AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Gundam 00 Discussion

Senior Member Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2010 07:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Gundam 00 Discussion

Making this to more hear B Gundam's opinion on the series but everyone's opinions are very welcome. =]

Ok So I think the story is pretty good and it's enough for me to watch the sreies twice.. Not the best, but beats Gundam SEED by far. The technology as well in the first season was great. Nothing could touch the different kind of technology that the Gundams had. The second season technology was still pretty good though, but the fact that regular mobile suits couldn't touch it, pushed it down for me a little. Even though it was probably more realistic, should the pilots actually be able to keep up with the G-Forces that those machines would put out at those actual speeds. Reaction times also. The machine doesn't dodge everything for you. I also love how in the first season some of the ptolemias crew dies. yeah it sucks losing some support characters and one main. But makes it more realistic. Shows that Celestial Being isn't god, unlike a lot of other crews in past Gundam series.

The timelime. I thought was great. A.D. ftw! Future real world problems I think is what really appealed to me.

Unanswered questions.

Kyrios. The federation were the ones that captured the Kyrios gundam, correct? I believe it showed the federation was the one removing the solar funace from Kyrios, so how did Celestial Being get it back? My only guess would be that it had to be Wang Liu Mei.

Wang Liu Mei. A little in depth on her would have been great too. like how she became the head of her family at 15, and how she and not her brother was put in control of the family fortune. On top of that, how much money does she really have? It has to number above the trillions for the new suits and both Momentio Mori's that were built with the aid of her financial status.

Kataron (Seen so many different spellings so please correct me) How did they get all their ships and mobile suits away before the federation could take control of them? And how do they hide such a large space fleet no matter how obsolete it is? My guess to that would be the GN particle distribution.

BLACK HARO
    What was it's purpose in the Jupiter mission and had did it find it's way to the Throne pilot, Nena? And just how old are the Haro's since the haro that Lockon uses calls it older brother?

The Orbital Ring... How do they protect it? From the looks it's a magnetic field.

Gundams.

Exia. Pretty sweet.
    Dynames. Love the long range bombardment capabilities.
    Kyrios. Always got to have the fighter type.
    Virtue. Raw firepower is a great defense and offense.
    Nadleeh. Why does it have a beard?
    00. Freakin sweet if it wasn't flyin around invading people's brains.
    Cheridium. Love the shield bits. defense and offense controlled by a Haro is ftw.
    Arios. Pretty much the same as before, but gained a support fighter.
    Seraphim. Black colors ftw.
    0. Love the how it resembles the RX-78-2.

Also. Can we get some characters that actually look like men, other than the GN-X pilot with the flap top haircut that was Captain for Louise? Well there were some Colonels that looked like men, but the rest... all looked like girls... scratch Klaus too....

Can't wait to hear you're opinion B Gundam.

Senior Member Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2014 01:55 AM
    Threads

Well, I am not B-Gundam,but I will chime in

Of all the recent Gundam namesake of late (not including Igloo) I would say I found it a much more worthy title to hold the Gundam franchise.

Sure it still is holding on to the baggage of a beauty-boy set of pilots. held on since the days of wing. And a few psyco female pilots, and a plethora of jagged color coordinated Gundam with one resembling a rock-and roll superstar with red hair. It also has the overtly humourous "peace through lots of violence message"
    BUT
    it also crafted a political structure better, and was more current with our own times. Flipping general philosophy on just what some "terrorists" are.
    The music, quality of animation, and designs were fresh. (well fresher anyhow) and the action was plenty. (although at a few times tedious)
    I personally found it to be a great series. and seeing that I did not particularly care for Seed (well the Destiny sequel to be more precise) I was not disappointed.
    Sure Wish I had a little dvd player on my forklift at work... no, wait, that would be dangerous.

Senior Member Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh I don't mind. I would love to hear everyone's opinions. =]

After all. I live in America. Freedom of speech is embraced.

I also loved the better political structure as I stated.

I also like the different culture backgrounds of the pilots, and them choosing Setsuna to be Middle Eastern I think is a great idea because it goes against a largely popular opinion here in the United States. It goes to show that not everyone in a largely violent race is bad. (Largely violent is my opinion of them.) I think it would also help the younger viewers who don't really understand the middle eastern point of view and the things they do in the name of their god. I believe it would help show some of the things that some middle eastern people go through. A lot of them are started out on their faith for god at a very young age, which here in America is diminishing. Not saying that I'm a huge christian or anything, but a lot of young parents these days are choosing to not teach them about god. (No I did not say anything about how many young parents do it, please don't contradict me) Don't get me wrong I'm not saying anything bad about middle eastern people. Though I do have my own half-forced opinions about them.

I left one thing out of my first post though.

Characters

Setsuna. Seems a lot like heero to me. kind of cold and always about his gundam in the first half of the series, but inthe second half warms up to people a lot.
    Lockon. Awesome. Both of them
    Allelujah. At the end of the first season, him and Hallelujah working together was complete pwn
    Tieria... Girly, and emo much? =\
    Sumeragi..... Hot. =]
    Feldt. Anyone notice the animators gave this oh so shy girl a great butt?
    Lasse. Fight to the end. love it.
    Ian. Just how you'd picture an old school mechanic with knowledge on the new school.
    Wang Liu Mei. Greedy, thinking about herself mostly and where she'll end up in the new world of peace.
    Hong Long. Ninja!
    Nena. Cute. Love the evil side. =]
    Louise.... Crazy.
    Saji. Emo.
    Ribbons. All about the Ego
    Ali Al-Sarchez. Love his role. Lives to fight.
    Anew Returner. Wth? Never saw her coming.
    Marina. .... Eh. Diplomatic Peace-lover ftl.
    Sergei Smirnov. Old school army. Love it.
    Kati Mannequin. What does patrick see in her?
    Patrick. Just die already. =\

And all the supporting characters played a good role. I love how there were a lot of supporting characters that didn't end up getting left out like other gundam series.

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2012 12:34 PM
    Threads

While I haven't watched 00 yet, I definitely plan to after I re-watch GW and watch Victory. Judging from what you guys have said, it seems like a good series with interesting stories and characters.

One thing I wanted to address was Funkgun's point about the pretty-boy pilots. I personally don't see why people even mention this aspect of Gundam shows. Shouldn't it be more about the skill of the pilots? Look at Norris Packard and Ramba Ral. Both of them are portly, middle-aged men but are two of the most badass pilots in the entire Gundam metaseries.

It's not a big deal but I just wanted to voice my opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dude.

In the newer series. Not the older ones.

SEED was borderlining them looking homo. =\

00 Went over the line.

And I did mention some of the pilots skills. ^_^ But I'll elaborate a little for you.

Setsuna. Eh. His skills were amateur at best in the beginning, but int he second season. He got real good as he slowly under-went innovation in the 00 gundam.
    Lockon #1. Man has great aim. He sniped something in space from the ground on Earth... Freakin sweet.
    Lockon #2. Possibly as good as his brother. Definitely wasn't when he started out, but in the end he did make great shots. But I don't think he would have beaten Ali-Al Sarchez if it wasn't for Sarchez's back up from Veda being cut. However with a conventional hand held pistol, he's got great aim. He pretty much beat Sarchez to the draw.
    Allelujah/Hallelujah. Allelujah isn't as good as his other half in my opinion. But still completes his missions. Hallelujah. Freakin sweet. I love how he doesn't care if people die or not, and I loved the slow death he gave that guy right after the Kyrios was captured. Now when they both work together. Amazing.
    Tieria. Well... I think it's more his gundam than anything. It's all about the big guns for him. But I guess he showed he had some skill in Nadleeh and Seraphim on the rare times he piloted them.
    Soma/Mary. Have yet to see their personalities work together in battle. I think it would have been great to see her and her other personality work together at the same time that Allelujah and Hallelujah work together. That would be EPIC.
    Graham Aker. Damn good pilot. Love his second season performance. His highly skilled in close range combat but let's his honor get ahead of him. I won't take away from the guy's skill with that comment though. The guy is freakin awesome period.
    Louise Halevy. Pretty good for someone who's pretty much a rookie for the whole second season. I'd consider her a rookie even at the end because ribbons was controlling her through quantem brain waves.

Don't really know who else to put other than the innovators, and they had back up for a massive computer in space. ._.

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lucion View Post
    Dude.

In the newer series. Not the older ones.

SEED was borderlining them looking homo. =\

00 Went over the line.

And I did mention some of the pilots skills. ^_^ But I'll elaborate a little for you.

Setsuna. Eh. His skills were amateur at best in the beginning, but int he second season. He got real good as he slowly under-went innovation in the 00 gundam.
    Lockon #1. Man has great aim. He sniped something in space from the ground on Earth... Freakin sweet.
    Lockon #2. Possibly as good as his brother. Definitely wasn't when he started out, but in the end he did make great shots. But I don't think he would have beaten Ali-Al Sarchez if it wasn't for Sarchez's back up from Veda being cut. However with a conventional hand held pistol, he's got great aim. He pretty much beat Sarchez to the draw.
    Allelujah/Hallelujah. Allelujah isn't as good as his other half in my opinion. But still completes his missions. Hallelujah. Freakin sweet. I love how he doesn't care if people die or not, and I loved the slow death he gave that guy right after the Kyrios was captured. Now when they both work together. Amazing.
    Tieria. Well... I think it's more his gundam than anything. It's all about the big guns for him. But I guess he showed he had some skill in Nadleeh and Seraphim on the rare times he piloted them.
    Soma/Mary. Have yet to see their personalities work together in battle. I think it would have been great to see her and her other personality work together at the same time that Allelujah and Hallelujah work together. That would be EPIC.
    Graham Aker. Damn good pilot. Love his second season performance. His highly skilled in close range combat but let's his honor get ahead of him. I won't take away from the guy's skill with that comment though. The guy is freakin awesome period.
    Louise Halevy. Pretty good for someone who's pretty much a rookie for the whole second season. I'd consider her a rookie even at the end because ribbons was controlling her through quantem brain waves.

Don't really know who else to put other than the innovators, and they had back up for a massive computer in space. ._.
    I see your point.

As for 00, all this talk about is really making think about skipping Victory and diving right into it. I had actually watched the first episode of 00 last year when I was truly a Gundam noob but stumbled upon 08th MS Team and decided to start my UC journey.

I can always come back to Victory some other time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Since this isn't SEED. I suggest that you skip victory and go back to it. =]

Senior Member Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2014 01:55 AM
    Threads

I also loved the better political structure as I stated.

I also like the different culture backgrounds of the pilots, and them choosing Setsuna to be Middle Eastern I think is a great idea because it goes against a largely popular opinion here in the United States. It goes to show that not everyone in a largely violent race is bad.
    Feldt. Anyone notice the animators gave this oh so shy girl a great butt?
    Yeah, Actually I think my post was directly related to that, it was nice to see a main character, obviously from lands in which are in conflict to this very day.
    And yes, her back side is a marvel. =D
    Quote Originally Posted by J Gundam View Post
    While I haven't watched 00 yet, I definitely plan to after I re-watch GW and watch Victory. Judging from what you guys have said, it seems like a good series with interesting stories and characters.

One thing I wanted to address was Funkgun's point about the pretty-boy pilots. I personally don't see why people even mention this aspect of Gundam shows. Shouldn't it be more about the skill of the pilots? Look at Norris Packard and Ramba Ral. Both of them are portly, middle-aged men but are two of the most badass pilots in the entire Gundam metaseries.

It's not a big deal but I just wanted to voice my opinion.
    One fantastic aspect of the original Gundam universe, was it's mostly realistic characters. From the actually average looking Amuro, to the downright ugly Zabi family (well maybe not Garma) And even when you had one considered "pretty" by any means, he kept his "look" hidden behind a helmet and mask, or a large set of shades and a killer mullet. =)

yeah I only mention the cast of OO as handsome lads, is due to the fact they did not throw in any real ugly ones, for the main cast even the bad guys. But that matters little, it is still a good show.

Sounds like your taking the correct aproach to watching the franchise. In fact you finished one I never have, which is Double Zeta. I can never get pat the first half of it for some reason. (too light perhaps?) I will do it eventually.
    Sure Wish I had a little dvd player on my forklift at work... no, wait, that would be dangerous.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Since this isn't SEED. I suggest that you skip victory and go back to it. =]
    Yep. I actually see myself watching G Gundam(probably won't) before I watch SEED.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkgun View Post

One fantastic aspect of the original Gundam universe, was it's mostly realistic characters. From the actually average looking Amuro, to the downright ugly Zabi family (well maybe not Garma) And even when you had one considered "pretty" by any means, he kept his "look" hidden behind a helmet and mask, or a large set of shades and a killer mullet. =)

yeah I only mention the cast of OO as handsome lads, is due to the fact they did not throw in any real ugly ones, for the main cast even the bad guys. But that matters little, it is still a good show.

Sounds like your taking the correct aproach to watching the franchise. In fact you finished one I never have, which is Double Zeta. I can never get pat the first half of it for some reason. (too light perhaps?) I will do it eventually.
    I agree about the characters in MSG. Some of the characters actually looked bland in my opinion but they all certainly had personality.

As for ZZ, I had a hard time getting through the first half myself(especially those damn Moon-Moon episodes) but B Gundam had talked about how it ramped in the second half on another topic and it definitely did. There were some really suspenseful and drama-filled episodes and a good number of interesting characters too. There were a number of episodes where even though the story didn't develop much, the action was certainly good.

I didn't like the ending but it was a decent series.

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 07:48 PM
    Threads

I am halfway done with season 2. I think it's a good series, but not really great. I think season 1 would have been better if it had at least 15-20 more episodes. I felt the last 3rd, especially the ending felt very forced and I felt the introduction to season 2 was forced as well.

Check out my anime reviews at: http://www.youtube.com/grapplerjmo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ParaParaJMo View Post
    I am halfway done with season 2. I think it's a good series, but not really great. I think season 1 would have been better if it had at least 15-20 more episodes. I felt the last 3rd, especially the ending felt very forced and I felt the introduction to season 2 was forced as well.
    Care to elaborate your reasoning on saying it was forced?

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Care to elaborate your reasoning on saying it was forced?
    just things coming out of no where like alejandro all of a sudden going against aeolia's plan, and then showing up with this bizarre mobile armor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't think that's forced. They gave his reasoning to stray from the plan well before the end of the season, and it turned out that Ribbons was just using him.

As for him showing up in the huge mobile armor at the end of the first season. That was also Ribbon's doing. All I can really say after that is that I don't think it was forced.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

I haven't seen much of season 2 yet, but I'm a bit worried it's going to be like Code Geass R2, you know with a very different plot almost like they forgot of changed their original ideas. I mean I really loved the first season, but I'm a bit worried. You've seen the whole show right, should I be?

This is also my first Gundam series because Code Geass recently converted me to mecha, which I used to dislike but now love. The only thing that bothered me was that there was no real character/character interaction. I mean, they never really showed that any of the the main characters were even close at all. I guess it was just me...
    Last edited by Rolo Vi Britannia; 01-10-2010 at 01:48 PM.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The Gundam Meisters get close after season 1. They pretty keep their same Ideals for season 2 also. But as a first Gundam series, I would suggest Mobile Suit Gundam: 08th MS Team. It's short at 12 episodes but freakin awesome.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The Gundam Meisters get close after season 1. They pretty keep their same Ideals for season 2 also. But as a first Gundam series, I would suggest Mobile Suit Gundam: 08th MS Team. It's short at 12 episodes but freakin awesome.
    Not interested, sorry. I was watching 00 and I'm also watching WING slowly, the library has only three DVDs of it, and they're always out. I'll try that one later.
    I've seen about five and a half episodes.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't think that's forced. They gave his reasoning to stray from the plan well before the end of the season, and it turned out that Ribbons was just using him.

As for him showing up in the huge mobile armor at the end of the first season. That was also Ribbon's doing. All I can really say after that is that I don't think it was forced.
    Alejandro also said that he was motivated by his family name to go against the plan, it's just I wanted to know how deep the relationship was between Alejandro's ancestors were with Aeolia. In the end, I just see Alejandro as some convenient tool to set up Ribbons

Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alejandro also said that he was motivated by his family name to go against the plan, it's just I wanted to know how deep the relationship was between Alejandro's ancestors were with Aeolia. In the end, I just see Alejandro as some convenient tool to set up Ribbons
    Yep, that's pretty much it. To be honest.

I was pretty disappointing about how quickly Alejandro died. He seemed like a cool villain to me, and he was alot cooler than Ribbons(However I haven't seen the 2nd series much yet.)

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I agree. 08th MS Team was the first UC series I watched and thoroughly enjoyed it. The action scenes were pleasantly different from that of GW and the characters were all interesting.

Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rolo Vi Britannia View Post
    Yep, that's pretty much it. To be honest.

I was pretty disappointing about how quickly Alejandro died. He seemed like a cool villain to me, and he was alot cooler than Ribbons(However I haven't seen the 2nd series much yet.)
    as you can see, just simply killing alejandro like that is one of many reasons why i feel the last 3rd/ending of the first season was rushed.

Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

as you can see, just simply killing alejandro like that is one of many reasons why i feel the last 3rd/ending of the first season was rushed.
    *sigh* It can't be as bad as Code Geass R2 right?

Where they changed ideas and killed characters for no reason. They made the one character look so cool in the first season, then made her back story really lame. Some of the stuff made absolutely no sense, and like 80% of the stuff was never even explained. The ending was good though...
    Last edited by Rolo Vi Britannia; 01-11-2010 at 04:57 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i'm actually finishing up season 2 of code geass. i got 5 episodes to go. just rented one of the dvds tonight and will probably watch it tomorrow

Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i'm actually finishing up season 2 of code geass. i got 5 episodes to go. just rented one of the dvds tonight and will probably watch it tomorrow
    The last DVD of Code Geass R2 isn't out yet...? Right...?
    It's a great show, just kind of weird. Perfect ending.

Now, getting back on subject.

Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm not sure in America, but I live in Japan and rent my DVDs at a place near my apartment

Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm not sure in America, but I live in Japan and rent my DVDs at a place near my apartment
    Oh. That makes more sense then. Sorry for the confusion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information