repute Matea2306's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eye Of Horus 052 - Meowth
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2013 02:59 AM
    Threads

I love that season,it wasnt only about card games,so it was more interesting

Senior Member Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Hot Dog With Ketchup Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2014 02:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Matea2306 View Post
    I love that season,it wasnt only about card games,so it was more interesting
    You've revived quite an old topic,
    ah well yeah i liked the first season of Yu-Gi-Oh.

Junior Member qjackson is on a distinguished road qjackson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2013 09:51 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: bigthanurs

I absolutely love Yugioh the Shadow Games season. It might not have been the best animation wise but man was cool to see Yami be bad mamajamma! I think some people might relate to Yugi more in this series too except for having 3000 year old spirit inside you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information