AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I Bet I Can Make You Smile

Senior Member NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK is a glorious beacon of light NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK is a glorious beacon of light NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK is a glorious beacon of light NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK is a glorious beacon of light NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK is a glorious beacon of light NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2010 03:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

If you don't smile you don't have to post it, just don't post at all lol. that would be good, if you didn't smile just move along

"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional"

THE UNSTOPPABLE SMILE!!!!!!!

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK View Post
    If you don't smile you don't have to post it, just don't post at all lol. that would be good, if you didn't smile just move along
    Of course they can post that they didn't smile. This isn't North Korea, and you're (probably) not Kim Jong-il. You can't simply decree that everyone smile, and expect them to do so.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK is a glorious beacon of light NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK is a glorious beacon of light NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK is a glorious beacon of light NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK is a glorious beacon of light NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK is a glorious beacon of light NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Of course they can post that they didn't smile. This isn't North Korea, and you're (probably) not Kim Jong-il. You can't simply decree that everyone smile, and expect them to do so.

lol o look im suprisd u didn't reply with that star track picture lol

ur right they can post. where in my sentence they i say IF YOU DONT SMILE YOU CAN NOT!!! POST i just simply said it would be better if they didn't post. lol so sorry to break it to u buddy but that north Korea stuff wasn't that funny but it was a good try. lol keep up the good work thanks for posting even if u dont agree with me

Watch your language, please - Eris
    Last edited by Eris; 12-17-2009 at 08:04 AM.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Uh, it wasn't really intended to be very funny.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Uh, it wasn't really intended to be very funny.

lol but idk, it seemed like thats the direction you were headed. I mean if you look back and read you made it seem like i said U CANT POST IF U DIDN'T SMILE, which maybe you misunderstood its late and maybe u misread i would understand if that happened. We both know thats not what i said. Once again thank you for posting on my threads erven if you don't agree with me, it means a lot to me really does. I think its great when people post on my threads, means my thoughts hold some interest to others. If your gonna say something rude to that please don't, i am not saying u CAN'T i am just asking you not to reply in a rude way... thank you.
    Last edited by Eris; 12-17-2009 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Language...

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The concept of hyperbole. You may want to look it up.

Anyway, this thread is past it's expiration date. It's derailed beyond the point of saving. So I'm closing it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information