AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Um Um Um... My First Wallpaper ._.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2004 12:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

um.. yeah... help :X
    I'm not good at this so dont hurt me x.x
    edit: oh yeah umm... i didnt draw the girl nor did i do the immediate background around her :X just expanded it

Senior Member Kelvin Wenas Kelvin Wenas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2004 08:14 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

the background doesn't suit the other image, the others are ok
    What is the meaning of life...
    to live? if you live does it mean you exist?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

by other image you mean the other 2 zoids? :x
    and then by others.....?
    I'm confused ._.
    Its just hard to find good pictures or zoids anime and stuff...
    I know it sounds like I'm making an excuse here :X sorry

oh and thankyou for the compliment ^=^

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

im just starting making wp's too. the picture of Fiona in the front is kind of scratchy. try bluring it a TINY bit to make it blend more. but, it kicks the crap out of my first WP .

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Candy-chan is on a distinguished road Candy-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2004 05:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

those Zoids are kind of out of nowhere . I like the colors but the quality of the main character is really bad. Other then that, well the font is cool too,
    you should still work on it

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks for all your help guys (>`-`)> I get what you mean.
    I madea second one while thinking about what you said.
    I&#39;ll edit it according to your advice <(^-^)> (there seems to be no hope for the zoids one)

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

REALLY GOOD&#33; better than the first. kicks the crap out of all mine.

Senior Member Candy-chan is on a distinguished road Candy-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2004 05:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

heh, keep working ^^ and itll be better and better&#33; ...i remember when i was new here ( not too long ago ) i was so stessed to post walls here, but i got better and now im pretty proud of what i do, so keep persevering &#33;

that was kind of nowhere but i was feeling the i-have-to-give-a-keep-up-the-good-work-comment way. anyway, i think the second one is pretty weird. Im not sure of what to change.....maybe that green-bar color

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I&#39;d highly recommend putting your new wallpaper in a new thread. not only is it in the rules, but will also get more comments and keep your thread on topic. Thanks&#33;

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sorry ._. just didnt wanna waste space.

To Candy and Dark: thanks for the compliments ^-^ maybe sometime I&#39;ll have one good enough to submit soon.
    and what do you suggest I change the blue line to? ;x

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

maybe a light grey?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hmm I thinks you&#39;re right :o I tried it. looks better to me

Senior Member Candy-StarR Candy-StarR's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2004 04:33 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Nice... hmm
    I think the second wallpaper might look better with a monotone background, a blue-ish one or something like that... one that matches/contrasts with the focus picture

And I was wondering... are you going to do anything on your first wallpaper or are u just leaving it? Because I don&#39;t know if I should comment on it or anything, as you&#39;ve already moved on to your next wallpaper

But your wallpapers are really good&#33;

[Oh yea, before I forget - DarkTwilight, stop criticising yourself&#33;&#33; My god&#33;... do you know how many time&#39;s you&#39;ve downgraded yourself&#33;? You don&#39;t suck, ok?] h34r:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I&#39;m just leaving the first one... :X too many unfixables.

I tried a monotone background :o I also flipped it to try moving more attention to vivi other than the left-side airship.

(think I&#39;d get flamed if I submitted this? <(._.)>)

Senior Member Kelvin Wenas Kelvin Wenas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2004 08:14 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

unfixables?

it is fixable, only needs a lot of patience, by recoloring the main image itself
    What is the meaning of life...
    to live? if you live does it mean you exist?

Senior Member asher_aj_wei is on a distinguished road asher_aj_wei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2005 11:06 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The main picture is just floating. You need to bring "it" into focus. He&#39;s just heh pasted there onto the gray bar.
    And this thread is now dead to that Zoids wall since you&#39;re obviously changing the FF wall.
    Also, that Zoids wall.. It looks really good to me. Except I don&#39;t think it&#39;ll get accepted cause that picture doesn&#39;t look like it was done by the original artist. I don&#39;t know, I&#39;ve seen a few of the anime and she doesn&#39;t look so cute in it.

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Ok, I don&#39;t like the last version that u posted. Seems to light to me.

The bg still isn&#39;t monotone, u can make it monotone by duplicating the layer, hue the duplicated one by selecting Hue/saturation in your menu or just presing "ctrl + U"(if u are using PhotoShop, if u use another program pleas tell use so we can guide u).
    Then sellect colorize and then the color u prefer (for this wp I would go with light blue) and then set the blendings option of the layer to color.

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

For the second wall, I think Vivi needs to be grounded..he&#39;s just floating in thin air. Did you move that airship? I think you did and I find it quite sticking in my face just because of the way it is placed. It seems awkward IMO. It&#39;s a good try. Keep on working on it, i&#39;m sure you have lots of creativity, just gotta use the right tool to do the work.

Senior Member WinterC_16 WinterC_16's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2005 09:53 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

the 1st version of the second wall was pretty good. But the lil character is jus floating nd needs to be placed somewhere where he will not look like that ( not sure where though :P ). also the bright blue doesn&#39;t match to well nd is to bright, try a darker blue, a color from the bg, but not gray. Also the text is a lil to hard to see nd u can barley notice it, it needs to stand out a lil more. Ithe two bars could also be a lil thinner, I really liked the concept alot though, great idea&#33;

people try to control other people because they're shallow among other things

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by Candy&#045;StarR@Jan 28 2004, 03:49 AM
    [Oh yea, before I forget - DarkTwilight, stop criticising yourself&#33;&#33; My god&#33;... do you know how many time&#39;s you&#39;ve downgraded yourself&#33;? You don&#39;t suck, ok?] h34r:
    ill insult my wallpapers all i want. thats the way i am

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

could you teach me how to monotone in paint shop pro? :X
    and I&#39;ll thin the bats, make the text more visible, and try moving Vivi around while i wait ^-^ and maybe ill flip the background picture back if it looks better that way to you.

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Originally posted by Shakaku@Jan 28 2004, 11:21 PM
    could you teach me how to monotone in paint shop pro? :X
    Uf, sorry, actualy I&#39;ve never worked in PSP so I can&#39;t help u.
    Maybe someone else can will help u.

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Sorry, no PSP experience here other >_< Personally, aside from the blue bar, I liked the first one better, but I&#39;ll go with the flow and see what a monotone one looks like too B)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

heh :X I thought it looked best without monotone too, just maybe a bit lighter~

oh aaaand
    here&#39;s the edited version without monotoning (>`-`<)
    does he look grounded now?
    he looks messy around the edges but ill fix that after all the changes :X

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

The char seems better, but I&#39;ll wait for the final retouchment

For the bg, I also think that (in one way) is better as it is. But I&#39;ve learned that monotoning it sometimes can just improve the wp.
    It&#39;s your decision if u&#39;ll monotone it or not, u can just try and see it by yourself, if it&#39;s any better or not.

Closed Thread

Thread Information