AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Gundam 00 Discussion

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 03:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rolo Vi Britannia View Post
    Revive: Decent. But seriously, boy or girl?
    Boy actually. All the Innovades besides Anew and Healing were.
    Hilling/Healing: Die please...
    But she's so cute.
    Regene: I actually really liked Regene. To bad...
    I know, right.
    Anew: See Lockon 2.
    I loved the way she looked. Other than that, I can't really remember...
    Ribbons: I hated him. I mean, he was a good bad guy and a decent pilot.
    I thought of him as a great villain. But he bothered me. Please don't let him be in the movie.

I noticed the Innovators don't get much love. Lol, I liked them. Except Bring Stability and Divine Nova. What purpose did they serve, really?
    Maybe I'll post about the characters like this if I'm not lazy...
    " I am death and sorrow." -Acheron

Take the quizz here!
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...eister-are-you

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 06:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xXPainful SmilexX View Post
    Boy actually. All the Innovades besides Anew and Healing were.

Were they all genderless except Anew? Just wondering.

But she's so cute.
    Seriously? O.o

I know, right.
    Oh well. At least he

owns Ribbons in the end

I loved the way she looked. Other than that, I can't really remember...
    She was okay I think. I'm having a hard time remembering now too!

I thought of him as a great villain. But he bothered me. Please don't let him be in the movie.

After episode 24, he was black listed for me.

I noticed the Innovators don't get much love. Lol, I liked them. Except Bring Stability and Divine Nova. What purpose did they serve, really?
    Me too. I found them interesting. I also hated the fact that

They all died because they trusted Ribbons. I mean. I think that of not for him, they would have been able to be a bit nicer to the humans.
    I swear, we need Kai Miyagusuku in here.

As for Bring and Divine,

Suicide clones?

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 07:51 PM
    Threads

Hey, I was wondering about one thing. What do you think the chances are that Ribbons would be in the movie?
    I mean, he's either not going to be, get killed off quickly*coughcoughFMACoScoughcough* or not be in it and come in at the very end, which would be lame. I'm worried about the movie.
    Except Bring Stability and Divine Nova. What purpose did they serve, really?

To be pretty...?
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Member Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2011 08:47 PM
    Threads

Were they all genderless except Anew? Just wondering.
    [/COLOR]
    Probably, or Ribbons would have taken advantage of Louise at some point.

Seriously? O.o
    Meh, she had her moments. She seemed sorta... Shiony. I Really didn't have much of an opinion for Healing. I sorta felt bad for all the innovado.

Oh well. At least he

owns Ribbons in the end
    Yeah, "Stick the knife in and twist."
    That little Judas really struck a chord to me.

She was okay I think. I'm having a hard time remembering now too!
    I genuinely felt bad after I

Parodied her death.

I liked her, though.

After episode 24, he was black listed for me.
    [/COLOR]
    Y'know what was funny? 0 Gundam looked a lot like Amuro's gundam. In the Japanese version, Ribbons had the same voice as Amuro. So in other words, on the final battle,

Setsuna kills Amuro

Me too. I found them interesting. I also hated the fact that

They all died because they trusted Ribbons. I mean. I think that of not for him, they would have been able to be a bit nicer to the humans.
    I swear, we need Kai Miyagusuku in here.
    Kai would've been useful. as I said before, I felt a little sorry for the innovado.
    As for Bring and Divine,

Suicide clones?
    Bring looked kinda cool. Divine... I call him Pinky Innovade. He died really quick.

it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Eden View Post

Divine... I call him Pinky Innovade. He died really quick.

It's bright red!

Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Member Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kimi no kioku View Post

It's bright red!
    Heh, you watch Red vs Blue?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Heh, you watch Red vs Blue?
    A tiny bit of it. Have you?

Anyway, who's your favorite character in Gundam 00?

Mine's Tieria.
    My least favorite would be Ali Al-Saachez.

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 09:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Who was Divine again?

Was it one of the two that beat down Seravee in the final fight?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    Who was Divine again?

No. He was the one who gets owned by Setsuna when he attacks Memento Mori 2. I think that was Hilling and Revive...
    Last edited by kimi no kioku; 03-07-2010 at 10:57 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    Who was Divine again?

You're thinking of Healing and Revive.

Senior Member Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2010 08:09 PM
    Threads

All the suicide suits in the final episodes of season 2 were Bring and Divine clones.

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/index.htm

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I see people call Divine 'Devine' why is that? Just wondering what his real name is because the second spelling is incorrect. Same with Hilling, was it supposed to be Healing?

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kimi no kioku View Post
    I see people call Divine 'Devine' why is that? Just wondering what his real name is because the second spelling is incorrect. Same with Hilling, was it supposed to be Healing?
    It's Divine. 'Devine' isn't a word. Unless that's some weird thing they did. o.O
    I believe it's Healing. Hilling is mistranslated. Although my sub said "Healing" so I'm biased.

Take the quizz here!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Same here. That's also why you'll hear me say "Innovado" Every now and then.
    Oh, and Lucion; We know. Everyone does.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, it's easy to get into habit. For instance, I still call "F.L.E.J.I.A" "FLEIA"
    I say Innoveda sometimes, but that's because it sounds funny.

Take the quizz here!

Senior Member Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, and Lucion; We know. Everyone does.
    It was asked, Don't act like a know it all. ~_~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lucion View Post
    It was asked, Don't act like a know it all. ~_~
    I know right...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry. I guess that made me kinda sound like a jerk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anyone else notice that in Season two, Allelujah's eyes are two different colors? Or were they like that in Season 1 too?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anyone else notice that in Season two, Allelujah's eyes are two different colors? Or were they like that in Season 1 too?
    Yeah. The Grey eye is Allelujah's side and the yellow one is Hallelujah. He had the emo haircut covering up one, that why the side it was parted one swapped depending on which one he was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Another thing. Anyone else agree that Anew is sitting with all the other important Federation people when they're introducing the new Federation President?

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Another thing. Anyone else agree that Anew is sitting with all the other important Federation people when they're introducing the new Federation President?
    Yep, but if you watch the end Hilling(or Ribbons) is in Azadastan(sp?) and Bring and Divine somewhere too. I don't know about Revive, but that makes me sad. He was my second favorite Innovade.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I DID notice Healing (Healing Care... makes sense, right??) I just wasn't sure for some reason....

Makes you wonder if that's the base for the movie. The innovators till being around.. I mean. Look at all the Bring and Divine clones. How many Ribbons clones are there? o_O

Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I DID notice Healing (Healing Care... makes sense, right??) I just wasn't sure for some reason....

Makes you wonder if that's the base for the movie. The innovators till being around.. I mean. Look at all the Bring and Divine clones. How many Ribbons clones are there? o_O
    Don't even put that thought in my head!
    Theories....
    Either they all had backups and that will be the movie.
    Maybe Tieria made them himself.

PS, Do you really think that aliens will be the plot of the movie?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It honestly crossed my mind... several times.

It would be Epic. Wouldn't it be the first time another race has been in Gundam? O_o

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information