AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Al's Body *possible spoilers*

Junior Member Zeed Magna is a jewel in the rough Zeed Magna is a jewel in the rough Zeed Magna is a jewel in the rough Zeed Magna's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2009 12:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Al's Body *possible spoilers*

Just before I make my point, I need to say this. I have only been watching Brotherhood, because when I got into FMA, I heard Brotherhood was closer to the manga, so I m watching it first. Also, I'm on ep 30 at the time of posting this, so there may be a spoiler or two.

Anyway, I for one, want Al to get his body back pretty soon. Ed has seen his body and I hope that Ed can figure out a way to get Al his body back WITHOUT it being at the very end of the series. I at least want Al to have the chance to use his body in the story. So, I was interested to hear your thoughts about Al's body, whether you agree with me, want Al to stay in the armour, or have a different view altogether.

Junior Member Sweet Dee is on a distinguished road Sweet Dee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2010 03:02 AM
    Threads

Well, I read the manga and I can tell you that Al definitely

does not get his body back right away. In fact, on chapter 101, he is still without it and we're not terribly sure when or if he will get it back.

As for when he'll get his body back, well, I'm not certain. Even if the boys know about this evil plot involving the homunculus, their main concern is getting Al's body back, but I'd rather they wait until there is no longer any threat. Otherwise, if something did happen, it's possible they could lose their lives.
    Last edited by Sweet Dee; 11-28-2009 at 12:48 AM.

Senior Member Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 01:42 PM
    Threads

Me too, I hope he gets out of that armor soon. Although it does come in handy when they're in Briggs, with the.. no feeling of cold and all, haha.
    けんわかつのひと。

師ヲ出ダシテ未ダ捷タズ、身先ズ死ス。

Junior Member MasterRyuzaki is on a distinguished road MasterRyuzaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 02:00 PM
    Threads

Meh, if Al get's his body back I doubt the story line will progress unless Ed seriously wants to get rid of his awesome arm and leg :l
    Delicious Apple Right For The Takin'

Yew Neek™ is #1 nioniosmeg has a spectacular aura about nioniosmeg has a spectacular aura about nioniosmeg's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2010 06:52 AM
    Threads

I agree with Winry, Ed doesn't have to get his body back. Automail has saved him several times, I doubt that he needs his normal body again. About Al now, I don't want him to get his body back soon. Anyway, their bodies is what they are looking for, if they find them soon enough the storyline MUST end. Hope this FMA will have 100 or more episodes. I saw the whole first season in 2 days :P
    Somebody told me, that someone going to the church is referred to as a Christian. I just asked him, if someone going to a public garage is referred to as a car.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2014 04:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Myea...In recent chapter lights:

Al has gone through the Gate of Truth with Ed and Izumi, but only his empty armor showed up on the side with Father...
    leads me to believe that Al's soul probably met with his body in the gate crossroads, and so he probably has it back now...

BUT we shall see....:x
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Closed Thread

Thread Information