AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Gundam 00 Discussion

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 02:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rolo Vi Britannia View Post
    Allow me to vent for a moment. *deep breath*
    I HATE RIBBONS!!! I juat saw episode 20 of season 2.

WTF? Did he take over Anew's mind that way she'd kill Lyle?! Then Setsuna freaking killed her! I really liked her! I understand that she was going to kill Lyle, but still.... It's all Ribbon's stupid fault.

I hope he pays for this.....
    Sorry. Just venting...
    Yeah. I had the same reaction, except I calmed myself by writing very humiliating fanfics...But how about....

Those cell defects he gave Setsuna.... If that kills him, I'm going to be very angry. If he does something to Tieria, I'll REALLY be mad.
    " I am death and sorrow." -Acheron

Take the quizz here!
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...eister-are-you

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Re-Watching 00 right now.

I'm enjoying the first Lock-On than the second one.The second one was to romantic

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    Re-Watching 00 right now.

I'm enjoying the first Lock-On than the second one.The second one was to romantic
    As much as I loved Lyle x Anew, I'm going to have to agree. Lockon was so much better. He was honestly my favorite in the first season, on the second it's Tieria.

Take the quizz here!

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by xXPainful SmilexX View Post
    As much as I loved Lyle x Anew, I'm going to have to agree. Lockon was so much better. He was honestly my favorite in the first season, on the second it's Tieria.
    My favorite was always Hallelujah then Lock-On.

Overall none of the character were a pain except for Lyle,Saji,and Louise.

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2015 04:07 AM
    Threads

i finally finished season 2 last night. like season 1, this should have been 50 episodes. that way, we probably get to see more of seraphim, ali al-saachez, and mr. bushido. ali al-saachez is probably one of my favorite gundam villains now.

Check out my anime reviews at: http://www.youtube.com/grapplerjmo

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My favorite was always Hallelujah then Lock-On.
    The only one I didn't like in S1 was Setsuna. His constant Gundam talk got annoying really fast. I liked pretty much everyone else.
    S2. I dislike all the Innovators except Anew and Tieria. They're annoying. I HATE Nena

Episode 21 sweet justice
    I always liked Saji and Louise cracks me up.

i finally finished season 2 last night. like season 1, this should have been 50 episodes. that way, we probably get to see more of seraphim, ali al-saachez, and mr. bushido. ali al-saachez is probably one of my favorite gundam villains now.
    I'm only about three episodes from finishing it now. But I agree with this.

Take the quizz here!

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

^ Most dramatic last battle I have ever seen in Anime(Best ending to).

I thought Sestsuna was decent all the way through.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ Most dramatic last battle I have ever seen in Anime(Best ending to).

I thought Sestsuna was decent all the way through.
    I mean, I didn't hate him. He just bothered me because he didn't have the personality the others had, but it season 2 he's pretty cool.

Take the quizz here!

Junior Member NYanimefan23 is infamous around these parts NYanimefan23 is infamous around these parts NYanimefan23's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2010 09:58 AM
    Threads

I didn't see season 1 but I did watch some of season 2 and I liked it. Has a good story line but I guess when I saw the pictures of what the Gundams would look like I wasn't too into it but I guess you can't judge a series based on the art of the gundams.

Junior Member EnigmaniaC has a reputation beyond repute EnigmaniaC has a reputation beyond repute EnigmaniaC has a reputation beyond repute EnigmaniaC has a reputation beyond repute EnigmaniaC has a reputation beyond repute EnigmaniaC has a reputation beyond repute EnigmaniaC has a reputation beyond repute EnigmaniaC has a reputation beyond repute EnigmaniaC has a reputation beyond repute EnigmaniaC has a reputation beyond repute EnigmaniaC has a reputation beyond repute EnigmaniaC's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 02:28 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by NYanimefan23 View Post
    I didn't see season 1 but I did watch some of season 2 and I liked it. Has a good story line but I guess when I saw the pictures of what the Gundams would look like I wasn't too into it but I guess you can't judge a series based on the art of the gundams.
    The Season 2 suits are all really low in detail because the artists and animators were having problems drawing all those little details that the suits from season one had. The Ahead would be the perfect example of this, the suit looks horrible. ;.;

If you're skeptical to whether I'm being sarcastic or not, the answer is five.

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, in the end, both seasons should have been 50 episodes. Like, to me in the last episode

EXIA just comes out of no where. Yeah, it was cool to see the 0 Gundam and EXIA fight, but it should have been set up much more properly
    . AND I WANT MORE ALI AL-SAACHEZ DAMMIT!!!

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ParaParaJMo View Post
    Well, in the end, both seasons should have been 50 episodes. Like, to me in the last episode

EXIA just comes out of no where. Yeah, it was cool to see the 0 Gundam and EXIA fight, but it should have been set up much more properly
    . AND I WANT MORE ALI AL-SAACHEZ DAMMIT!!!
    I thought the way they set it up was brilliant

especially the fight,the music went a long well to,plus when they did a final clash.
    Saachez had a lot of potential it's just that he did not get much screen time.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay I just watched episode 24....

When Ribbons shot Tieria like five times, god I couldn't watch it. I felt sick. Damn, Tieria is my favorite character.....

And I loved when Lyle

killed Saachez. I mean justice is served. I'd say he was a good villain, but I hated him so much!
    Last edited by xXPainful SmilexX; 01-26-2010 at 07:26 AM.

Take the quizz here!

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

When Ribbons shot Tieria like five times, god I couldn't watch it. I felt sick. Damn, Tieria is my favorite character.....

And I loved when Lyle

killed Saachez. I mean justice is served. I'd say he was a good villain, but I hated him so much!
    I agree with this. You took the words right out of my mouth.

EDIT: Just finished it. I gotta say, I was pleasantly surprised. It's nice to see a good ending for once.
    I mean
    Setsuna

Stays doing what he loves

Lyle

Gets some resolve

Allelujah

Goes...Hiking...?

and Tieria

Becomes god computer?

Anyway, now I just wait wait for the movie....
    Which, judging by who the director is, will most likely be disappointing.
    Last edited by Rolo Vi Britannia; 01-26-2010 at 11:34 AM.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

And I loved when Lyle

I hated the fight.

I hated how they fought,I though Saachez didn't die a good death,plus it wasn't that epic of a fight

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

I hated the fight.

I hated how they fought,I though Saachez didn't die a good death,plus it wasn't that epic of a fight
    It wasn't the fight we liked, it was just the very part where he died. I agree, he deserved it. I'm glad it wasn't a good death.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I agree with this. You took the words right out of my mouth.

EDIT: Just finished it. I gotta say, I was pleasantly surprised. It's nice to see a good ending for once.
    I mean
    Setsuna

Stays doing what he loves

Lyle

Gets some resolve

Allelujah

Goes...Hiking...?

and Tieria

Becomes god computer?

Anyway, now I just wait wait for the movie....
    Which, judging by who the director is, will most likely be disappointing.
    Lol, yeah. Anyway. I liked the ending. What's up with Tieria though? I really liked T-chan, and now he's....
    But besides that, nothing really bothered me. It was kind of confusing though. Like seriously, where did Exia come from?

I hated the fight.

I know, but it was a little funny. It was a bit crappy, but it looked funny.
    Last edited by xXPainful SmilexX; 01-27-2010 at 01:19 PM.

Take the quizz here!

Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It wasn't the fight we liked, it was just the very part where he died. I agree, he deserved it. I'm glad it wasn't a good death.
    I always thought that

Setsuna was going to be the one to kill him. Yeah, Lyle, did have reason, but I thought he was a better rival for Setsuna since their pasts are more directly connected

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ParaParaJMo View Post
    I always thought that

Setsuna was going to be the one to kill him. Yeah, Lyle, did have reason, but I thought he was a better rival for Setsuna since their pasts are more directly connected
    You know, I actually thought that even on the first season, when Lockon 'killed' him. I mean, he did bad to Lockon and Lyle, but what he did to Setsuna was way worse, IMO.[/spoiler]
    I totally agree.

Take the quizz here!

Senior Member Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2010 07:09 PM
    Threads

For the record. Sumeragi tells them to Launch Exia. I'll rewatch in a bit and edit thos post to tell you exactly what she said.

Junior Member spartan25 is on a distinguished road spartan25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2010 02:25 AM
    Threads

Since i started watching 00 wow i love it but it got me thinking besides the trinity it seems that alot of GW to me is some what familar but almost done with season one cant wait for season two ^_^ what you guys think do you see the similarity to GW or not really?
    here at Jupiter air and water is rationed O_o We have to steal from earth...... sound like war to me >_<

Senior Member Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2010 07:09 PM
    Threads

I see a lot of similarity in terms of characters.
    And also. You guys are crazy about Ali Al-Sarchez's death

I love that Lyle was able to beat this master of war at the draw of a gun. =]

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by spartan25 View Post
    Since i started watching 00 wow i love it but it got me thinking besides the trinity it seems that alot of GW to me is some what familar but almost done with season one cant wait for season two ^_^ what you guys think do you see the similarity to GW or not really?
    I see similarity in characters,except Wing did not have a lead Tactician like Sumeragi.

That's all I can think about that is similar right now.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lucion View Post
    I see a lot of similarity in terms of characters.
    And also. You guys are crazy about Ali Al-Sarchez's death

I love that Lyle was able to beat this master of war at the draw of a gun. =]
    Well you got me there. It's quite ironic that a newbie would beat a master at his own game.

Take the quizz here!

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2012 12:34 PM
    Threads

I see similarity in characters,except Wing did not have a lead Tactician like Sumeragi.

That's all I can think about that is similar right now.

I don't know who Sumeragi is yet but wouldn't you consider Quatre as GW's tactician?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information