AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Any1 use blogger?

Member Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2012 08:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Any1 use blogger?

good evening people.

i'm havin some problems w/ my blog on blogger.
    here is url: [Removed]

i was SUPPOSED to have a different background-a customized one to be exact; but instead, i wanted to make a widget or gadget, and so i want on the web and it said i had to go to the LAYOUT tab.

hmm... it was strange
    i searched and searched but no LAYOUT tab appeared on my screen. the only thing close to it was the TEMPLATE tab. And so i clicked, but it didnt have the same options that LAYOUT had. i soon studied more on the web and it said i needed to upgrade my blog and so i pressed a large orange button. and then it told me to choose a new template.

And so i did.
    And then it said Layout
    No more template.
    No more customized background.

So here is myyy question(s): is it possible to have a blog customized AND upgraded so i can add widgets and what not? and if so, how?

oh and feel free to stop by and say hi and whatnot on my blog even though theres nothing there...
    thanx in advanced

Since you're like the fourth person to make a post very similar to this one in a short period of time, I've deduced that it's some new sort of advertisement. So I removed your link. - Eris
    Last edited by Eris; 11-29-2009 at 05:53 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information