AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Lady GaGa

Threaded View

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Default Lady GaGa

Band: Lady GaGa
    Genre: Pop, electronica, synth, dance
    Albums: The Fame, The Fame Monster

Lady GaGa (Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta) has been called the new Madonna by high ranking industry professionals because of her outlandish live performances, eccentric costumes, bouncy lyrics, and her amazing set of pipes. No matter what you think about her, no one questions that she sure can sing. She was born in 1986 and grew up in NY, NY. She was playing piano as a toddler and began (low key) stage performances at age 13. In her late teens she began heavily doing drugs and even performed as a burlesque dancer (huge waste of her talents if you ask me). In 2008 she finally got her big break with her hit single Just Dance.

GaGa's first album, The Fame, was a huge success, with four of its song becoming hit singles (Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, and Paparazzi). She has performed these songs numerous times on various media outlets (Ellen Degeneres, Jimmy Kimmel, AMAs, VMAs, etc). Her second album, The Fame Monster, was at first slated to be a rerelease of The Fame with bonus tracks, however became an album in its own right. Two hit singles off the album include Bad Romance and Dance in the Dark. The songs on this album take on a darker tone than The Fame, evidenced in the synth beats and lyrics.

Lady GaGa herself is considered to be a fashion icon. Largely the creative deisgn for these outfits is GaGa herself along with her team known as the Haus of Lady GaGa. She seems to have an aversion to covering her legs and wearing a top and bottom at the same time. Some noteworthy outfits are added as attachments to this post.

There are many internet rumors that Lady GaGa is a hermaphrodite, a term which has been replaced with intersex by most physicians. These claims originated from a fan who thought he saw a bulge beneath her skirt. Rumors escalated when a false statement from GaGa was released.

It’s not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that I go around telling everyone,” she allegedly said. “Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. It’s just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. The reason I haven’t talked about it is that it’s not a big deal to me.
    GaGa is also considered to be a gay icon. She has herself admitted to being bisexual (the song Poker Face is reported to be about her bisexuality), but her gay icon status is largely due to her professional career. GaGa says that her original fanbase was among the gay community, and she continues to support their efforts for equality. She has performed at San Fransisco Pride in 2008. One of her first televised concerts was shown on LOGO, the LGBT television network.

Vintage Lady GaGa - Captivated and Electric Kiss

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Lady GaGa - Just Dance

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Lady GaGa - Poker Face

+

Lady GaGa - Paparazzi [live at VMAs 2009]

+

Lady GaGa - Dance in the Dark [no video]

+

Lady GaGa - Bad Romance and Speechless [live at AMAs 2009]

+
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	gaga bubble outfit.jpg‎
Views:	76
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	27288   Click image for larger version

Name:	gaga fame ball outfit.jpg‎
Views:	81
Size:	424.2 KB
ID:	27289   Click image for larger version

Name:	gaga origami outfit.jpg‎
Views:	76
Size:	335.9 KB
ID:	27290   Click image for larger version

Name:	gaga paparazzi outfit.jpg‎
Views:	79
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	27291   Click image for larger version

Name:	gaga pokerface outfit.jpg‎
Views:	73
Size:	138.3 KB
ID:	27292  

Last edited by Capernicus; 12-11-2009 at 06:49 PM.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Thread Information