AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Bleach Manga ep. 385 (SPOILER)

Junior Member Garland_042 has a spectacular aura about Garland_042 has a spectacular aura about Garland_042 has a spectacular aura about Garland_042's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2009 04:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Bleach Manga ep. 385 (SPOILER)

Finally some things start to happen...Aizen draws his sword and Hirako Shinji releases his Zanpaktou! Can´t wait to see what it´s abilities are...but if you go with what he tell Aizen he can also manipulate peoples minds.

And to see that Tousen has and uses his Resurecctión...seems like him (and most certain Aizen and Gin) are a perfect hybrid of Shinigami and Hollow!

Please share your thoughts about this episode and what you thought about it!
    I AM ALPHAN AND OMEGA
    THE FIRST AND THE LAST
    THE BEGINNING AND THE END

Bringer of Chaos ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 255 - Torchic Shuriken Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2012 10:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KadoxxArtchikito PSN ID: ZukaxxMimozu

Haha, dude, I haven't even seen it, but I'm seriously gonna start reading into overdrive now thanks to that xD
    Just press play and let the problems melt away.
    What else should the music do?

Junior Member Garland_042 has a spectacular aura about Garland_042 has a spectacular aura about Garland_042 has a spectacular aura about Garland_042's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2009 04:20 PM
    Threads

haha sorry about that...tried to warn people about it with the spoiler text

haha I know what it means to read/watch in overdrive...started to watch bleach last winter and went trough about 200 anime episodes in one week haha
    I AM ALPHAN AND OMEGA
    THE FIRST AND THE LAST
    THE BEGINNING AND THE END

Bringer of Chaos ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 255 - Torchic Shuriken Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2012 10:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KadoxxArtchikito PSN ID: ZukaxxMimozu

Haha, nooo, it's cool, I'm going to seriously check it out when I can. They backed up the anime again, by a bunch of episodes xD, but at least I can watch those few that I missed now. xD
    Just press play and let the problems melt away.
    What else should the music do?

Closed Thread

Thread Information