AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Project Cantelope

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Project Cantelope

I'm tired of my old signature styles that faded out of popularity years ago (grunge). I use C4D's pretty clumsily, and my signatures have issues with balance, from what I can self-criticize anyways. So to get back into Photoshop, and hopefully have some fun while I'm at it, I'm going to challenge myself to change from expressionist to minimalist art styles in signatures.

Well, not really minimalism per se, I'm just aiming to make cleaner sigs, instead of the cluster of effects that I see a trend of in my signature tags.

Why signatures? Because I realize now that no matter how much I gripe about it not being real art, I think signatures are the most fun to make (no time commitment, don't have to think about things like deeper meanings, I'm not a real artist no matter how much I pretend to be etc. etc.)

Anyways, moving on......

THE GOAL

Tags that have inspired me, and styles which I hope to be able to apply to my own art at the end of this personal project.

Everything by Balance (Thread), who I consider the MASTER of making minimalism look good

Everything by .Lovebeat (Thread)
    and now the style that I'm trying to get away from....

My Old Crap

I'm not trying to ABANDON my style, if you're about to accuse me of trying to become a sheep, but I'm trying to actively challenge myself to step outside of my comfort zone, take risks, and hopefully 20 pages of this later, I'll be able to look through this chronicle, and if the project was successful, I'll be able to see growth.

Hmm, although to be honest, I kind of like some of my old stuff, even though the last four are over 2 years old.

ANYWAYS, HERE I GO

You know the rules, no cursing or censoring are allowed on the forums. Also no double posting, but I'll let it slide this time, because it serves a purpose.
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 12-10-2009 at 07:14 AM.

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I remember Balance had a signature at one point that was completely black and white, and used a photograph of a subway I think for the background which was kind of blurred, and the focus was all on who I think was Yazu. I couldn't find it in his thread, so I think it was an art gift.

Well, here's my shot at it from what I could remember, for my guild forums. Remember, I'm aiming for a 'clean and crisp' look.

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Aweeee I'm so flattered!! ^-^

I think your old stuff looks really neat though, you've definitely got skill, and that last signature was pretty nice, I like the touch of blue, it's not overwhelming, but neat. Something looks slightly off about the stock used but I can't really put my finger on it, overall, I like it.

Good luck on your signature making quest ^-^!!!

Senior Member Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2017 10:29 PM
    Threads

Good luck on your goal m8!!

As for your most recent, you're certainly taking a step in the "cleaner" direction. The blue dots look a bit rushed though. Also, I might try adding shadows onto the render. The black and white help with blending two obviously different elements, but the render is pretty flat in terms of contrast.

Hope to see more ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks for the encouragement guys. The blue seems random, but if you play WoW, you'll recognize it as the blue glow that the relentless gladiator's mage shoulders have, and I went with isolating that color because I'm a frost mage =P I thought it looked good, but now that I think about it, everyone who doesn't play wouldn't recognize it.

and yeah, it does look pretty flat. I'll keep that in mind for future reference.

anyways, here's what was originally supposed to be a vector signature, and Is tarted off that way, but I don't know...I started going crazy again. Is it still clean? Is it crisp? Random numbers, and I'm pretty miffed with the text but I need to work on my typography.

Last edited by Cantelope; 12-09-2009 at 11:01 PM.

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

Craaaap. I never knew you were that good with sigs! I love the newest one though It looks a little oversharpened imo. But my oh god...

97,000?! bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2010 12:10 AM
    Threads

i like what you did with the sig but the..idk,emptyness.. a bit?(idk how to explain)bothers me and the text does too >_<
    but thank you for mentioning my flowery sig lol
    the c4d looks perfect with the render.
    keep it up~

{}

Senior Member Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Latest is almost a bit too crisp, lol, seems a tad oversharpened xD
    Flow and perspective are sweet though.
    The Random number text looks good, but the other text needs work imo.

Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by bayamesa View Post
    i like what you did with the sig but the..idk,emptyness.. a bit?(idk how to explain)bothers me and the text does too >_<
    but thank you for mentioning my flowery sig lol
    the c4d looks perfect with the render.
    keep it up~
    Well, if the only thing that looks good is the c4d, then that's a huge improvement for me, looking back on my old stuff, it's just amazingly bad how I used them. and np, the best thing I like about yours and wolley's tags are how there isn't crap cluttering the entire canvas. Just simple shapes, and in yours, modest use of eye-grabbing effects that bring my eyes to the center and compliment the model very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadraticEllipsis View Post
    Craaaap. I never knew you were that good with sigs! I love the newest one though It looks a little oversharpened imo. But my oh god...
    Lol, thanks. Yeaah, maybe a little too sharp, but I really like the way sharpened images look for some reason, weird preference.
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightRider View Post
    Latest is almost a bit too crisp, lol, seems a tad oversharpened xD
    Flow and perspective are sweet though.
    The Random number text looks good, but the other text needs work imo.
    MOAR FILTER>SHARPEN!!! YEESS!!! Yeah, I think the source of my issue with good text placement is that I don't plan it out before-hand. When I start making a sig, I have a vague idea of color scheme, and where I'm going to place the elements, and how the entire end-product will look like, but I never think about text until I'm finally finished. Then I just kind of rush and slap something together real quick because I'm tired of looking at my computer screen.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the C&C, here's my sig for the day. If you haven't noticed yet, I'm a big fan of those flowey type sigs. I actually started off thinking this was going to be a pure vector signature tag, kind of like unleh's stuff, but I can never pull off that simple and flat look and still keep it looking good. In this case, maybe it's because the focus is a 3-D snowboarder, but oh well, I'm kind of happy with the result, but it feels a lot like the last sig, just this time using my pen tool a little more, and playing with layer masks.

Biggest differences are a change in canvas size, and I really like the text placement this time. Terrible slogan, but I still like the way it looks.

Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow! Latest looks great. You've really got a knack for this. Judging from your old work, I would not have forseen your early non-grunge works being this good - excellent flow and composition.

Lol, I can never pull off unli style myself, no matter how I try XD

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I'm loving the text on the latest. It's really legit.
    It does feel a bit too centered to me, but I think it's gorgeous at any rate<33

Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks guys, glad you think it looks good. Honestly, I didn't think it'd turn out so well the first couple swings I took at it either, lol.

Well, the streak has to end some time. I was trying that whole center focus thing, and I tried to not use any c4d's this time. I'm honestly not happy with it, but I spent so much time on it anyways, so whatever. I think I'm getting a little better with text placement, although I think I could've changed the color of the lines for some more flavor.

OLD - http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8412/depths.jpg

I think it kind of looks good in the end, but it's not truly adhering to my simple, crisp, and clean goal. This technique is something I'll pocket for later use though.

*Edit* Small changes to the border, tired of looking at this thing in any case.
    Last edited by Cantelope; 12-12-2009 at 01:17 AM.

Member BYTdot has a reputation beyond repute BYTdot has a reputation beyond repute BYTdot has a reputation beyond repute BYTdot has a reputation beyond repute BYTdot has a reputation beyond repute BYTdot has a reputation beyond repute BYTdot has a reputation beyond repute BYTdot has a reputation beyond repute BYTdot has a reputation beyond repute BYTdot has a reputation beyond repute BYTdot has a reputation beyond repute BYTdot's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2010 03:51 PM
    Threads

Im very flattered that you've been inspired by one of my siggies .
    Anyways , back to the topic :

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/2853/crimson.jpg

I like this one , the siggie is balanced from the assasin dude to the backround itself . To be honest , I have nothing more to say but :

on the bg , on the left side below the dude's foot somewhat its kinda pixely to me abit .

Love the typography tho .
    Oh P.S. the "blades stained with" needs to be abit more clear-er . Or the fonr be darker or brighter imo .
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 12-15-2009 at 02:38 PM. Reason: don't quote images
    Signature and Avatar by ME .
    Signature requests are open too .

Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by BYTdot View Post
    Im very flattered that you've been inspired by one of my siggies .
    Anyways , back to the topic :

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/2853/crimson.jpg

I like this one , the siggie is balanced from the assasin dude to the backround itself . To be honest , I have nothing more to say but :

on the bg , on the left side below the dude's foot somewhat its kinda pixely to me abit .

Love the typography tho .
    Oh P.S. the "blades stained with" needs to be abit more clear-er . Or the fonr be darker or brighter imo .
    We're all our own worst critics, but I believe that no matter who you are, the things you make will inspire someone out there. I like your work a lot, no flattery, just what I truly felt.

Anyways, a month later, I felt like making a signature all of a sudden since there wasn't a raid tonight. It just happens to have teed's name on it because she's been bugging me about a new one since...a long time now.

Since I saved this one as teedsig2.jpg, when I looked at it in my folder it was right next to her old one. Flipped back and forth between the two a couple times and the difference in style was somewhat astounding. (old sig)

P.S. Text placement/stylizing is really killing me.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2010 11:14 PM
    Threads

Hmm, I'll suggest adding several more textures/brushes to cover up the parts that you didn't blend from the render to the extraction to create more flow in the signature and more blend? (that didn't really make any sense OTL...)

LOL, with that said, I think my favorite sig from you is the second one you posted in your first post, and the "freedom" one. I love the colors :]

Hope to see more from you!

[EDIT] alkdsga, I didn't read carefully the first part of your post D'8. But yeah, that bayamesa one is purdeeful :]
    Last edited by Dreams; 01-12-2010 at 08:54 PM.

sit back and live through the daylight.
    graphics/request thread.

Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams View Post
    Hmm, I'll suggest adding several more textures/brushes to cover up the parts that you didn't blend from the render to the extraction to create more flow in the signature and more blend? (that didn't really make any sense OTL...)
    lol, gonna be completely honest but I have no idea what you mean.

LOL, with that said, I think my favorite sig from you is the second one you posted in your first post, and the "freedom" one. I love the colors :]

Hope to see more from you!

[EDIT] alkdsga, I didn't read carefully the first part of your post D'8. But yeah, that bayamesa one is purdeeful :]
    Hmmm, I'm glad someone likes my old sigs that I was unhappy with, but it's worrisome that you don't mention any of my new tags tbh. and yes, the tag by bayamesa is a good one.

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

What can I say? I love your uses of colors. The greens and yellows in the jump tag, and the contrasting yellow and purple in Teed's. I am actually very surprised that this is only the first time you have actually gone about posting up some of your results; they are all very good.

On a lighter note, yes, your typography could use a bit of work, because some of it is kind of small and our of the way. I think what you should do, is create a much larger text focus, with smaller text below or around it. (I usually never go above 30, or bellow 14 in terms of text size).

Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Serated View Post
    What can I say? I love your uses of colors. The greens and yellows in the jump tag, and the contrasting yellow and purple in Teed's. I am actually very surprised that this is only the first time you have actually gone about posting up some of your results; they are all very good.

On a lighter note, yes, your typography could use a bit of work, because some of it is kind of small and our of the way. I think what you should do, is create a much larger text focus, with smaller text below or around it. (I usually never go above 30, or bellow 14 in terms of text size).
    That's a relief. I thought it looked good to have the added light source be yellow, but I know I'm a contrast maniac and wasn't sure if it actually does look good.

I recently decided to start posting my stuff up because I never really was an active practitioner, and I was thinking making a gallery for myself would be a good way to get myself motivated a little more.

Feeling kind of girly after teed's sig, so I decided to go with Iron Man this time. Bigger text, and I chose some more rough C4D's, and skipped out on adding swirly stuff. I think it kind of ended up alright, but I don't know what it's missing.

As always, Comments and Criticism are appreciated, they're what keeps me making these things.

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ok this is going to sound a little harsh, but compared to your other sigs above this is kind of a let down >.<

Iron man doesn't seem to well blended with the background and the c4d's. And the lighting from the behind layer. The text is well placed but to me because of the yellow used it stands out way too much and takes my focus away.

All i'd say is change the colour of the text and try blending iron man in a little more.

Sorry if that sounded harsh, it's just i see your above Tags and this one was a let down compared. ^^;

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I know you're going for simplicity, but I think it's important to remember that something with a lot of detail can still look very simple.

I mean you could listen to a piece of music with a quad fugue and not even know it was there (despite it's complexity).
    Do you get what I mean?
    Develop your backgrounds more, put more technique into them, but try and make it seem simple overall, rather than actually being.

Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I see what both of you mean, tbh I wasn't very happy with that sig either, and I don't think I'm ultimately that happy with this one either, but I still had a blast making it.

Well, in the sense of 'simple' I decided to completely blast that away with this time. =) Was fun. Iron man again. All of the colors are kind of weird to look at, but I really started liking it more and more as I kept looking at it. Dunno, might just be me.

All kinds of Comments and Criticisms appreciated, as always.

I'm going to try to tackle a 2-D anime stock signature next...hmm, ideas ideas

Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cantelope View Post
    I see what both of you mean, tbh I wasn't very happy with that sig either, and I don't think I'm ultimately that happy with this one either, but I still had a blast making it.

Well, in the sense of 'simple' I decided to completely blast that away with this time. =) Was fun. Iron man again. All of the colors are kind of weird to look at, but I really started liking it more and more as I kept looking at it. Dunno, might just be me.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/6607/ironman2jq.jpg

All kinds of Comments and Criticisms appreciated, as always.

I'm going to try to tackle a 2-D anime stock signature next...hmm, ideas ideas
    Alright, so I hit reply and realized I"m way too tired to give good Cnc TT_TT
    So please forgive me.

The former ironman tag was kind of weak - the lighting was off and the blending needed work.

The recent ironman tag is a lot better: Very nice c4d integration and good use of dynamic lighting and colors. Well done
    Last edited by FlashD; 01-17-2010 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Don't quote images

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

A huge improvement! this looks so much better! and while you say you didn't go for simplicity in this one, you definitely went for harmony, which is far more commendable.
    I love it. Also, the typography is perfect imo.

Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightRider View Post
    Alright, so I hit reply and realized I"m way too tired to give good Cnc TT_TT
    So please forgive me.

The former ironman tag was kind of weak - the lighting was off and the blending needed work.

The recent ironman tag is a lot better: Very nice c4d integration and good use of dynamic lighting and colors. Well done
    Yeah, it looked so bad I just had to remake it. I thought it was a very tough stock image to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolley View Post
    A huge improvement! this looks so much better! and while you say you didn't go for simplicity in this one, you definitely went for harmony, which is far more commendable.
    I love it. Also, the typography is perfect imo.
    Thank you, glad you think it looks a lot better.

I tried some new techniques this time, and working with a 2-D stock. I think it turned out kind of decent, but it wasn't anywhere close to what I was imagining the end product would be. I'll give it another shot later.

Any and all Comments and Criticisms are appreciated.
    Last edited by Cantelope; 01-22-2010 at 06:21 PM.

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I really like your latest sig, but in vector type sigs, I don't think that lighting effects really do them well. This sig seems like it needs to be flatter. I think you should probably add some brighter gradient maps and make the sig stand out. Also, I don't think you should used italicized text in the typography. It seems to not flow so well. I just think this sig needs a bit more time. It could be totally awesome.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information