AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: .hack Wallpaper

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

another wallpaper i need help on...... v.v

im working on the first one that was here.

ok...this is another one i made using the same picture of tsukasa

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2004 02:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

the only major problem i see with it right now is that black outline...
    unless its just me
    otherwise i like it...
    that text is just weird

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

good. its supposed to be weird
    lol, thats the first positive comment ive ever got

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2004 04:23 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Whoa there killer. I'll review for you.

The black outline on the left and top shouldn't be there. It doesn't really help the wallpaper any. The text is weird, but I see that is what you were going for so that's good. Isn't the text a quote from one of the songs? Maybe, maybe not.

The two characters are a little jagged around the edges (especially Subaru's hair). Try those out and see what happens. Cool idea. :^_^:
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiinja

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Lol what a weird poll. Some peopl just like to come in and see ^^

I agree with Luthor. The black outline on the top and the left shouldn't be there. The text looks weird, but I guess you wanted it that way ^^. You could try to blur the main char a bit, its a little bit pixely. Other than that good wall ^^

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

dark, you're going better from the last time( :^_^: ehm, you shouldn't scream so loud )
    back to the wall:the right part of the image is really good.
    For the left part:the girl seems to have the same importance of the boy.if you don't want to give this effect, but you would make the effect"boy-is-thinking-about-the-girl" just blend her in a different type of layer(for example:not normal 50% of opacity but overlay 100%try some different types of blending).
    I like the bg.
    I hope you take this like a constructive opinion, this is why I wrote.
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Actualy I agree with akachan. Now I realy don't know where is the focus of the wp. I sugest to do what akachan sugested or to remove the left pic.

Keep trying.

Senior Member asher_aj_wei is on a distinguished road asher_aj_wei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2005 11:06 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by DarkTwilight@Jan 27 2004, 11:10 AM
    update:-.- 12 ppl have come in. 1 suggestion. *points* U ALL SUCK!!!

another update: IF UR GUNNA LOOK AT IT, AT LEAST GIVE ME A REVIEW! :angry:
    Dude, it's 12 VIEWS, not 12 HITS. When you check in to see your post, you add 1 to the 12. So~ Yeah.
    And don't get ticked =\ It's up to people to review your wall.

Senior Member Kelvin Wenas Kelvin Wenas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2004 08:14 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

"update:-.- 12 ppl have come in. 1 suggestion. *points* U ALL SUCK!!!

another update: IF UR GUNNA LOOK AT IT, AT LEAST GIVE ME A REVIEW!"

only 12 times viewed and only 1 suggestion and you still mad at it?
    now see this "Replies 61, Views 3900", "Author Morrigana, Replies 3, Views 70"
    and she dont even complain about that

is it better, to see 15 ppl have come in, 12 replies, 11 of them are flames? sometimes people needs some times to think about what he/she is going to reply.

so lets review your wallpaper

1) i think Tsukasa and the girl needs some recuts

2) the other image needs to be more transparant, or else, so that the main focus is on Tsukasa

3) the text? its not working

4) on the top of the image, and the left side there is a black bar, if you want to hide the wand, better to use the black bar at the bottom, since it will be hidden by the taskbar, and move the image up
    What is the meaning of life...
    to live? if you live does it mean you exist?

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

pointless polls makes pookies cry.

yelling at people to cretique your wall also isn't going to make them cretique it any faster and will probably result in you being flamed.

As for the wallpaper; the text isnt working for me. It's wild, but the rest of the wallpaper isnt. Also, I think the background character would look way cool if she was red-monotone (like the background). Also, what's up with the black bar on top? As for the rest of it, it's nice. I like that image on the right.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I think the wall is good. I don't think it's a good idea to use that kind of text. It just doesn't fit very well.

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

They're right though. Just because you get veiws doesn't mean people will reveiw. Besides a 1-12 count is nothing. Mine had 467 veiws and 33 replies, so don't go around complaining. People will comment when they have time to.

Actually, the text kinda draws my attention away from the main char a bit. You might want to fade it out a bit.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

o well. i have anger issues+i get anxious, and dont have a lot of patience.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

i made this one using the same pic. of tsukasa in the front

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

...... *procrastinating on homework*..................

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2004 05:25 AM
    Threads

On the first one kill the black border. 2nd tsu kinda looks pixely is there a higher quality pic? The text is kinda weird. On the second one it looks a little bit better, but is there a way you could blend the char and the backgound better?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2004 03:53 AM
    Threads

Yeah, what Kelvin said... B) I figure if people don't reply, well it's because they really have nothing to say.

The second wp is better, but I think the texture on Tsukasa doesn't match the background. If you used a similar filter on it, that would make him sit better there.
    Everyone wants to go to Heaven...No one wants to die.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

ok....this time im not completely finished with it, i just wanna get an idea of what to do next. im thinking of putting some of the song lyrics from the show very transparent in the background

Senior Member Candy-chan is on a distinguished road Candy-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2004 05:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

well first of all, i dont like that filter. but the pict is pretty cool

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

i like it though. its a combo. of 2 filters....i wanna find out how i did it, i made it like that by accident :P

Senior Member Candy-chan is on a distinguished road Candy-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2004 05:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

lol i know what you mean, i still do that when i wanna give a photoshop-filter-that-looks-important-and-complicated-effect to the backgr

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

no more reviews? v.v i need a scanner.

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 02:19 AM
    Threads

well like the other comment, I dont like the filter. other than that its ok
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

:blink: y does noone like the filter xept for me?

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

this is the SAME wallpaper that is in the other thread you opened. I'm merging the two.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Closed Thread

Thread Information