AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Lady GaGa

Threaded View

Back! Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2010 01:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Okay, I absolutely love Lady GaGa. I was totally indifferent toward her when I was first introduced to her earlier last year, what changed my mind? Her VMA performance and fashion sense. After I saw her performance, I gave her a second chance. Yes, she may sing about money, fame and sex, wear outrageous outfits, and have a rumor going around about having been a transgender. But! These "crazy", "Stupid" outfits have paved the way for future fashion, and I bet anything will make for the appearance of many new fashion trends (some of which I have already seen making there way into stores!). She can ACTUALLY sing, her voice isn't edited with crazy electronic voice changing devices, maybe in a few of her songs yes, but for the most part, this girl can really sing. She can also play the piano, and she does play it in many of her songs. She is in great shape, works/has worked super hard for what she has, loves what she does and isn't afraid to do or say things out of the ordinary. The main thing I like about her is her true originality and eccentricities; this is mostly for her sense of style and fashion.
    Last edited by Naokomi ShYana; 01-07-2010 at 12:57 AM.

Thread Information