AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RPG: War, Blood, Transvexia

Hybrid View

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Default RPG: War, Blood, Transvexia

Plot: In a world called Transvexia, Vampires and humans coexist but There's a slight twist to this. Instead of Vampires using Humans, Humans use Vampires. In this world, Your everyday slave is a blood-sucking creature of the night. The only problem is this caused a critical change across the world. Vampires killing their masters for at least a drop of blood, Humans killing their vampires out of fear, Soon this caused an all out war against the two that showed no mercy on anyone. The only hope lies in 4 young vampires on a quest to eliminate war from this once peaceful world.

History of the Rpg: Vampires were discovered when a the soldiers of the Imperial city were searching for a group of travelers who had been reported missing. They had been killed by blood loss by a wound in their necks. The soldiers had seen the vampires with a few other missing people who were not deceased yet. Soon this got out the the Countries filled with humans and people started worrying for their lives. Soon after, The rate of missing people had skyrocketed causing many countries' rulers to send their troops to the unclaimed land of the north. The troops had captured most of the vampires and brought them back to their countries. The rulers thought that the pureblooded vampires should be executed but once they tried the vampires would not die. So in order to stop the missing people rate anyone and everyone who was a vampire would be enslaved with no pity of being released.

POST LAYOUT:

Health: (injured, near death, or 100%)

Text --------------------------------------->
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Health: 100%

The town bursted with conversation after a riot happened in Harea. Many people started to panic worrying about a riot happening in Guardia. As many officials tried to calm them, four vampires stood on the rooftop. From the roof came, Kotomi Higurashi, the fourth of the group, with her hair covering her eyes. "This is foolish." Kotomi said, her voice sounded serious and annoyed. "If you're worried about starting a riot, then stop panicing about a riot." She looked at the towns people with a smart look on her face. She walked into the center of the crowd. "Please, stop this foolishness. I will get on my knees and beg if I have to." The crowd stared and walked away, continuing on with their lives. With her satisfactory level reached, Kotomi climbed back onto the roof and walked over to her beloved guardian. "Vladimir, if you wish to scold me for that, be my guest. I was just doing what had to be done."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Paninni ran through the forest the child on her back holding onto her, clining for her life. she jumped over fallen tree's with ease and zigzagged between a few tree's. she had not planned on saving the child but when she saw the three men aproach her the scent they had told her already that werent planning anything good. She attacked them feeding for the first time in three months, sadly the humans that came after she was done feeding assumed by the frightend state of the girl and the blood on her that she had attacked the girls protectors. not to far behind her sounded the beatings of horse hooves and the yelling "there is nowhere to hide your murderere!". a few birds flew up from the tree's started by the yelling, she snorted since she knew the best hiding places in the forest she had afteral lived here for a few years. she looked over her shoulder at the girl "sweety i am gonna drop you okey, it is not safe to stay with me". without waiting the childs answer she hopped on a big root, dropped the child on it so it would not be trampeld by the horses and ran off again. The humans stopped when they found the girl alone and crying.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

The wind rolled across the snowy ground, whisking it up into small swirls that spun there way around the area. The sun was high in the sky but the cold was no less as strong. A carriage rumbled through the snow and stopped before a pair of iron gates. Three figures stepped out of the carriage.

The first was a thin man dressed in a fine coat. He ran a hand through his hair. It was a rich urban brown. The cold seemed to effect him little as he stepped out to walk before the gate. A brief gust a wind revealed the pistols stored under his coat. The harsh, stern face of the man was nothing compared to the left eye that was sewed shut. He stared at the gates with a grin look and began talking to a guard before it requesting entry.

But this man was not the focus. From the carriage emerged a young women. Despite the cold she only wore a purple dress that was tattered at the bottom, yet she still managed to look beautiful. She shivered at the cold but with a graceful step held the door open. A metal ankle lock shined in the snow. Her pale skin and obvious postion revealed her to be a vampire. But once again the focus was not on this women but on the figure she waited for.

From the carriage he stepped down. A thick and heavy fur coat was wrapped around him yet he still look dangerous. His blond hair fluttered in the air. His very steps told of strength. His body was almost fully hidden by the long thick coat but it seemed nothing to dampen the feeling of power. The women bowed as he stepped out and didn't raise her head till he walked by. He paid no attention to her. His eyes were fixed on the guard delaying their entry. As he approached the one eyed man moved quickly, muttering sorries to him.
    "Do you know who you delay?" The figured ask the guard.
    "I'm sorry sir but the lord says no entry today. Under no reason can you enter."
    "You think so?" The figure asked, he fixed him with a stare. The guard suddenly shook in fear as he stared into the mans' cold eyes. The vampire was now by his side as well as the one eyed man by the other. The guard shollowed in fear.
    "You think you can delay me." His hand flashed outwards and a cut emerged on the mans' cheek. He screamed in pain and fell to his knees. In the cold the wound felt worse. The whip in the figures hand swirled slightly before being placed back under the coat. His stare however never died.
    "Mikhail Kallen has arrived and I am now the owner of this manor." He looked down the guard again. "As of today everything here belongs to Hallow Chest. Your lord is cast down. His lands mine. His slaves mine. His guards...mine. Now move worm and open the gates for your new lord." The guard whimpered and ran off to open the gate. Mikhail walked back to the carriage and stepped inside, followed by the others. Mikhail hated being delayed. And today was a day he could afford to be. This lord had cost a lot to be removed but all things had their place. He had reasons for displacing him and those reason where kept locked away. The slaves would no longer fear this lord.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Junior Member ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2010 10:29 PM
    Threads

Looking out at the town all Asa could think about was how foolish the towns people were. When you let fear consume you your mind is clouded and you are unable to logically process the truth of the situation before you, and these towns people were letting their fear take over. "Sigh. I am going to go look around" she said to her three companions. With that she jumped down from the roof and strolled off.

Not long into her walk she heard the sounds of crying and loud angry voices. Silently making her way towards the sounds she peeked around a corner and saw through a window of a home a female vampire plastered to the wall and a big burly man holding her wrists above her head.

"You are nothing without me!! You are lucky I have not just killed you by now you worthless vampire!! How dare you spill water all over me and then tell me it is an accident!! I should just disspose of you if you can't even fill a cup with water properly!!" the man yelled into the shaking girls face.

Asa standing in the shadows could not sit still a second longer. Dashing from her position and in through the window in a flash she was inside with her sword drawen and at the man's throat. Then just as he was moving his eyes to met hers and utter a word of protest she delt the killing blow. The only sound was the sobs that escaped from behind the girls hands covering her mouth.

Just when Asa was about to speak to the girl the a door leading to a different room of the house burst open and in filed five more burly men and from the look of it they must of been family but the difference was they were armed and ready.

Last edited by ExcelSaga; 12-15-2009 at 09:27 PM.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Looking through the bustling town, he had heard rumors of the riot in Harea. Though he thought to be only rumors, Kasai knew that the rumors put fear into people's hearts. Though he had only been in the town for only a little while he was sure that, if any more fear was put onto the people they would riot them self. Kasai had a feeling he might find some customers here or there, may not be very many till the war called upon him.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Both: 100%

The scene would open upon a par of lone wolves. One slightly taller then the other. Both dressed in black cloaks. The clinging of metal singing outward into the distance oceans of snow.

The taller of the two, which smelled of pride, and principle, stepped in a relaxed state. His face covered by the dragged of his hood. To the right, hanging loosely down the right of his chest, a single orange ponytail. The icy wind thrashing it about even so often.

To his right, obviously following the taller, the shorter only followed. Never making a sound. Only the crushing of snow under his feet testament to his existence.

"We should be arriving shortly. Be ready. Aro."

The shortly simply continuing to walking, a cloud of frozen smoke leaking from within the clock. Floating off into the distance frozen skies. Which seemed to lick, and lash across their backs. Yet they continued forward. Their pace never faltering.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Looking down from the rooftops all Farrel could think about was the image burned into his head about the bodies he had come across, and the people he couldn't help. "I'm taking a walk. ill be back I'll catch up to you guys later." Farrel said as he decided it best to find an animal to feed on. When he finished feeding Farrel was startled by a human pointing a gun to the back of his head. With the gun held straight the man said "you are one of those vampires right well that was my kill you just drained." even though he had the gun pointed at him Farrel turned and casually said "I'm sorry if I stole your kill but should you really be pointing this gun at me? Now you have ten seconds to leave before I hurt you." and with that Farrel took the gun out of the mans hands and started counting. as he reached five the man ran away and Farrel headed back to meet back with the others.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Panini watched from a safe distance as the men took the child home. she narrowed her eyes it had been the 15th time this month she had been hunted and they were searching more often. she looked at the sky perhaps it was time to move away from here, to find a diffrent place to stay for a while. she was thorn in the side of the humans of felina, being one of the few hybrids and the only one running loose without a master. Ofcourse her master would never admit he was her sire as well she had the killed the only ones that knew that. she turned and ran towards the border between felina and guardia perhaps that was een safe place for a while, a year or five would make them believe she had died from breaking her neck or something.

crossing into Guardia

She managed to slip into the town and decided to seek a place to rest keeping mostly to shadows. there was nothing in alleyways except a few drunks and strays. she stopped before turning a corner when she heard two man talking, both vampire and decided to hide. at some point one of the two ran away and the other walked away. she sighed in relief.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As Farrel walked through the town looking for the others he noticed something was off. He passed a group of people who seemed to be on a vampire hunt. if Farrel wasn't in his disguise he might have been done for. he hurried to find the other vampires as the mob began to grow. he found Asa surrounded by humans with weapons and before he realized what he was doing pulled out a large metal rod from his coat and tapped it on the wall. the mens attention went to Farrel. "Now guys don't do something you'll regret. i have no problem picking a fight with you but the question is if you want to pick a fight with two vampire." the men stood their ground. Farrel looked to them and said "good just the answer i was looking for. Asa i'm gonna teach them why they should learn to play nice. ill try not to bang them up too bad. you wanna help?" with this Farrel began to spin the rod in his hands and slowly walked towards the group.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Vladimir looked as Asa and Farrel left and turned towards Kotomi. "I'll go check on them and make sure they don't get in to much trouble." As Vladimir jumped from the roof he heard the distinctive sound of Asa's blade being removed and the smell of blood came after. He landed by the window with the strong smell of blood coming from it. When he looked in he saw Asa in the house and Farrel by the door making his speech. "Make that three vampires. Lets get this over with before Kotomi comes, I'd hate for her to see me in such a state." He said removing his knife from the sheath.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Health:100%

Kotomi sighed and jumped off the roof. "Does anyone listen to me?" She went into their so called headquarters and ran upstairs. Slowly she took off the bandage off of her eye socket. She lightly touched the area around her eye. "Ow.." She looked in her drawers looking for a dress of some sort. "Gotcha!" Kotomi took of her clothes and took a few guns and knives to hide under her dress. She tied her hair back and wrapped her eye with a fresh bandage. She looked around for some medicine to take. "Immune system you better strengthen up!" She drank some medicine and walked out of the house. Kotomi went shopping for the first time in a long while.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Farrel finished the battle with no difficulty as he still kept his fighting skills sharp and was rejuvenated from his recent feeding. Farrel did not believe in killing humans and only used blunt objects to fight. thus after the fight he decided to leave his mangled victims at the mercy of his companions. When the battle was done Farrel turned to the others and told them that he was going to scope the town for any other vampires that may be in danger or in need of medical attention. He then got his trench coat and hat and walked into the center of town. he of course brought a thick walking stick for protection, his medical supplies, and a concealed knife in case he had any serious problems.

Set made by me

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Pannini slipped from shadowd to shadow until she found what she saw as a comfy alleyway. There wasent to much filth or garbage and no other homeless people were there either, she laid down the wooden box she found when walking away from the two vampires and placed the blankets she snateched during her search in it. she crawled in and rolled in the blankets till she waas comfortable, sighing she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Junior Member ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2010 10:29 PM
    Threads

Seeing Farrel and Vladimir fighting spurred Asa into action, but just when she was about to make a killing blow out of the corner of her eye she saw a woman and child standing at the edge of the fight screaming to the men to stop and retreat. Seeing her there triggered a memory of herself when she saw her family captured and slaughtered right before her eyes. "Sigh, it looks like you get to live another day, but thats all because of her," she said to the man and pointed towards the female. "But that does not mean that you get to get away unscratched," she continued with a smile and a gleam in her eye.

After she was finished she was she looked around to see her campanions and noticed that Farrel had already left and Vladimir was finishing up. "Thanks for the help Vladimir. Do you think we should be heading back now?"

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kasai Walked by where there were three vampires against a little mob of humans. He walked in as they started fighting."Well, What do we have here. Another brawl?" He Chuckled a bit. "If you guys want a fight. Take it to the war. This Place is wrecked with fear as it is" He looked around to see a little vampire cowering in the corner. He walked past the vampires and looked at the girl."Here he held out his hand." The girl Looked at him and took Kasai's Hand." Hey, What are you doing?!?! That's my servant!" Not anymore, I'm setting this one free, you have no right to treat another person like this." He looked at the smallish vampire. "You are free. Go." She Ran off out of the building." He looked at the mob a little stunned."Now, If you have a problem for what i did, come at me and Feel the sting of my blade." None of the humans moved. He chuckled.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Kinora, Felina
    Imperial City
    Merchants District

100% Health

The bustling sounds of the marketplace bubbled and throathed around him as Xav made his way through the city streets. His long cloak billowing behind him, and his cold eyes observing everything around him as he went.

The Merchants District of the Imperial City was always a place of bustling people, sweet smells, and the occasional gunshot as someones temper got out of hand. Despite the work of the Imperial Guard, it was the one section of the city where the Law of the Empire was not the true law.

Which was one reason why he was here in the first place. He continued to search for the signpost, wondering if the directions he had been given were false ones, making a mental note to kill the man who gave them to him.

As he went, he saw a small wooden platform. On it stood many people, but only a few of them looked happy to be there. Under the shade of his hood, he scowled as he watched the selling of vampires take place before him. It took a good deal of control to not simply jump up there and kill the humans selling his half-breatheren.

Xav was a hybrid, and his status as such placed him in an unusual place in the current struggle. His own personal history made things worse, and it was that in part that helped keep his cool.

Shaking his head, Xav continued on his way, ignoring the cries as a child was torn from her family to be given away. He had made his decision, and he would stand by it for eternity if need be.

After another half an hour of searching, Xav finally found the place he was looking for. "The Shackled Wraith..." He muttered to himself as he made his way into the disreputable tavern.

The tavern was bursting with life as he entered, with men and vampire alike drowning their sorrows after a hard days work. He ignored the curious look the bartender gave him, simply pulling his hood down as he made his way towards a tattered looking booth. It lay in a corner, nearly half of it hidden in shadow. Even before he sat down, he saw that whoever ran the place knew what they were doing. The boothe gave an all encomposing view of the tavern, and a perfect center of attraction to disguise ones real purpose: the small stage where three scantily clad vampires were dancing and singing.

Sighing as he sat down, Xav studied the room as he waited, going over the message he had gotten, and wondering if his client would soon appear.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

health: 100%
    As Farrel was walking through the town he heard the scream of a man being drained. He tried to find the sounds source. He walked through an alleyway to find a young half breed with blood dripping out of her mouth. He spoke without anger as he walked towards the half breed. " were you the cause of all this commotion? i'm Farrel and im not gonna hurt you. here i'll bring you to shelter until this all blows over." as Farrel reached the half breed he lightly tapped her on the head with the rod he had disguised as a cane. " now if i take you to shelter you can't feed on humans. do you agree? me and my companions will only be here for a while but im sure i can find somewhere safe by then."

Set made by me

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Pannini just looked at him as he aproached but doubts his motives as she listend to his words. her mother had been a full blood to and she lied, she said she would protect her and got herself killed instead. after the rod tapped her head she grabbed it and narrowed her eyes "i don't kill humans for feeding unless they attack me.." she got a far away look in her yes for a moment "he wanted something i was not willing to give.." she blinked and just looked at him.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Farrel stared at the half blood for a minute. "Fine by me then now try not to cause too much trouble for me while im here. im busy enough without needing to clean up a riot. oh yeah you should take these medical supplies youll need them." Farrel set his bag of supplies on the floor in front of the half breed, lifted his cane from the half breeds head, gave a smile and walked back into the town. "what a seriouse half breed. i should check to see if she took my supplies later." he glanced towards the alley with a slightly more serious look wondering if the half breed would cause any trouble and went to find his companions.

Set made by me

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Pannini just watched him walk away, mother always said she was living in her own world half of the time. she took a few steps back, picked up a piece of wood and started the poke the bag half expecting it to explode or something when nothing happend she just dropped the wood and looked in to the way Farrel went. some part of her kinda longed for a safe place to sleep, a place where she was not hunted but her distrusting side ruled over that side. she pulled a rag from her pocket and cleaned her face a bit until the bloodtraces were gone, she crouched grabbed the piece of wood and started to poke the bag again.

Felina market district

Three males sat slightly drunk in the booth behind Xav "the rat hasent been seen for a day or two" the male next to him took a swig "maybe she is pestering another town, the dirty hybrid". The third hiccuped and slurred "i wonder why the lord is so keen on having her dead, i mean she does not seem to raising a army or something" he took another swig of his drink. The first male looked at him with bloodshot eyes "you do not have this from me but i heard the oddest rumour". The other two stared at him "she is the lords kid" the other two stared at him before they began to
    laugh "that is the most ridiculus rumour i ever heard, i knew he held a vampire for that kind of stuf but sireing a kid?" the first chuckled and shook his head "like i said it heard it as a rumour but your probely right or else he would tell us" he took another swig as the others laughed.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Health: Injured

Kotomi walked further eventually spotting someone familiar. "Is that Farrel?" She asked herself. She looked but was stopped by a few humans. "We saw you kill them!" said one woman. "What was I supposed to do? Let them assault me?" She asked looking at them with anger. "Well If we look at it that way...no..." They said. "Thats what I thought!" Kotomi made her way through them and got to Farrel. "Farrel!" She said grabbing onto his shirt.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He Walked out of the building looking around. The vampire came up to him." Thank you for saving me mister?" He looked at her,Then Smiled." Keisei, And it's no problem. I don't like it when people are treated like that." He started to walk off, When the girl started to follow him." Do you have a place to go?""... Uhm..... I don't...."Kasai Smiled." Would you like to travel with me?" The girl nodded then looked around then said."My Name is Otome." Kasai Started walking away as he looked behind her."Just be careful around me, I do a lot of dirty work." Otome nodded and started to follow him.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Xav listened to the muttered words of the drunken humans with only half an ear, his red eyes looking beyond them and across the entire tavern. Without a doubt, this was one of the few places willing to serve vampires, as he could see several scattered about the room.

It amazed him at times how the two races could be fighting each other viciously in one place, and yet be drinking themselves silly as they drowned their sorrows in another. He flinched for a split second as a rather drunk group at the other end of the tavern began singing a drinking song, and a bad one at that.

"This client better hurry up..." he muttered as he glared at the drunks, who were oblivious to everything around them. He was offered some relief when a server approached him, asking "What would you like sir?"

The relief was only somewhat short lived, wincing inwardly as he was quickly able to spot the marks of slavery on the server. The symbol of her former master was still burned into her neck and wrist, although both of them bore a newer, darker cut over it to symbolize her freedom.

His observations took only a second, and he quickly glanced at the bars shelve, using his mixed heritage to his advantage as he scanned the available drinks. Finally, he said "I'll take the aged Lorien you have over there, if you please." He flashed a small smile as he said it, pulling out his coin bag and pulling out the required cost of his drink. One perk, or at least possibly a perk, of being a Mercenary was that one often became aquinted with prize of alcohol, as many clients preferred to meet in the dark, dank refugees of society.

The servers eyes widened, and she smiled as she said "Right away mister!" However, before she could turn away she felt her hand being grabbed as Xav placed several coins in her hand. "My gift..." Xav whispered, "to a fellow victim."

Her eyes grew solemn as she heard this, and she bowed low as she went to get his drink. Smiling as he sat back, he felt only moderately better. Despite the emotional shell he was, it didnt mean he couldnt feel for others. After all, was not the torment she had gone through as a slave similar to how he had, in one day, lost everything he held dear?

Sighing, he shook his head of his thoughts and feelings, going back to being the cold hybrid he preferred. He continued his watch, wondering and waiting for when his client would show up.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Farrel was walking through the town clearing his mind when a blood covered kotomi grabbed onto his shirt. she seemed frightened and when he looked around he noticed the small group of people who he guessed were after kotomi. he gave a large sigh and looked into the group. his expression suddenly became cold and his smile dropped. he angrily shouted towards the group "what have you never seen a stupid man die. im sure if it were you in that position you would gladly kill the man. i will give you fair warning. leave us alone and we wont harm you. but if you attack one of my friends again you will not soon forget why you dont cross me." Farrel clasped the cane in his hand ready for a fight. " go on then get out of my sight!" Farrel shouted as he took a swing that barely missed the group. The group scattered and Farrel looked at kotomi with a smirk. "See nothing but a bunch of cowards. now lets go and heal those wounds of yours. this should do till we get back." Farrel gave kotomi some bandages that he kept with him just in case.
    Last edited by Sr Machinehead; 12-28-2009 at 06:59 PM.

Set made by me

Closed Thread

Thread Information