AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What is One Piece? Number 2

Hybrid View

Junior Member Abarairenji88 is on a distinguished road Abarairenji88's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 06:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What is One Piece? Number 2

Why was the last thread closed? Anyone know?

Well. I think One Piece is the whole world itself being ruled by one man. And the meaning of being a Pirate King means to be the most feared and strongest pirate in the world. But then again, Luffy said to Rayleigh that he didn't wanna rule, just to be the Pirate King. Maybe that is One peice? Just to be the Pirate King. But my theory is that when the Pirates have won over the Marines it would be peace in the world and the most feared pirate would be Pirate King. And so there we have One piece in my theory. What do you guys think?

Senior Member unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 08:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

im thinkin it has something to do with the stones that robin is looking for. i think the greatest treasure in the world to the pirate king is the knowledge of the 100 years that is lost. or it could just be a whole lot of gold. nami would like that

Closed Thread

Thread Information