AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lady GaGa

Back! Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2010 01:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Okay, I absolutely love Lady GaGa. I was totally indifferent toward her when I was first introduced to her earlier last year, what changed my mind? Her VMA performance and fashion sense. After I saw her performance, I gave her a second chance. Yes, she may sing about money, fame and sex, wear outrageous outfits, and have a rumor going around about having been a transgender. But! These "crazy", "Stupid" outfits have paved the way for future fashion, and I bet anything will make for the appearance of many new fashion trends (some of which I have already seen making there way into stores!). She can ACTUALLY sing, her voice isn't edited with crazy electronic voice changing devices, maybe in a few of her songs yes, but for the most part, this girl can really sing. She can also play the piano, and she does play it in many of her songs. She is in great shape, works/has worked super hard for what she has, loves what she does and isn't afraid to do or say things out of the ordinary. The main thing I like about her is her true originality and eccentricities; this is mostly for her sense of style and fashion.
    Last edited by Naokomi ShYana; 01-07-2010 at 12:57 AM.

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

I heard her in a radio interview sometime late last year. I was pretty indifferent to her and still don't care much for her music, but she was one of the sweetest girls I've ever heard on the radio. Her demeanor really is different from her stage persona. I say this having heard only what's been played on the radio, but she ought to do some Amy Lee, "light on instruments to highlight vocals" work. She's got a voice and I'd love to hear it without the distraction of the other stuff. As of wouldn't call myself a fan, just a curious onlooker.

Bad Memory

Creative mind Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 01:49 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I kind of have a trauma with the song "Poker Face", hahaha. :')

My ex used to listen to that song all the time, it drove me nuts. XD;
    Now every time I hear it I'm reminded of her. Blargh. D<

Then again, I'm in love with Paparazi. It's a good song imo.
    Not everything is black and white like that.

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 08:05 PM
    Threads

I like some of her stuff...

however I can't really take her seriously if I ever see her preform on like the internet or tv. I just start laughing uncontroably because it's just sooo funny.

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Arrow I'm not ga-ga over GaGa.

I take issue with "outrageous stage antics."
    Because of all the weirdness in the sixties, seventies and eighties- killing chickens on stage, a torture scene to the side of the stage, dragging electric organs across and off the stage for the noise, stabbing instruments with knives, the Sgt. Pepper outfits, Axl Rose, KISS, Arthur Brown's fire helmet (never mind the stage being lit up), Hendrix drinking his own LSD-filled sweat during shows, the old-school Elton John, etc.- there's precious little that's really outrageous any more that a singer/band could pull of on stage, short of ritual sacrifice or a serious felony.

@Wolley (previous page): I'd have said KISS instead of Cooper, but yeah.

Otherwise, I'm just confused about the appeal, though her music does seem far less annoying to me than lots of other pop I could mention. I guess that's something.
    To be clear, that's not to be read as "Ok" or "Decent," but something more like "inoffensively boring..."
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 01-10-2010 at 04:28 AM. Reason: I'm not ga-ga over GaGa.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Naokomi ShYana View Post
    These "crazy", "Stupid" outfits have paved the way for future fashion, and I bet anything will make for the appearance of many new fashion trends
    The day I'm walking down the street and see people casually dressing like Lady GaGa, I'll be removing my own head. Luckily, the fashion industry is irrelevant to anyone that isn't in the fashion industry.

Granted, it's not her music I dislike, it's not half-bad in all actuality. It's her image I dislike. Therein, I approve of people comparing her to Michael Jackson and Madonna, since their music wasn't half-bad but they were still out of their ever-loving minds.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

I think her costumes are pretty crazy too, but I love her music and her personality is very down to earth and friendly. :3

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Artistic Muse Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish 258 - Mudkip Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2012 10:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She's amazing. End. of. story.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Irritating to the extreme.

hate her .

Senior Member Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2010 01:18 PM
    Threads

I don't watch her music videos (though I've seen them), just hear her on the radio. I like her music. =P
    Ell Oohh Elll /sarcasm

Be who you are and say what you feel,
    because those who mind don't matter
    and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

Nobody has ever won a forum fight. You're not gonna get to page 20 and then they/you say:
    "Oh my bad! You were totally right! Sorry about that misunderstanding!"

Member BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 11:59 AM
    Threads

I like Poker Face a while ago (still do). But everyone was talking about "Bad Romance" I heard it, and didn't like it. Then I decided last night to try it again, and so far I listened to it 3 times, and still not tired of it. I see why it is the most popular song now. I just love her voice and the lyrics are so true. Plus she is hot (even if she is a 'trap'.)

Random AFI Quote: Oh My God, My God this can't be happening, God tell me, tell me this isn't real -A Single Second

Random Aiden Quote: I won't teach her to lie or make a plan. That clairvoyant stare and grin.God won't forgive me for this I know. -We Sleep Forever

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

She is not a trap. And yes, she's hot, and she has a great voice. Love Bad Romance.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

D A Y D R E A M E R Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 07:53 AM
    Even if the neon lights in this town disappear, I'll always be here.
    Threads

I have nothing against her. I just don't prefer her. I only found a few of her songs to be worth listening to because the other ones seem either repetitive, or kind of irritating. Bad Romance, for instance. So many people I know are obsessed with that song, but I find it annoying. And it's no the lyrics really, just the way she sings it. But I will admit that her song Just Dance, kind of had me excited for a while. And the one where she sings with Beyonce, I think it's called 'Telephone'? is alright. To be honest. I just kind of wish she'd widen her topics. When I listen to her songs, I feel like I'm listening to the same thing, over and over..It's kind of boring. u__u

Plus, I don't really like her outfits. xD; Many of them just creep me out.
    And her live performances lack, in my opinion.

But overall, I don't think she's horrible. I'd listen to her once in a while, and I do. Just not all the time, that way I don't slam my head into a wall. ^^;

ADORABLE SIG BY RAMS, MY BESTIE! THANK YOU!
    MY BELOVED FAMILY: KIRAKO SHIMA, KARAS, KAWAII_AI, RAMS, SAKURAFOX512

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've noticed a lot of people saying Gaga can't actually sing, and to those I request you check out her speechless vevo performance. Her vocal range is amazing. There's a reason she was accepted into juliard.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Gaga View Post
    I've noticed a lot of people saying Gaga can't actually sing, and to those I request you check out her speechless vevo performance. Her vocal range is amazing. There's a reason she was accepted into juliard.
    She really is amazing. O=
    ^_^

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 03-09-2010 at 08:51 PM.

Blizzard's #1 Forum Rat Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Nachos
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2011 08:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm trying to learn the acoustic version of "Paparazzi" on my guitar.
    Can anyone give me the chords if they even tried it?

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

^ That guy kept it clean and simple at the start because his voice over powers the guitar. But a non talented singer like myself would just be happy if I knew some chords. LOL
    the lovely miss keri hilson - - -

Not taking any sig/av request - - -

Senior Member Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2019 09:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If i hear one of her songs i will vomit. Her music is so overplayed.

soñando a estar vivo Schindler has a reputation beyond repute Schindler has a reputation beyond repute Schindler has a reputation beyond repute Schindler has a reputation beyond repute Schindler has a reputation beyond repute Schindler has a reputation beyond repute Schindler has a reputation beyond repute Schindler has a reputation beyond repute Schindler has a reputation beyond repute Schindler has a reputation beyond repute Schindler has a reputation beyond repute Schindler's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2010 06:06 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Don't use one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cash-lee View Post
    If i hear one of her songs i will vomit. Her music is so overplayed.
    I agree with you fully. On the music station I used to listen to, they keep playing her songs over and over again. I liked them at first, but then it just god old, and I got sick of them. Too overplayed. =/ I enjoy her music once in a while though. But not all the time. No offense to the hard core Lady Gaga fans out there.

Senior Member Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2019 09:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Schindler View Post
    I agree with you fully. On the music station I used to listen to, they keep playing her songs over and over again. I liked them at first, but then it just god old, and I got sick of them. Too overplayed. =/ I enjoy her music once in a while though. But not all the time. No offense to the hard core Lady Gaga fans out there.
    Too much of a good thing is a bad thing. she has some really nice songs like bad romance and lovegame but really and honestly music stations need to stop killing her songs

Senior Member Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2011 03:52 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by *Tsuki* View Post
    She's not really the style I like, so I'm pretty indifferent to her.
    Honestly, I didn't know who she was until a couple weeks ago.

Perhaps kawaii shinigami<3 will see this thread, but I'm going to say it before her because I find it to be funny.
    She says her little brother who's under a year old falls asleep very easily when listening to Lady Gaga. A little bit ago, she went on a car trip will most of her family, including her little brother, and they had to go out and buy the cd so that they could get him to sleep.
    *sigh* I wanted to say that. >.<
    Actually now my little brother has gotten even worse (I hate lady Gaga).
    He is loves the video Bad Romance and will dance and try to sing along (he just turned one yesturday). when ever some one is on the computer he willl wine until you play lady gaga. He also loves Speechless. It is just sad >.>
    Last edited by Akuma no Hana; 03-29-2010 at 07:10 PM.
    I would like to apologize ahead of time for my poor English. I'm sorry u.u;

Junior Member Chopsy is on a distinguished road Chopsy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2010 11:16 AM
    Threads

I love gaga. Honestly, I'm a big fan of quirky fashion (not on me but in the music scene) and her music is catchy as heck. Lucky for me, I don't listen to the radio too often so it doesn't get overplayed to me haha. Her videos are just as crazy as her fashion which entertains me. Respect for her!

Senior Member Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2010 11:58 AM
    Threads

I used to like her,she is great...she has some nice music although thats not really my type^^

Banned Forum / Chat .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2010 10:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I used to like 'Telephone'. But I can't stand this woman & her music now.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm kind of ambivalent to Gaga. Though I must say that Telephone is one hilarious video.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

It should come as no surprise that I'm gaga about Gaga but I do prefer her as Stephani Germanata. Red and Blue > The Fame and The Fame Monster.
    Also if anyone hasn't read these, you very much need to. 1 2 3
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information