AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: which one would you choose ?

Ruler of Fire ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2010 05:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking which one would you choose ?

which girl would you choose as the best in anime

kagome

or

kikiyo

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Be Mine Flowers Fan2 175 - Togepi
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 01:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Ya know...this question is REALLY old, and quite annoying now. There have been like-6783434 threads asking this same damn question. DON'T ASK IT ANY MORE.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Junior Member MisaMisaIsMe is on a distinguished road MisaMisaIsMe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2010 07:18 PM
    Why do you wanna know? *cough*stalker*cough*
    Threads

I'm going to go ahead and answer this question, I say Kagome.

I just don't like Kikyo, Kagome is nicer, prettier, stronger, and she's ALIVE!

My Anime guys: Miroku, L Lawliet, Yuki Sohma, Toshiro Hitsugaya, Zuko, Trunks Briefs, Sasuke Uchiha, Hiromu, Kei Minami, and Edward Elric

Junior Member Mana Rosette Uchiha is on a distinguished road Mana Rosette Uchiha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2009 02:41 PM
    Threads

I go with Kagome! She simply put SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME!
    I'm sorta new here. Umm...I signed put a really long time ago but...heh heh
    ^^0
    Sorta forgot all about it.
    Message me!
    I need friends on this site!
    -Mana

Member Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2010 02:48 AM
    Threads

I don't really like either of them. For awhile I liked Kagome and hated Kikyou, then I decided Kikyou was kind of cool, then I realized I really didn't like either of them. Kagome's kind, but not feminist at all. Kikyou is, yes, tragic, but seriously worse things have happened to people and I sometimes feel like screaming "Get over it!"

Member deleted00 has a reputation beyond repute deleted00 has a reputation beyond repute deleted00 has a reputation beyond repute deleted00 has a reputation beyond repute deleted00 has a reputation beyond repute deleted00 has a reputation beyond repute deleted00 has a reputation beyond repute deleted00 has a reputation beyond repute deleted00 has a reputation beyond repute deleted00 has a reputation beyond repute deleted00 has a reputation beyond repute deleted00's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2010 01:15 PM
    Threads

Kagome. (:

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Yuliya View Post
    I don't really like either of them. For awhile I liked Kagome and hated Kikyou, then I decided Kikyou was kind of cool, then I realized I really didn't like either of them. Kagome's kind, but not feminist at all. Kikyou is, yes, tragic, but seriously worse things have happened to people and I sometimes feel like screaming "Get over it!"
    Worse things have happened then being forced back to life from beyond the grave and only having your hatred to sustain you in life for a long time? ....

Uh...No. I don't think so. And that is the only reason that Kikyou was so "b!tchy" in the first place.

...Clear...

Junior Member colby is on a distinguished road colby's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2010 05:48 AM
    Threads

i like kikyo better i hate kagome lol who`s inuyasha better off with well i have no idea why inuyasha even likes kagome sure shes nice but she pretty much causes trouble or gets in the way most of the time in battles sure she has her "moments" in battle but still plus she makes fun of yasha and hurts yasha! so my answer is i think kagome doesn`t diserve inuyasha and kikyo can`t either '-_- because shes dead but later in the series she ends up not killing inuyasha she learned the truth and forgave inuyasha but if kikyo was alive she would totally diserve to be with inuyasha they both are more happier with eachother they never fight the perfect team for battles see perfect match too bad she died damn naraku but even if anyone says kagome shouldn`t be with inuyasha in the end inuyasha is with kagome oi but if we`re lucky she won`t! she`ll just be back in her era unable to go back to the fuedle era! yay! lol sorry i just hate her so much she annoys me lol

Member Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2010 02:48 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome View Post
    Worse things have happened then being forced back to life from beyond the grave and only having your hatred to sustain you in life for a long time? ....

Uh...No. I don't think so. And that is the only reason that Kikyou was so "b!tchy" in the first place.

Uh...yes. I personally think that Sango went through much more than Kikyou ever did. Her whole family was killed and her brother is being used yet she still manages to be a cheerful, useful person instead of just feeling sorry for herself, even though she has a complete right to it.

And Kikyou never had to stay alive, she stayed alive because she wanted to and stole the souls of other women to keep herself alive.

SABER-lover -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 12:58 PM
    Threads

Kikyo!
    She is one depressing woman haha, but I still like her anyway.
    Love her cold expression (probly cuz she dead).
    Love her style (hair, Priestess clothing) also.
    Well I think she look better than Kagome, but this is just my opinion.
    And yea, I don't think she is compatible with Inuyasha.
    Currently on Chapter 11 FFXIII oh.. and FAT PRINCESS is a fun game haha.
    "Hoa đẹp là hoa có gai, gái đẹp là gái phá thai nhiều lần."

My fav:
    GTO.
    Clannad (and after story of course).
    Toradora.
    Hajime no Ippo

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Yuliya View Post
    Uh...yes. I personally think that Sango went through much more than Kikyou ever did. Her whole family was killed and her brother is being used yet she still manages to be a cheerful, useful person instead of just feeling sorry for herself, even though she has a complete right to it.

And Kikyou never had to stay alive, she stayed alive because she wanted to and stole the souls of other women to keep herself alive.
    Sango survived. That's why she could keep a relatively okay disposition. She also had the hope of getting at least her little brother back.

Kikyou was turned into a revenant basically. Working soley off of the hatred that she was burned with, died with. Spirits don't generally give up on the grudges that they died with. That's true in any culture. That's why she kept her clay-pot body walking, right there. Spirits with a grudge don't usually give up once brought back till said grudge is taken care of-that-or they become really horrible and just keep going till someone figures out how to get rid of them. And in saying this, Kikyou was actually a very special case-because in the end she *did* in fact let go and go back on her own.

Sango on the other hand, being alive, had a chance to allay those feelings, and learn the truth, and work it out. She wasn't stuck with her issues tied to her soul. She could let them go free.

...Clear...

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I think you meant to say Inuyasha, the best in Inuyasha.
    I would say Kagome, I really don't like kikiyo
    Gero Server Guru

Junior Member imaCHAN is a name known to all imaCHAN is a name known to all imaCHAN is a name known to all imaCHAN is a name known to all imaCHAN is a name known to all imaCHAN is a name known to all imaCHAN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2010 09:08 AM
    Threads

I really hate Kikyo and I really like Kagome.
    Kikyo really does need to let everything go and she died so InuYasha needs to let her go as well. Kagome has saved Kikyo quite a few times and Kikyo hasn't said thank you which is just darn right rude! Kikyo has tried/threatened to kill both InuYasha and Kagome so yeah, I think Kagome is better lol.

Junior Member Emo kitty of Doom is a jewel in the rough Emo kitty of Doom is a jewel in the rough Emo kitty of Doom is a jewel in the rough Emo kitty of Doom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 10:39 AM
    Threads

Kagome...

Senior Member TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2010 11:58 AM
    Threads

Don't like either...but i am always with the dark side of things so i surely like Kikyo better.

Junior Member animeangelgirl is an unknown quantity at this point animeangelgirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2011 08:43 AM
    Threads

If i think a lot i choose kikyo not kagome,sorry!!Kikyo is a very beautiful girl and very strong,kagome is beautiful too but kikyo is much better.Is not important that she's alive or not kikyo si much better anyway,alive or not!
    Last edited by animeangelgirl; 07-11-2010 at 10:55 AM.

Member :Kaeli: is on a distinguished road :Kaeli:'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2011 12:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kaeli Baby

Default Re: which one would you choose ?

Kagome. I honestly Hated Kikyou.

Senior Member Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 07:48 PM
    Threads

Kagome is cute, loving, and caring. Kikyou is self-righteous, self-serving, and manipulative. So yeah, I'd choose Kagome.

Senior Member The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Heart 172 - Pichu Popsicle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kagome would be my choice but I wish you had sango

I Love Being Visual Kei No Matter The Mood, Place or Time I Rock The Style Any day

Captain No Pants Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2014 11:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kagome! That's right 9ine!
    Honestly, I like Sango best of all the female characters. Followed closely by Rin. ^^ Never really cared much for Kikyo or Kagome.

Member 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2010 12:37 PM
    in fuedal Japan with Kagome,Shippo,Sango,Miroku,and Kilala
    Threads

Well i think Kagome is much cuter,nicer and such. But just like a few people said Kikyo is stronger than Kagome but they both do get annoying at times. I know im pro InuyashaxKagome but I myself know if kikyo was alive he wouldve3 been with her anyway. But I pick Kagome.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") <-- this is bunny copy and paste him into your signature so he can overtake the world!

Member Katie Dawn is on a distinguished road Katie Dawn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2011 11:22 AM
    Threads

Kagome, no question!

Junior Member Totosai is on a distinguished road Totosai's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2011 05:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome View Post

either that or she is allergic to dogs and wants to get rid of dogs for good

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 1Inuyasha View Post
    Well i think Kagome is much cuter,nicer and such. But just like a few people said Kikyo is stronger than Kagome but they both do get annoying at times. I know im pro InuyashaxKagome but I myself know if kikyo was alive he wouldve3 been with her anyway. But I pick Kagome.
    strange how nobody said kaede, she's probably the nicest female character in the anime.

Junior Member Utako is on a distinguished road Utako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2011 07:17 PM
    Threads

Kagome ^.^ Click image for larger version

Name:	inuyasha-and-kagome-4ever-the-girls-of-inuyasha-10166435-320-318.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	50414

Senior Member Rainbow Milkshake has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Milkshake has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Milkshake has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Milkshake has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Milkshake has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Milkshake has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Milkshake has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Milkshake has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Milkshake has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Milkshake has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Milkshake has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Milkshake's Avatar
    Festive
    Gifts Spiderman Biplane IPhone
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2013 07:25 AM
    Threads

Kikyo. sensible
    Kagome's 'sit's are a little...O.o

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information