AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: New forum theme?

Junior Member Maikeru is a name known to all Maikeru is a name known to all Maikeru is a name known to all Maikeru is a name known to all Maikeru is a name known to all Maikeru is a name known to all Maikeru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 10:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default New forum theme?

do you think you can change the color of the yellow text on the forums?? i think that it would make these forums look a WHOLE LOT better...maybe i can make you a background also with photoshop, if its possible.

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

well i believe the yellow looks good with the background

if you change the text then the background would have to be changed as well

wat colors did u have in mind?

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

Junior Member Maikeru is a name known to all Maikeru is a name known to all Maikeru is a name known to all Maikeru is a name known to all Maikeru is a name known to all Maikeru is a name known to all Maikeru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hmm i was thinking like red and black or orange and black background, and depending on which background id say either, red,white,or orange text

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

here is a quick example i have made for the background

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

There are a whole lot colour themes you can choose from here on the forums.
    Just scroll down to the very end of the page and in the right corner you'll find a dropdown menu, where you can choose from lots of different colour themes.

The format of the site will stay the same, though you can adjust some things in your User CP.
    And here's the thread were you can suggest or ask for new colour additions.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

o lol thanks i didnt see the theme selection, my bad

Classical Pony Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell Photoshop
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2014 07:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Serated PSN ID: Serated Steam ID: Serated13

Problem solved, thread closed.

\/CLICK\/

Closed Thread

Thread Information