AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fanfic: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS - Unwelcomed Visitors

Hybrid View

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Fanfic: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS - The Big Three

PROLOGUE

With the numbers and gagets attacking Section Six and TSA HQ all hope seems lost when Vivio and Ginga were kinapped. With a major failure in their hands, TSA attempts to recover from the attack and find Jail Scaglietti. But a new set of heroes...who are unaware of their abilities...will be their saviors and defeat Scaglietti...in a new story...

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS - The Big Three...starts now...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 05-02-2011 at 05:27 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 1

September 14
    8:30 PM

Just another year in school, meh. Oh well, at least this is my last year in high school. It's not that I hate school but I struggled in grade school but nevertheless, I still go anyways. I'm a senior in my high school in California, which is located next to Los Angeles, one of the most hip cities throughout the US. As for my high school, I seem to be rank the top student throughout my whole school with perfect grades across the boards as well as attendance. How? I don't know, I guess you can say I was able to maintain every knowledgeable stuff that my teachers were able to stick in my head and I just kept going to class although I still have no idea what I want to do after I finish school for good. Either I go to college and continue my education for better jobs or just stop and get a job right now? Heh, I really want to forge a new path or at least have a new path introduced to me. I always wondered what I should do or if anything big was going to happen to me. I began to head toward my locker that was down the hall with my school books that were assigned to me-they included Algebra 2, English 4, Civics, and Chemistry. As I made my way down, I could feel the air of emptiness that filled the halls and the only sounds I could here were my footsteps. Normally every student would pass through here and turn their eyes toward me but I stayed at school until night since I was part of an honors' program that required for me to help other students that were falling behind on their homework. I quietly and quickly made my way to my locker with the number '300' on it. I placed my hand on the smooth locker combination and turned the lock to 20, then 35, and 5 after. After some turning, I put my hands on the metal lever, pulled it up, and pulled back to open my locker, which was clean and empty. I placed my books in the locker and shut the door, pushing the lever down, turning the locker combination counter-clockwise twice, and pulled back on it twice-to ensure it was actually locked. As I was finishing up my business with my locker, I heard someone call me from my left, I immediately recognized the voice, one of my friends were here again.

(?????) "Hey, Logan."

I turned to one of my best friends I know since kindergarten, Johnny, who was also followed by his other friends, were also part of the program as well. Oh, and my name's Logan, no last name though.

(Logan) "Hey Johnny, what's up?"
    (Johnny) "I see you're still on top of your work?"
    (Logan) "Yeah, being the top student of the school requires a lot."
    (Johnny) "Don't forget about prom and all of the events were about to have as seniors. You still need to pick up a girl man."
    (Logan) "Still working on it, it's still too early to propose to anyone yet."
    (Johnny) "True, but better now then late..."
    (Logan) "...And better late than never."
    (Johnny) "True true buddy. Oh, which reminds me, we're going to have a party at my place. You want to come?"

I really wanted to go but I was really tired and I really just wanted to head home.

(Logan) "Sorry Johnny, not this time. I'm really exhausted from today and I really need the sleep."
    (Johnny) "I see, no disrespect there. All right then, see you tomorrow then."
    (Logan) "Yeah, you too."

His friends also said their goodbyes to me as they headed out with Johnny. As they did, I turned my back on my locked and leaned my back on it. As I could feel the cold metal touch my white shirt and the chill go through it and onto my skin, I put my hands in my pockets of my jeans and looked down toward my tennis shoes, thinking of what I should do next and what I haven't done yet before I leave the school for the night. As far as I can remember, I was taken to an orphan for children who lost their parents or don't have any. I don't remember if I had any parents nor if I lost them in my early years, I grew up there after all. After some thinking I knew my day here was done and I decided to head out myself. I began to make my way down to the end of the hall and towards the double doors that took me outside.

I got my sight on the door and proceeded to open them. I pushed on the door from the handle but for some reason, the door wouldn't open. Normally there would be a janitor that would lock the door around 9PM and it was only 8:35 PM. Then the lights began to flicker above me. I looked above me and noted that the lights were out behind me as well. The lights were supposed to go out automatically around 9PM sharp, then I realized there was a rumor that supposedly that students from my school were disappearing randomly from this door. They would just walked toward and through the door but they wouldn't be there as if there disappeared. I decided to test this rumor to see if this was true.

I pushed on the door handles hard enough to force them open and I began to see something that was way off from I usually see. I would normally see a nice quiet neighborhood of houses but this time, I saw lights and a city ahead of me as well as what appeared to be smoke, black smoke as if it was something was on fire in the back of the city. I felt that something just changed right about now and I'm right in the middle of it.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 03-16-2011 at 03:50 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 2

September 14
    8:35 PM

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. The setting that I’m now in seems very, very wrong. Despite the city looking like something that came out of a science fiction movie, a beautiful and very green forest to the west, and an abandoned part of the city where I am, everything seems wrong. There’s even seems to be a fire toward north of the active city. I’m supposed to be in a quiet neighborhood but this place is way different from my hometown. I tried to turn around and go back the way I came from but the door I came out of disappeared, meaning I’m somehow stuck in this city now. I really didn’t know what to do here. I’m stuck in a sci-fi style city with a forest and an abandoned city mixed together and with no way back. The first thing I needed to do was to head toward the city, figure out where I am, and find a way to get back home. I also want to get a glimpse at the fire to see what all of the commotion there is.

I walked forward through the foreign region, getting the feel of the fresh, cold air and toward the dented rail. From there I looked around for a path that’ll lead me straight into the city. There was a highway-which is all decayed but I can still traverse below or on it-that lead me toward the city. Then I looked down and noted that I was a couple of stories high, enough for me not to make the stupid jump that would just end wrong. I was most likely on an abandoned hotel, office building, and the usual. I just needed to find a set of stairs to ground level, exit the building, and follow the highway toward the city. I began to look for a door that would lead me into the stairwell of the building and with some time, I was lucky enough to find that door. I walked over toward that door, gripped the rusted handle of the door, turned the knob, and pulled it open. There was a stairwell-although it looked like it wouldn’t last much longer-beyond the door which I really had to go down. I slowly began to walk on every step of it, making sure that I don’t step on any fragile parts of the stair or tumble down it as I examined the interior of the building-there was nothing in it but empty space and windows, nothing special as far as I know.

During my slow way down, I felt something move from inside the building. I wondered if it was an earthquake or some force but I didn’t want to find out. I began to pick up my pace to a jogging motion-I did take physical education classes which is coming in handy right now. As I felt the same force again, I moved even faster without thinking. Then, I started running as if my life was in danger. When I made it to the bottom of the staircase, I made a mad dash toward the exit without hesitation. As I stumbled my way out, the building that I was in caved-in and collapse and fell flat onto the ground, my skin making contact with the pavement. Catching my breath, I stood back up, dusted myself off, looked back toward the building that I was in, and it was now just a big pile of rubble.

(Logan) “Man that was close, now about that city…”

I looked up and I noted that I was immediately underneath the highway. This was showing me a good sign of progress I was making.

(Logan) “All right, now all I need is to just follow this highway and I’ll be in the city in no time.”

I began to walk fast toward the city but then picked up my pace. Something was telling me that I was going to have to make my way there and fast. I could hear the sounds of the city get louder and louder as I got closer. During my walk there I heard some noise and I stopped for a second. I looked around for a while until the same sound came out again. I began to answer to the sound to see if it was someone or something that was getting my attention.

(Logan) "Who's there?"
    (?????) "Psst, over here."

I noted where the sound was coming from as I saw someone waving to me along with another person. I immediately recognized the two people that were there. One of them-he had purple as well as blue eyes, light skin, and usually dressed in jeans and his signature team jacket-was Kevin Johnson. He was the best linebacker of our football team at our school and one of the strongest members of the team, strongest student in terms in physical strength, as well as one of the popular students throughout our school-he was the second most popular student in the school. Along with him, was-with blonde hair, brown eyes, light skin, as well as casual clothing-Joey Rodriguez, one of our fastest students and free-runners of our school. I quickly and quietly made my way over to their location, with many questions waiting for them.

(Logan) "Hey, what you two doing here?"
    (Kevin) "We were going to ask you the same question. We just appeared here out of random."
    (Logan) "Same here, it just happened a few minutes ago."
    (Joey) "Well, it seems we're in the same mess as you are Logan."
    (Logan) “Do you guys know where we are anyways?
    (Joey) “No clue here.”
    (Logan) "I'm heading into the city to see what's up, you guys plan on heading on in as well?"
    (Kevin) "We've been trying to figure if we should or not, don't know if there's security waiting for us."
    (Logan) "Well, there are three of us and I'm sure that the fire over in the city is distracting them but what I want to know is what this place is, where we are, and how we get home."
    (Kevin) "Agreed, I think we should head in, Jose, you're with us?"
    (Joey) "Yeah, let's do it."
    (Logan) "Okay, let's make our way to the city then."

We left the alley and continued on toward the city to the north, at least as far as we know. On the way there, we passed abandoned buildings as well as leaving the underpass of the highway, and out in the open, where we caught the fresh air of the foreign area we were in touching our skin. As we got closer, we noted objects coming toward us. We didn't know who or what it is but we didn't want to wait to find out.

(Kevin) "What's that's coming toward us?"
    (Logan) "I don't think we should find out, get in an alley."

We found a nearby alley and moved quickly in it and hid from what was coming toward us. When the object flew passed us overhead, we got an eye on the objects that were people, at least not ordinary ones. There costumes were the same but their appearances-from hair to eyes-were different. From the looks of their faces and their weapons, they could be the ones responsible for the fire in the city. We waited for a while so the group can disappear behind us and after they passed; we cleared the alley quickly and moved toward the city. As we got closer, I noted Kevin looking behind us. I was wondering if he was going after them but he turned back toward our direction and continued on with us. We didn't think about anything else but getting in the city and that is what mattered the most at the moment. As we got to the city border, there was someone at the border, two men holding what appeared to be very unique spears with military issued armor and clothing. As soon they got their sights on us, they immediately waved us in as soon as he saw us. Could they be a border guards or officers of the city? We moved quickly toward him and as we got a better look of them, we noted that he had a badge that was almost similar to a national boarder guard between the US and Mexico but we couldn’t get a better look at it. They also looked worried as if something big happened or if the fire is affecting them both.

(Guard 1) “What are you three doing out here? You should be inside the city and in your homes. It’s not safe to be out here in this area.”
    (Logan) “We got lost and we don’t know where we are.”
    (Guard 2) “You three are at the border between the capital and the abandoned city. If you keep going from here you’ll be in the city.”
    (Guard 1) “You guys should get going; those drones can be back anytime soon.”
    (Kevin) “Drones, what drones?”
    (Guard 2) “The drones that the terrorists brought in which were sent to neutralize Section 6 and any other assets.”
    (Logan) “Section 6? Those drones? How did they look-“

Our conversation was immediately interrupted with a big blast from behind us and as we turned to see what it was, a crater was now formed and a big metal looking ball, which had to be at least eight feet tall, rolled out of the crater and then opened itself up. Its arms came out and two feet spawned from the bottom. It looked like a machine made for war, but who was sending them orders though? Along with the war machine, smaller, hovering drones appeared from the sky and joined the machine, with practically the same intensions and the machine has in mind.

(Joey) “I think that answers the ‘drone’ part of the question.”
    (Guard 1) “Get inside the city, quick! There are officers there and they’ll help you and other citizens there.”
    (Guard 2) “Get going, hurry!”

We didn’t hesitate and began running toward the city, at a fast pace. As we ran, I looked back and noted the most wacked thing I’ve seen in my life, lasers. Lasers were being fired from the drones and the guards as well at each other. What were they and where were we? I didn’t get the chance to answer these questions as we made our way into the city.
    Once we got in, we heard city noises of cars, crowds, and advertisement boards. When we began to catch our breath, we began to a conversation among us, starting with Kevin.

(Kevin) “Okay, we don’t know what the hell just attacked us and I’m damn sure that we’re not in LA anymore.”
    (Joey) “Well good for you Mr. Know It All, we’ve been through hell for the past hour and we don’t even have a single question answered yet.”
    (Kevin) “Well, your complaining is getting us nowhere and I’m pretty sure you couldn’t take on one of those ‘drone’ things in the process.”
    (Joey) “Hey, I’ve yet to see you tackle one of those things yet in battle, Mr. I Am the Best Linebacker.”

During their argument, I noted the advertisement board that played a video of a product in which I had no clue of.

(Advertisement) “…We’re the best in what we do. Our products are the best of Midchilda and we hope that you can help us spread the joy across the planet of Midchilda.”

The board showed a globe of what they’re calling this world, Midchilda. I should’ve expected this coming. Those drones, the guards and equipment, lasers, we’ve been transferred on to another planet. I continued to watch Kevin and Joey argue between each other and I had to get their attention.

(Kevin) “Well, if you want to go out and prove yourself, be my guest. Not my fault you get killed in the process.”
    (Logan) “Guys…”
    (Joey) “I would if you went out there and managed to take a punch at a war machine football guy.”
    (Logan) “Guys!”
    (Kevin and Joey) “What?!”
    (Logan) “Would you two stop arguing and get on with the problem we have?”
    (Kevin and Joey) “What problem and why should we?”
    (Logan) “Because we’re not on Earth anymore.”
    (Kevin and Joey) “WHAT?”
    Last edited by Light Buster; 03-28-2011 at 03:25 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 3

September 14
    10:00 PM

(Kevin and Joey) “WHAT?”
    (Logan) "I said we're not on Earth anymore."
    (Kevin) "And what makes you think of something like that?"

I pointed to the advertisement board behind me and it took a while before they reacted.

(Kevin) "That's great, we're stuck on a foreign planet?!"
    (Joey) "This just made our day, now we have too many problems to solve."
    (Logan) "Calm down you two, everyone has problems-"
    (Kevin) "But my problems are bigger than yours-"
    (Logan) "Doesn't matter, your problems as well as Joey's become our problems and we're going to solve them together, like it or not. Besides, we're attracting too much attention."

Some of the peoples' focus were turned to us during the argument and we knew that we needed to calm down and take this conversation somewhere else.

(Logan) "First, we need to find a place to stay for tonight and look for some refreshments as well before we do anything else."

Both Kevin and Joey nodded, agreeing with my idea, thankfully. We now began to wonder through the city in hoping in finding a place to stay, if we were lucky enough. During our mindless wondering, we noted the buildings filled with people and their advanced technology such as communication, transportation, currency, and entertainment. Their world is much more advanced and more futuristic than our world, I can't imagine what would happen if our worlds would make contact with each other. Regardless, that didn't matter, we had to figure out our way around the city. As our wondering continued, people were moving across streets as if another big thing was coming up. I didn't like the looks of it but we had to stay on guard. I immediately noted someone, notably a 12 year old girl with blonde hair, light skin with a red dress with other garments, and brown eyes, offering something close to a place to stay in exchange in working for her.

(Joey) "Just a question Logan, do you even know where we're going?"
    (Kevin) "We can't wonder like this forever Logan, if we're going to live to day one of this, we need to find a place to chill."
    (Logan) "Working on it, I think we may have a solution."

The girl spotted us and came over to us and began to talk about something that might give us something to think about.

(Girl) "Hey boys, you guys mind helping me and my family out."
    (Logan) "What's the job?"
    (Girl) "We're planning to move out of our mansion but we need help in moving heavy furniture and some extremely expensive equipment. So far, we haven't got a single laborer to help us and we need to move out in about two weeks."
    (Logan) "Are there any rewards from this job?"
    (Girl) "Can I tell you personally?"
    (Logan) "Sure."

The girl came over to me as I knelt down on the sidewalk as she whispered to me that only I can hear. I couldn't believe it at first, her family will give use the mansion free of charge as well as some its features, as well as get some money in return. The family will even let us stay over at their place if we didn't have a home. I questioned the idea at first but it was a chance we had to take. It could be our temporary place to stay until we could find a way back to Earth or, in the worse case scenario in which we can't go back to Earth, a permanent and new home. As I stood back up, she walked back and smiled to us.

(Girl) "So, will you accept the job?"
    (Logan) "Sure, but let me talk it over with my friends quickly."
    (Girl) "Sure, let me know when you have your decision."

I quickly gathered Kevin and Joey and gathered in a huddle to talk it over. I told them the job as well as the rewards from it and I knew what will start up.

(Kevin) "You sure about this? I don't think we should do this, it sounds like a trap."
    (Joey) "Bit in the middle here, but we do need a place to chill. If anything big happens, we do at least have a back up just in case."
    (Logan) "This can be our only shot, I suggest we take it."
    (Kevin) "Sigh, okay, we'll gamble on this but we need to be ready just in case."
    (Logan) "Agreed. I'll let her know immediately."

I left the huddle and the girl was still standing there, looking nervous. It was time that I told her the good news."

(Logan) "Okay, we'll take it."

The girl looked shocked but at the same time, very happy about the results.

(Girl) "Thank you so much, mister. We appreciate your help and time; we would be stuck if it wasn't for you three. So, you boys ready to go to my place?"
    (Logan) “Lead the way.”
    (Girl) “Oh, by the way, the name’s Ashley.”
    (Logan) “Okay, Ashley, we’re ready to go when you are.”

As Ashley began to walk toward the city block, we began to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 05-02-2011 at 06:47 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

September 14
    10:30 PM

It was getting late, and we had to find a place to stay for tonight. Thankfully, a girl by the name of Ashley was offering her home for free along with some fresh food, refreshments, currency from this world, as well as some supplies for exchange for helping them move out of their mansion. I don’t know why they would be moving out at this time but I’m presuming that the terrorist attack might’ve thought of them in moving. We've got a hope for this family that they're both safe and friendly as we continued to follow Ashley through the city, which is in distress due to the terrorist attack. We've continued to follow her until we got into a nice, quiet neighborhood, filled with very expensive houses and a mansion at the very end, which must be the location that she explained. We've followed her through the quiet yet bright street toward the mansion in the open area, as we would expect from her home. We noted the people in their homes, living their lives normally like how we would live ours. I wondered how they were holding up from that terrorist attack which they're calling it anyways. The air was getting colder and colder as the night was getting late when the air touched our already cold skin, a sign that the season was changing, if seasons even existed on this world.

When we finally arrived at the mansion, Ashley went ahead of us.

(Ashley) "I'll go ahead and let my grandparents know that you've accepted the job."

As Ashley headed toward the door, opened it, and entered the house first, Kevin and Joey wanted a word with me. I figured that they wanted one so I needed a word with them.

(Kevin) "I don't really mind having a home here but if we do find a way back home..."
    (Logan) "Think of it as a backup plan just in case the worst case scenario occurs."
    (Joey) "Are you sure we should do this? I know this a good plan and all but what if something big comes up?"
    (Logan) "We'll find a location to get back together should something separate us. We'll also plan what we should do tomorrow, once we get settled in tonight."

They both quickly agreed, it was getting late after all and we needed the rest for the days to come. Ashley finally came back outside of the house, with a friendly smile on her face.

(Ashley) "Okay, they're ready to meet you three."
    I felt a bit relieved as we finally managed to get somewhere to stay for the night, if not, a permanent home just in case if all else fails. The other part of me telling that something might go wrong during this ordeal may hit us out of nowhere. It just a matter of time though so we can rest on our morals that we’re safe for now. With the night coming to a close, we went into the mansion and once we got a glance of the inside of the house, we couldn’t believe what we saw. This mansion was more than just a mansion. It had some of the most expensive and furniture, styling from retro style to modern day. We began to wonder if we had to move any of this stuff as we examined the furniture. Most of them looked like they were built in to the house themselves so moving them would be impossible. The mansion was so big that it can house six or even nine people at once. We couldn’t wait to examine the rest of the mansion just to get a glimpse of what we need to move.

(Ashley) “A lot of people wouldn’t want to help us because they were afraid of breaking or dropping stuff here which cost a lot to fix, replace, or even to maintain.”
    (Logan) “Explains why mansions are so expensive.”
    As Ashley guided us through her mansion, we noted two elderly people wearing modern clothing arrived in the room we were in.

(Ashley) “Grandma, grandpa, our workers have arrived.”
    I wondered where Ashley’s parents were, if they were here or were somewhere else on this planet.
    (Ashley) “Grandma, grandpa, these are the three that accepted our help.”

The two elderly people walked up to us and greeted us as well as thanking us for accepting their help.

(Ashley’s Grandpa) “Thank you very much for helping us. We appreciate the help you’re providing us.”
    (Ashley’s Grandma) “We’ve also like to welcome you to our house. We’ll let you stay here and let you have the place once we’ve finished packing up.”
    (Logan) “You’re welcome…”
    (Kevin) “And thank you for letting us stay here…”
    (Joey) “We also appreciate your help as well.”
    (Grandpa) “Well, you three have very great matters.”
    (Logan) “We’ve been taught to respect the elderly and others as well.”
    (Grandma) “Why don’t you three gentleman take your shoes off and have a seat in the kitchen?”
    (Kevin) “Why thank you.”
    (Joey) “Thank you.”

We knelt down to the point we can see our reflection on the very clean floor and began untying the laces of our shoes. As we finished untying our laces, we took off our shoes and then only our plain white socks were in view of our feet. We then placed our shoes next to the other shoes that were sitting off to the side. Each of the shoes looked differently than the ones we had but it didn’t matter at the moment, all that mattered was getting something to eat, get cleaned up, and get some rest. We began to head to the kitchen with Ashley and her grandparents as they lead us to the table, which was hand-crafted and beautifully made. We pulled out the chair and sat down like gentleman. As we prepare ourselves for our meal, the grandparents brought out the food as well as the drinks and placed it on the table. The food looked way different from our world, though it looked alike. We’ve didn’t want to stuff our faces with food. After all, we weren’t animals from the wild; we’re humans, without a home, at least in this world. The food contained some form of pasta with chicken, tomato sauce, olives, and some other healthy ingredients that I can’t describe properly. We were given utensils which contained the typical spoon and fork from Ashley, she’s been very trustful and nice so far but we’ll never know until later on. She passed a set to me, then Kevin, and Joey.

(Ashley) “Here you go, eat up.”
    (Logan) “Thank you.”

As I heard Kevin and Joey say their thanks to Ashley, I first put my left hand on the spoon, picked it up-noting my slight reflection on it as well as its warm feeling-which it felt like if it just came out of a dish washer, took it, and scooped it under the pile of noodles. Then I picked up the fork with my right hand and then stuck the pointing side where the spoon was. I spun the fork slowly around, getting a reasonable amount without overdoing it and then pulled the fork out of the pile. I looked at the amount of food I just picked up and I knew it was very reasonable. I then opened my mouth and stuck it in there. Once in, I bit on the fork lightly as I took it out and began chewing. It tasted, well, just like the pasta’s back on Earth with an Italian style taste, which tasted very good actually for a foreign food.
    (Grandma) “So how do you like it?”
    (Logan) “This actually tastes really good.”
    (Kevin) “Did you hand cook this?”
    (Grandpa) “Yep, it’s one hundred percent homemade.”
    (Ashley) “I came up with this new recipe and it’s a secret.”

Unfortunately, we won’t be able to figure out this secret recipe though they did tell us what we’ll be doing for the next couple of days. It’ll require us to life heavy-and expensive-objects into a moving truck which will take us at least a week to complete due to the terrorist attack that recently happened so only one truck can move a set of furniture at a time and in return, once they finished moving out of the mansion, it’ll be ours immediately and we’ll also get money, as well as food and refreshments so as long we explain the situation we’re in. We quickly agreed and we started to tell them the situation we’re in, our homes were close by when the ‘terrorists’ came by and we had to be evacuated from the area, seeing that our homes would be lost in the attack. They thought about it first with a concerned look but smiled again and told us that we can stay here. Surprisingly, they were able to accept that fact or could it be a deceiving move on their end in a trap they set but it didn’t really matter though.

Ashley then wanted to take us on a tour of the mansion to show us what it had to offer. She began to show us the features that would prove useful to us if any kind of situation including side doors from in and out of the house, doors that connected two rooms, and she even showed us that we can activate a security system as well as other house features remotely using a holographic tablet we can bring up at any time by using our minds. This is the first for me, Kevin, and Joey as we would normally use cell phones when we’re away from each other. She reminded us that we can call each other using the same method, something new that we finally learned. We already saw the front yard so there was no need to go there again. Now we began our tour of the rest of the house, from the backyard first-to show us their garden they have with a hot spring behind it-as well as the typical bathrooms, bedrooms, family room, living room, including some other rooms that were part of the house already that we didn’t expect. These were a sauna and a steam room, which can be used at our convenience. Each of these rooms-and the house itself-were beyond clean and nice that it made the houses back in our world look like a low class house. Damn it, which I had a place like this to live in back at Earth. We were back in the main room before we knew it as we finished touring the house, even though we were zoning out to interesting stuff.

(Ashley) “And this concludes our tour of this mansion. Come on, I’ll show you where you three will be sleeping.”

Finally, we were able to get some rest after this long night of wacked out things happening to us but I still wondered though. How did we get here in the first place? Who did this and why? These questions burned through my brain as Kevin, Joey, as well as myself followed Ashley up to the second floor and toward our rooms.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 05-03-2011 at 07:49 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Chapter 5

September 14th
    11:00 PM

Ashley led us to our rooms for the hell of a night that we had to go through during our walk. Right now, all we need was rest and even more rest until we can make up any lost sleep time during this ordeal we were in, if it ever ends. When we got to the second floor of the mansion there was a hallway that lead into three directions. By looking at one end to the left, it contained bedrooms for the family, on other to the right contained what could be the same thing, and ahead of us in a couple of steps may be extra rooms but we don’t know exactly what it contains, yet.

(Ashley) “Here we are second floor. This is where you’ll be sleeping tonight. We have a lot of options when it comes to relaxing and getting rest.”
    (Logan) “So what rooms are we allowed and not allowed in?”
    (Ashley) “You can use the room at the end of the hall. It contains two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a master bedroom.”
    (Kevin) “What about the left end of the hall?”
    (Joey) “And the right end?”
    (Ashley) “The left side belongs to my grandparents and the right belongs to me and my brother and sister.”

It looks like it turns out that Ashley’s family is way bigger than I anticipated seeing that this hall contains more than just one bathroom and more than two bedrooms in a typical house. I wonder where their other parts of the family were if only her grandparents and she were here.

(Ashley) “Well, you boys better get some rest; we got work to do tomorrow.”
    (Logan) “You got it; we’ll get some sleep right away.”
    (Ashley) “Oh, I almost forgot. During the tour, my grandparents prepped the beds, bath, and night clothes for tonight and day clothes for tomorrow. You’ll see them on a table at the end of the hallway up ahead.”
    (Kevin) “Are there any rooms specific to any of us?”
    (Ashley) “Unfortunately we weren’t able to figure out what rooms we should assign to each of you so you have to work it out between the three of you but there is a bathroom here and another one as well. We’re sorry if this causes any trouble.”
    (Joey) “It’s alright, we’ll work it out.”

Ashley smiled as Joey replied confidently and calmly unlike back on the streets where he was freaking out before we ended up here. By the sound of his voice, he was more than comfortable with any room despite what it may contain and what may be missing.

(Ashley) “Okay, see you in the morning.”
    (Logan, Kevin, and Joey) “Good night.”
    Last edited by Light Buster; 05-09-2011 at 04:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information