AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What is Normal?

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

A normal to a flat surface is a vector that is perpendicular to that surface. A normal to a non-flat surface at a point P on the surface is a vector perpendicular to the tangent plane to that surface at P. The word "normal" is also used as an adjective: a line normal to a plane, the normal component of a force, the normal vector, etc. The concept of normality generalizes to orthogonality.

In the two-dimensional case, a normal line perpendicularly intersects the tangent line to a curve at a given point.

The normal is often used in computer graphics to determine a surface's orientation toward a light source for flat shading, or the orientation of each of the corners (vertices) to mimic a curved surface with Phong shading.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surface_normal

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cantelope View Post
    A normal to a flat surface is a vector that is perpendicular to that surface. A normal to a non-flat surface at a point P on the surface is a vector perpendicular to the tangent plane to that surface at P. The word "normal" is also used as an adjective: a line normal to a plane, the normal component of a force, the normal vector, etc. The concept of normality generalizes to orthogonality.

In the two-dimensional case, a normal line perpendicularly intersects the tangent line to a curve at a given point.

The normal is often used in computer graphics to determine a surface's orientation toward a light source for flat shading, or the orientation of each of the corners (vertices) to mimic a curved surface with Phong shading.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surface_normal
    I might add that the normal of a four-dimensional hypersurface is a 3-dimensional volume with a four-dimensional direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    A "normal" person is a person who, for the most part, exhibits normal qualities. Do you breath? Check. Got two eyes? Check. Born of a mother and a father? Check. Walking around? Check.

"Normal" is not so much a specific state of being, so much as an average state of being, measured over the number of people to whom a trait can be attributed.

Basically, the people who fall into the area under the peak of a Normal curve.

Considering that, over all physical and mental trains of a person, we are more than 98% the same, most people would fall under the classification of "normal", provided you don't consider that 2% to be statistically relevant. But, of course, people just love to stress the few things about their personality that actually make them "different" from "normal".
    That doesn't make sense at all. First of all, you must ask yourself: Normal in what respect, and with regards to what population (what's normal in a Brazilian kindergarten will almost certainly be grossly abnormal in a Russian science institute). Then you go measure that property in a significant chunk of that population, and find it's (almost certainly) a bell curve.

Now, normal people would fall within one standard deviation from the average. But that only constitutes 67% of the population. But people between the first and second standard deviation are only somewhat abnormal, as they do infact fall into a category that encompasses 27% of the population. If you go beyond two standard deviations, the abnormality is significant. Only 5% of people would fall in this category.

That being said, the concept of normality is easily abused if you choose strange properties and populations. Having any given job will for example be abnormal, as most of the population will not have the same job.
    Last edited by Eris; 12-11-2009 at 06:03 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

As somebody already said "normal" is what we think alike to us. But since we are so different, our understanding of a word "normal" is different.
    If I talked about myself, I used to call people normal when they weren't standing out of the crowd. But my perception was wrong.
    The people which I think are normal, are almost everybody. Everyone, who aren't afraid to live, everyone who have made some sins in their life. We all aren't perfect, that's why we are "normal". If everyone would be perfect, then the word "normal" wouldn't exist. That just proves the fact, that nearly every human being is normal.
    Normal = Not perfect.
    Not perfect = Doing some sins
    Doing some sins = human nature
    Human nature = us.
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

4. Likes Vaishu liked this post
    Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    I might add that the normal of a four-dimensional hypersurface is a 3-dimensional volume with a four-dimensional direction.
    I could follow Cantelope's post, but this one throws me. Could you break it down a bit?

That doesn't make sense at all. First of all, you must ask yourself: Normal in what respect, and with regards to what population (what's normal in a Brazilian kindergarten will almost certainly be grossly abnormal in a Russian science institute). Then you go measure that property in a significant chunk of that population, and find it's (almost certainly) a bell curve.

Now, normal people would fall within one standard deviation from the average. But that only constitutes 67% of the population. But people between the first and second standard deviation are only somewhat abnormal, as they do infact fall into a category that encompasses 27% of the population. If you go beyond two standard deviations, the abnormality is significant. Only 5% of people would fall in this category.

That being said, the concept of normality is easily abused if you choose strange properties and populations. Having any given job will for example be abnormal, as most of the population will not have the same job.
    I didn't even notice what Gjallarhorn said under the image. I need to stop posting tired... Well said, regardless.

Bad Memory

SES Member zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2011 10:54 PM
    Threads

The most common thing. Today being weird is normal. Ironic.

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ELR View Post
    I've been talking to a few people who live near me about what normal really is. People go and say, "The normal" when they order, so normal is what they constently get. But if you were talking about a person? Who would be normal? The happy people who walk by you through the mall? Or how about the people who dance in public? In a dictionary it says that normal means "conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural."

Alright, my question is, what is a normal person?
    As our resident physicist has already made clear, one's definition of 'normal' varies greatly with regards to varying specific aspects. What is normal for a person(s) may come off as very strange and abnormal for another person(s). With this in mind, one's perspective plays a key role in answering this question.

To be perfectly honest, I don't like referring to things as 'normal'. The word, as I've seen it, has a tendency to cause too many misunderstandings between people. I believe this is due in part to its vague nature and how it can be perceived on so many different levels. I believe the differing responses that we've seen thus far can attest to that. I rather prefer using words such as "average", "standard", "common", etc. Admittedly, I have seen these words abused in much the same way; but it's been on a far less severe scale, at least as far as my experience goes.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Junior Member BlackRebellion is just really nice BlackRebellion is just really nice BlackRebellion is just really nice BlackRebellion is just really nice BlackRebellion is just really nice BlackRebellion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2010 11:47 AM
    Threads

That Can't Be Determined! LOL To Every Indavidual "NORMAL" Can Mean Diffrent Things! ^_^[/COLOR]

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

normals just a word to make people feel like they fit into a group and are better than others.

pokemon trainer MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6882 3906 6528

Sometimes they'd just say the normal cause they cant be bothered explaining.
    Or maybe they're just fineeeeee .
    i cant believe we almost hung it up o woah o .set made by me;

What a feeling in my soul Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Red Dango Telescope Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 04:21 AM
    Threads

Abnormal=Me
    Normal=Anyone except me..

People who don't say lol in real..I mean like I say lol in real when I need to laugh which is weird......so I am abnormal..so anyone is normal who is not like me....lol
    Lovely set made by the awesome Arxia!
    Thanks so much girl!
    ♥♥♥

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

That's... that's actually a correct logical equation. Huh.

Bad Memory

Ruler of Fire ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2010 05:42 AM
    Threads

well normal is the one who is greedy coz every one wish for something so they are normal

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mr. Shinn Kamiyra, I like how you phrased that. Even though you don't use the word normal, you do us words that are similar to it. And without knowing what the normal thing is, you never know how to fully answer it. But I guess most people realized what I meant by normal.

Miss .Elmer, the way you said that made me laugh a little, the majority of people I talk to around me say lol. So if you call yourself abnormal then there are a lot of abnormal people who I think are normal in their own special way.

Mr. Ultra Maniac, you do have a point, everyone has a greedy side even if it is harder to see it, greed is there somewhere. But there is more than just greed in every person.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2010 10:45 AM
    Threads

Not me that's for sure!!
    (Evil Grin)

"Remember's I say's it out of LOVE!!"
    YaY's for "Love Bullets!!!"

Thank you bayamesa!!!

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten Show View Post
    I could follow Cantelope's post, but this one throws me. Could you break it down a bit?
    Yeah. 4-dimensional geometry is a special brand of headache:

You have a four dimensional hypersurface, S(x,y,z,w). At some arbitrary point on the surface P, it has normal vector N=(nx,ny,nz,nw), so that N is perpendicular to S. So far, so good. Pretty much like in 3D, except for the new w coordinate. The headache starts when you realize that this normal corresponds to a 3-dimensional space, and not a 2-dimensional area like we're used to. So, in a sense, N is a 4-dimensional vector that corresponds to a 3-dimensional space that lies on the surface of the 4-dimensional surface.

Though, regular surfaces with 2-dimensional areas also exist in 4-D space.
    Last edited by Eris; 12-15-2009 at 07:26 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

boopaloop! 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2011 12:53 PM
    Threads

What would Steven Wilson do if he was here right now...?
    +
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

Normal

Origin: 1520–30; < L normālis made according to a carpenter's square, equiv. to norm(a) (see norm ) + -ālis -al 1

-Adj.
    What ever i say it is.
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Yew Neek™ is #1 DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 04:50 PM
    Threads

normal people are the ones who wear Hollister and american eagle and all those stupid brands and usually listen to mainstream rock/hip hop/rap/country. There are so many people like this in my school. there all just clones of each other its pathetic.
    "Groovy"

Steven Seagal GreyAcumen is infamous around these parts GreyAcumen is infamous around these parts GreyAcumen is infamous around these parts GreyAcumen is infamous around these parts GreyAcumen is infamous around these parts GreyAcumen is infamous around these parts GreyAcumen is infamous around these parts GreyAcumen is infamous around these parts GreyAcumen is infamous around these parts GreyAcumen is infamous around these parts GreyAcumen is infamous around these parts GreyAcumen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2009 10:14 PM
    Threads

I am proud to be one that stands out from the crowd at my community college. Not to mention I'm one of the few legitimate swordsmen left, wielding my nodachi Moon Cleaver (self-taught).

~Brandon Acumen
    Last edited by GreyAcumen; 12-16-2009 at 02:41 AM.
    I am the sword.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I don't know what most would consider normal but anyone that is too normal is probably insane because people were designed to be different.

The Man With No Signature The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2010 10:09 AM
    Threads

Normal isn't THIS or THAT, but BOTH. At least I go by that rule...

_-Reality Haunts-_ _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2012 06:11 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Khanxay View Post
    A person who never plays easy or hard mode.

lol.. ya thats exactly what i had in mind :P

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

SO almost everyone is agreeing that normal is just a word that doesn't really exist. Hmm, So if someone asked you what the normal weather around you was, would you reply, "Normal weather? Weather changes and normal has no such meaning." ?
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada='s Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2022 10:50 AM
    Threads

We're unique in characteristic....we got different talent...for me no one is normal....because we're different...in little way....

"Jagan eye's signature she made it for me"
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/um/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

Closed Thread

Thread Information