AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Gundam 00 Discussion

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 07:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xXPainful SmilexX View Post
    Well you got me there. It's quite ironic that a newbie would beat a master at his own game.
    I'm sure that Lyle was not a noob. He seems to have always been hiding something

Check out my anime reviews at: http://www.youtube.com/grapplerjmo

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Quote Originally Posted by ParaParaJMo View Post
    I'm sure that Lyle was not a noob. He seems to have always been hiding something
    He wasn't as good as Neil though.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    He wasn't as good as Neil though.
    Agreed. He was nowhere NEAR the sniper or pilot Neil was.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by J Gundam View Post
    I don't know who Sumeragi is yet but wouldn't you consider Quatre as GW's tactician?
    Never did consider him much of a tactician.I kind of thought Heero was though,or maybe Trowa.

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2012 12:34 PM
    Threads

Never did consider him much of a tactician.I kind of thought Heero was though,or maybe Trowa.
    I don't want to turn this into a GW debate but Quatre was the one who actually got the G-boys organized late in the series during the fight against the White Fang. Heero and Trowa are definitely superior pilots but like Duo and Wufei, they seemed to prefer fighting solo.

Senior Member Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2014 01:55 AM
    Threads

I don't know who Sumeragi is yet but wouldn't you consider Quatre as GW's tactician?
    Yeah, at least on some level, he did lead his detachment of men in the desert. I personally would think If there was a bit of a tactician in GW, it might have to be Treize. His foresight on the next development of mobile suits and dolls seemed one step ahead of many. maybe not militarily a tactician, but resource wise he had foresight.

However, Sumeragi is a hot looking captain of the branch of Celestial Being that has the original 4 gundams in the show. Who was actually trained to be a tactician and given that title. At times she is in charge of larger attack forces. There are some instances, where she

has limited resources and still manages to come out victorious, or keep most her crew alive.

(I suppose the "hot looking" thing would apply to Quatre as well depending on gender and sexual preference.)
    Last edited by Funkgun; 02-04-2010 at 02:36 AM.
    Sure Wish I had a little dvd player on my forklift at work... no, wait, that would be dangerous.

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i'd say quatre is more of hte voice of reason within the wing crew.

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Funkgun View Post
    Yeah, at least on some level, he did lead his detachment of men in the desert. I personally would think If there was a bit of a tactician in GW, it might have to be Treize. His foresight on the next development of mobile suits and dolls seemed one step ahead of many. maybe not militarily a tactician, but resource wise he had foresight.

However, Sumeragi is a hot looking captain of the branch of Celestial Being that has the original 4 gundams in the show. Who was actually trained to be a tactician and given that title. At times she is in charge of larger attack forces. There are some instances, where she

has limited resources and still manages to come out victorious, or keep most her crew alive.

(I suppose the "hot looking" thing would apply to Quatre as well depending on gender and sexual preference.)
    I agree with that. Treize's early schemes, realization that the Mobile Dolls were a sign of evill and ability to fool the Earth's forces into fighting a battle that would end all battles shows he was literally smarter than everyone else.

Sumeragi sounds like a pretty good character. I can't wait to start to 00.

i'd say quatre is more of hte voice of reason within the wing crew.
    "Voice of reason" is probably the best title to give Quatre but if I'd dub any of the G-boys a tactician, it'd be him.

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 06:51 PM
    Threads

Um, let's talk about G00.
    I loved the series! My favorite character was either Allelujah or Tieria! I hated the ending though....
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I was wondering about something.... What nationality is Allelujah? We know he's from the HRL, but that doesn't tell us. I was just wondering for fanfics and stuff.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by kimi no kioku View Post
    Um, let's talk about G00.
    I loved the series! My favorite character was either Allelujah or Tieria! I hated the ending though....
    My favorite was the first Lock-On,and Hallelujah.The rest of the characters were okay.I don't see why people hate the ending though.

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My favorite was the first Lock-On,and Hallelujah.The rest of the characters were okay.I don't see why people hate the ending though.
    Part of it was because of my fangirlness over T-chan. It was unfair

C'mon, he dies.
    And I didn't like Allelujah's either. I wanted Hallelujah to come back and Soma too! I really didn't like Marie. At least Soma was cool. Marie was not only stereotypical, she was also useless. She ruined Soma and Allelujah. He was cool in season one, together with Halleluajh(My favorite character in season 1 was Allelujah and Hallelujah) I thought they were cool because it was so different. I actually started watching Gundam 00 because I heard about Hallelujah on the Code Geass boards. I almost wish that Marie would get brain damage and Soma would have come back. At least she was a good pilot.

Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 02:33 PM
    Threads

Part of it was because of my fangirlness over T-chan. It was unfair

C'mon, he dies.
    And I didn't like Allelujah's either. I wanted Hallelujah to come back and Soma too! I really didn't like Marie. At least Soma was cool. Marie was not only stereotypical, she was also useless. She ruined Soma and Allelujah. He was cool in season one, together with Halleluajh(My favorite character in season 1 was Allelujah and Hallelujah) I thought they were cool because it was so different. I actually started watching Gundam 00 because I heard about Hallelujah on the Code Geass boards. I almost wish that Marie would get brain damage and Soma would have come back. At least she was a good pilot.
    That's kind of mean.... Anyway, I understand. I mean, the Tieria thing was unfair. However, Maire isn't that bad. I can agree the Hallelujah was more interesting than Allelujah just because I found his weakness irritating.
    " I am death and sorrow." -Acheron

Take the quizz here!
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...eister-are-you

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's kind of mean.... Anyway, I understand. I mean, the Tieria thing was unfair. However, Maire isn't that bad. I can agree the Hallelujah was more interesting than Allelujah just because I found his weakness irritating.
    ... Um... I actually like characters with morals that don't like to kill people. I mean, Hallelujah was funny, but Allelujah was sweet. I did like him in season 1. I don't think he was weak.

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 02:33 PM
    Threads

... Um... I actually like characters with morals that don't like to kill people. I mean, Hallelujah was funny, but Allelujah was sweet. I did like him in season 1. I don't think he was weak.
    No need to get offended. I was just stating my opinion. I think characters like him are necessary. At least he wasn't like Saji...
    " I am death and sorrow." -Acheron

Take the quizz here!
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...eister-are-you

Senior Member Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2010 07:09 PM
    Threads

B Gundam needs to get on this. I'm still waiting ti hear his opinion. =T

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

No need to get offended. I was just stating my opinion. I think characters like him are necessary. At least he wasn't like Saji...
    I hate characters like Saji.He being scared of fighting,he was romantic.Which lead him to be a even more awful character.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm finally starting 00. Should I go with the dubbed or subbed version?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm finally starting 00. Should I go with the dubbed or subbed version?
    Their both good. But prefer the dub personally. Mostly for Hallelujah and Allelujah. Marina and Saji are better in the sub.
    I've seen both and WAY prefer the dub though.

I hate characters like Saji.He being scared of fighting,he was romantic.Which lead him to be a even more awful character.
    Lol, what a closed minded view on characters! I don't hate characters based on the type of character they are, although Saji(although I didn't hate him) was a bit annoying. Don't even get me started on Marina.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lol, what a closed minded view on characters! I don't hate characters based on the type of character they are, although Saji(although I didn't hate him) was a bit annoying. Don't even get me started on Marina.
    Marina was neither good or bad,she wasn't in the story much,or I fast-forwarded through her parts like Saji's if I remember correctly.

I always preferred people like Hallelujah,Alucard,or Lelouch.

Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i was impressed with brad swaile as setsuna. it shows more versatile to his acting other than that high pitched voice he always does.

it's also interesting to note that mamoru miyano plays him in the japanese version as well, and they also both voice light in deathnote

Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i was impressed with brad swaile as setsuna. it shows more versatile to his acting other than that high pitched voice he always does.

it's also interesting to note that mamoru miyano plays him in the japanese version as well, and they also both voice light in deathnote
    I actually like Brad Swaile. He was one of the reason I watched the english version.
    The voice I far prefer is Hallelujah. I saw him in english and thought his voice was awesome! Japanese just wasn't as crazy to me. It's to bad he played Inuyasha.

I also like Tieria's voice alot more in English. I suppose I just far prefer english. And Regene too, his Japanese voice was to tad bit to girly.

And the death note/ Gundam thing is funny. I thought it was cool when I noticed it.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

He was Quetra's VA in Wing right?

Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

and he also played amuro in the tv series

Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Long Post FTW

I just re-watched the show and am going to post My opinion about each character.
    Setsuna: On season 1, he was bit annoying until the end. He wasn't that good of a pilot and his cold attitude was a bit annoying. On season 2, he was better in both fields. I liked his resolve.
    Lockon 1: Awesome. I love the 'older brother' type character. He was a great sniper and an awesome character.
    Lockon 2: At first, he bothered me. But after he got with Anew, he slowly became a great character. I tend to love romance, so I was happy there was alot of awesome Lyle x Anew moments. I really liked him.
    Allelujah/Hallelujah: In season 1, my favorite character(s), I loved the depth they had and Hallelujah was awesome. In season 2. I about could have slapped him a million times. "Marie this" "Marie that" Other than that, he was pretty good I guess. They seemed to cut him out a bit.
    Tieria: Oh Tieria. My favorite character... I hated him in season 1, he was useless and always complained about everyone. On season 2, I loved pretty much everything. Nothing makes a good character like development. He seemed pretty cool fighting the Innovators.
    Louise: In season 1, no real opinion. On season 2, the most lol worthy character ever.
    Saji: Annoying, but okay in the end. He was a meh character for me.
    Soma/Marie: Soma is annoying on season 1. On season 2, she's cool. Marie is annoying.
    Sumergai: I loved her. Awesome design, and I loved how smart she was.
    Kati: She's okay.
    Patrick: Epic.
    Revive: Decent. But seriously, boy or girl?
    Hilling/Healing: Die please...
    Regene: I actually really liked Regene. To bad...
    Anew: See Lockon 2.
    Ribbons: I hated him. I mean, he was a good bad guy and a decent pilot.
    Sergei: I love characters like this. The older guy who's totally awesome.
    Andrei: Go die.. Seriously.
    Marina: Ugh... God, she is the most irritating character since Nunnally(Code Geass)
    Nena: Thank God for season 2 episode 22.
    Ali Al-Saachez: Thank God for season 2 epsiode 24. He killed so many of my favorite characters.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information