AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pick a Gaming Console the World would be better off with out

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Brojasu View Post
    Have any of you actually PLAYED the cdi zelda games?

Sure the cut scenes are ridiculous, but the gameplay itself is not that bad.
    Know what you're getting into and they're pretty fun games in their own right.
    Yeah, I have.
    And I liked both of them better when they were called Legend of Zelda II: Links Adventure, and wasn't on a 3D plane like some sort dumbed down Double Dragon with swords.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Wii. There are too many games out there that you can play with your butt. And it does not help you lose weight, elephantine.

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    Threads

PSP
    because it gets good titles as often as I change my underwear (read: rarely)

POLITE AND OCCASIONALLY ANGRY ABOUT STUFF Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2015 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Virtual Boy. Disagree? then may the red goggle controllers microwave your eyes to the size of raisins.

Senior Member warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2010 07:41 PM
    Threads

sorry, but actually, the PSP is a hand held console....

~*Start looking around you
    and all you will see, are people the world would be better off without *~

Senior Member warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2010 07:41 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 2012 View Post
    The Wii. There are too many games out there that you can play with your butt. And it does not help you lose weight, elephantine.
    Same with all other consoles, but the thing is people these days are too damn lazy and need a kick up the jacksey!!!
    Im a gamer. but i still have exercise no matter what im doing.

~*Start looking around you
    and all you will see, are people the world would be better off without *~

Senior Member Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2011 10:02 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Brojasu View Post
    Have any of you actually PLAYED the cdi zelda games?

Sure the cut scenes are ridiculous, but the gameplay itself is not that bad.
    Know what you're getting into and they're pretty fun games in their own right.
    Gameplay itself not that bad? You have to slash your sword to pick up rupees!
    Come on! Why can't I just walk into them?! And the background makes it really ambiguous as to what you can jump on and what you can't. And you can't jump down platforms, you have to walk to the edge and fall.

They're not the worst games ever created, but considering they're Zelda, I think we're entitled to expect better.

On behalf of Britain, I want to apologise for the Amstrad.

And for the rudeness of making you already own a Genesis, but making you pay the equivalent of the price for a brand new console that works without having to leech off of something else: the Sega CD.

Thank goodness for Playstation for rescuing CD gaming.

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd say Sega CD. I had a Genesis and a Saturn, and loved them. I tried out a Sega CD back when Blockbuster rented all the consoles, and it was utter crap.

As for handhelds, I had a Game Gear and it sucked. My DS is much better, as was my old Gameboy Color.

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

i've never owned a bad console before. i've had so many in my life but never one that really stuck out as being a sucky console.

then again i was five when i had a lot of them...

anyhow, from digging around on the internet, i found one seventh gen console that's said to suck. it's zeebo and supposedly is horrid.

Member truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2011 10:12 PM
    Threads

PS3 is pretty useless as a gaming console.

It's a great blu-ray player though.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by truthillusion View Post
    PS3 is pretty useless as a gaming console.

It's a great blu-ray player though.
    Not really. There is Killzone 2, Uncharted 2, all of that good stuff.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Member truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2011 10:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    Not really. There is Killzone 2, Uncharted 2, all of that good stuff.
    And, I found all of that boring. Only game I, personally, liked for the PS3 was Metal Gear.

Blizzard's #1 Forum Rat Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Nachos
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2011 08:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bulma1017 View Post
    I go with the PSP. My sister has one and she only played with it for about a month then she got really bored with it.
    Now the off brands are just too funny.
    Bores me too. Mine just collects dust in my drawer.
    the lovely miss keri hilson - - -

Not taking any sig/av request - - -

Sleepy Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2010 08:27 AM
    Threads

The X-Box 1080....... it will happen..... in 10 years+

The seven stakes of purgatory! ^^ Good thing to know that they will be the last thing you see before you die. ^^

Blizzard's #1 Forum Rat Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Nachos
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2011 08:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TechCNgod View Post
    The X-Box 1080....... it will happen..... in 10 years+
    Or maybe the PS7. =D
    the lovely miss keri hilson - - -

Not taking any sig/av request - - -

Senior Member Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2011 10:02 AM
    Threads

And, I found all of that boring. Only game I, personally, liked for the PS3 was Metal Gear.
    Thank goodness you qualified your previous statement. I was so shocked, but it's cool now. I get why people might not be keen on many games, but you gotta love a bit of MGS.

I know it really doesn't count, but it deserves a mention. Super Game Boy. I have a Game Boy, why would I wanna restrict myself from being able to walk around just so I can see the pixels in much larger format? I love my SNES and I love my Game Boy, but I never saw the point of it. Why make a portable console static?
    I gather that there's a similar thing for the Game Boy Advance and the Gamecube. I personally don't see the point in that either. Unless your eyes get tired staring at a small screen.

Senior Member Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2010 01:18 PM
    Threads

Probably an old crappy looking one. But there are so many...

The Sega 32X. No offense to the Genesis system.
    Ell Oohh Elll /sarcasm

Be who you are and say what you feel,
    because those who mind don't matter
    and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

Nobody has ever won a forum fight. You're not gonna get to page 20 and then they/you say:
    "Oh my bad! You were totally right! Sorry about that misunderstanding!"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Really?

This is the first that I heard someone said that the big triple 'A' games were boring. Have you tried to play online with them?
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    Threads

I'd go with N-gauge, the only game console that deserves to die with a horribly painful death and be sent to the worst circle of hell.

Otherwise, I don't really have a choice. If it was people however, head of nintendo should be publicy executed for failing.

Also, people who say the PSP and the Wii are bad because there aren't many good games for them, I could tell you several off the bat for the PSP, the Wii...not so much. I could tell you some good games for the Wii, but thats about it.

Now then, heres the good games for the PSP that came out this year that I can think off automatically.
    Persona.
    Dissidia.
    Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.
    Guilty Gear Judgement(Judgetment is eh but double X is awesome)
    Mana Khemia...I think came out this year.

I would think of more, but those were the first to pop in my head. Heres some coming out.

Metal Slug XX(one X away from ESRB trouble!)
    HexysForce
    Persona3Portable.

And the Wii has muramasa and silent hill, two more I can think of automatically. And trauma team coming out in a few weeks.
    Last edited by Crazyjavi87; 02-06-2010 at 06:26 PM.

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    Threads

As for CDI games, you guys are missing the point.

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

And also, for the lulz:
    +

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The 360. Other than mindlessly playing generic shooters, where's the benefit? You pay more money for internet you're already paying for, and to make it more interesting, some games actually require a fee to play on them, so get that. You pay for internet, Xbox Live, and another payment in order to play some large games on the 360.

I am so thankful the PS3 doesnt do that to me.

Also, RED RINGS OF DEATH. Screw you Microsoft.

Member Shida12 has a reputation beyond repute Shida12 has a reputation beyond repute Shida12 has a reputation beyond repute Shida12 has a reputation beyond repute Shida12 has a reputation beyond repute Shida12 has a reputation beyond repute Shida12 has a reputation beyond repute Shida12 has a reputation beyond repute Shida12 has a reputation beyond repute Shida12 has a reputation beyond repute Shida12 has a reputation beyond repute Shida12's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2010 01:57 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Son Bio View Post
    Didn't they have the Zelda game that was so awful people don't even consider it a part of the Zelda series?
    Yeah THAT GAME WAS BLASPHEMY TO ALL ZELDA GAMES the game is so bad no one remembers the name its forgotten and should be banned from being mentioned period it was just that fail

on topic thou I feel the worst system in my books was the original XBOX it just sucked so bad to me like besides halo was there any good games O.o and even halo isnt all that special O.O
    Last edited by Shida12; 02-08-2010 at 02:30 AM.
    “Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.” - James Dean

Member XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2012 11:57 PM
    Threads

I'm going to say out of the current generation of consoles the psp.I never play mine and lack of good games released for it.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Serated View Post
    The 360. Other than mindlessly playing generic shooters, where's the benefit? You pay more money for internet you're already paying for, and to make it more interesting, some games actually require a fee to play on them, so get that. You pay for internet, Xbox Live, and another payment in order to play some large games on the 360.

Also, RED RINGS OF DEATH. Screw you Microsoft.
    From what I heard, Microsoft is going to throw out the Microsoft point system since people are complaining about that. And if you still have your box that your 360 came in, you can ship it back to them and they'll give you another one for free.

Paying to play on Xbox Live, that's understandable. I'm not complaining though, I enjoy it. It also has the new Xbox Experience so that shouldn't make you made. Or does it?

That's why people pay to play online. Also, not to be bragging or anything, after like what, 3 years with my 360, it hasn't gone out on me.

I'M RED RINGS OF DEATH PROOF! YOU CAN'T KILL ME RED RINGS OF DEATH!
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-10-2010 at 01:50 PM.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Quote Originally Posted by Serated View Post
    The 360. Other than mindlessly playing generic shooters? You pay more money for internet you're already paying for, and to make it more interesting, some games actually require a fee to play on them, so get that. You pay for internet, Xbox Live, and another payment in order to play some large games on the 360.

What are you talking about? Pay for internet? All you pay for is the (optional) live subscription, which I guess is a lot if you're cheap. 50 bucks a year is just under 5 bucks a month. And I have NEVER had to pay an extra fee to play a game.

I'm not a big fan of shooters either, and I find plenty of games to play on it.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Closed Thread

Thread Information