AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: negima

Demon wolf boy (Member) konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2012 05:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Markham, Illinois, United States, 107943535893224, Markham, Illinois
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Konkikushuro PSN ID: DemonslayerKon

Cool negima

I Want To Here Your Thoughts On Negima!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Done by me~

I'll be your sword, and you can be my Shield.

-------------------------------------------------------
    Love is a Double-Edged Blade, if you caren't careful you'll be cut, and most times...it's a cut that won't heal...
    ~ This is something I've learned so many times in my young age, be careful, and do not listen to your heart all the time...otherwise, you'll be fataly wounded...
    Konkikushuro ~Divine swordsman

Senior Member Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 11:12 AM
    Threads

I watched one of its parts all the way through, and the whole,

Everyone falling in love with the little kid teacher
    kinda stupid.
    Signature made by: Hakuchuumu
    TYVM!
    Originally Posted by Bandaid X
    Ell Oohh Elll?

You typed a 9-paragraph post to uhm... not disagree with anyone?

Welcome to the interwebz! ^^

CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

SABER-lover -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 12:58 PM
    Threads

Haha The manga is way better

since he in his older version all the time during the "magic world" arc...

oh and there is a lot different series of negima anime... personally i like the "white feather" one since it stick to the manga... oh and the 1 where they go chibi is also cute haha...
    My fav. couple in Negima would be Konoka Konoe x Setsuna Sakurazaki Xd
    fav. character is Chachamaru

haha I can't stop laughing everytime she got "charged"

I enjoy Negima, Probly one of the biggest harem out there.... well to me, the tittle of the best harem would be long to Tsukune o.O
    Currently on Chapter 11 FFXIII oh.. and FAT PRINCESS is a fun game haha.
    "Hoa đẹp là hoa có gai, gái đẹp là gái phá thai nhiều lần."

My fav:
    GTO.
    Clannad (and after story of course).
    Toradora.
    Hajime no Ippo

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by ekysp_yagami View Post
    My fav. couple in Negima would be Konoka Konoe x Setsuna Sakurazaki Xd
    YES. As much as I usually choose boyxgirl over yuri, that couple is TOTAL WIN.

Ahh Negima. I really like it. I got into it when I saw the dubbed version of the first anime series which was GREAT btw but only if it's dubbed. It's just so much more entertaining than the sub. The fact that Greg Ayres can do that tiny little British voice for Negi is insane. XD I got my friend to tape the whole dubbed series off the Funimation channel for me. After I watched the anime, I wasn't satisfied so I checked out the manga. It was so much better!

Favorite characters........I like almost everybody. Not too fond of Nodoka though and definitely don't ship the NegixNodoka pairing. She's too much of a wet noodle. Negi needs somebody more mature and who can always back him up. Which is why I prefer him with Asuna. She and Negi are probably my two favorites....but I also really like Eva, Kotarou, Nagi, Makie, the little twins, Kuu Fei, and especially Setsuna. And Chiu. And Yue. XD Like I said, everybody's awesome!! I can understand all the girls going after Negi too-he's smart, strong-willed, sensible, sweet, and most of all totally adorable. XD Very glomp-worthy. *squeezes Negi plushie*

The whole series is a lot better than Akamatsu's other ones. At least I think so.
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 02-21-2010 at 03:04 PM.

Member BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 11:59 AM
    Threads

Negima is one of my favorite animes, and Setsuna is my all time favorite anime character.

Random AFI Quote: Oh My God, My God this can't be happening, God tell me, tell me this isn't real -A Single Second

Random Aiden Quote: I won't teach her to lie or make a plan. That clairvoyant stare and grin.God won't forgive me for this I know. -We Sleep Forever

Closed Thread

Thread Information