AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Claymore 2nd Season petition

Junior Member MasterLuke is infamous around these parts MasterLuke is infamous around these parts MasterLuke is infamous around these parts MasterLuke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2009 01:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Claymore 2nd Season petition

A vote thread for Claymore Season 2 please.

Hi I am a newbie!My name is Luca Alberto and I come from Italy.I wanted to inform you of this

It has been two years since Claymore was put into anime. Now the author of Claymore is considering wether to make the second season of Claymore onto screen.

As we konw, the ending of Claymore Anime is different with manga, but the author promised that he could adapt the storyline so that the storyline of "Claymore Second Season" will be the same with the manga's.

The only thing he wants to know is wether people want to see it. So he made a vote for Claymore Season 2 on the website [removed]

If the voting is over 10,000 by March 31,2010, it means many people want to see Claymore anime, and he will probably put Claymore onto screen again. Otherwise not.

I am a Claymore fan and I think some of you are too. I hope that the moderator opens a new thread calling people who like Claymore to go to that website and vote for Claymore Season 2 ! Possibly we can see Claymore Season 2 in the next year ! Thank you!

BTW, the website is in Japanese, but it's really easy to vote becuase you only need to write your name and email, then click a button. If my request is allowed, I can give a guide with pictures to show you how to vote.

EDIT: I made a guide along with the proof on my blog, hoping it can help you. [removed]

I pray you guys!Contact the max possible number of people also through FACEBOOK

[removed]

[color="Green"]WE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER HAVE TO CONTINUE TO HOPE STARTING FROM HERE! [removed]

Instrucions in ITA [removed]

Instructions in ENG [removed]
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 11-27-2009 at 12:52 PM.
    IL MIO PC PRENDE IL VOLO!!!!Messenger masterintheuniverse@hotmail.it
    XBOX360 Player http://card.mygamercard.net/IT/quote...rintheuniv.png
    :birra:Trattative concluse: schumyFast,ceramick,lor68pdit,exces,blasio,egimemo ,sidd,giljevic,anakin71,DjToffy,int main (),smoicol

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 08:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

You're not the first person to spam this. Go read the other thread for why you are retarded.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Closed Thread

Thread Information