AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What kind of Geass would you want to have???

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 02:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

@wicked eden
    He didn't use it on God, he used on the consciousness of the world, which should mean his Geass was useless if he already used it on everyone.
    *shrug*
    " I am death and sorrow." -Acheron

Take the quizz here!
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...eister-are-you

Waiting for you... lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2012 11:41 PM
    Threads

I would want Lelouch's or Charles vi Britannia's Geass just because you can manipulate people's mind with it. ^^

みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 06:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by IcePriestess View Post
    I would get Jeremiah's Geass Canceler, then hunt you all down and cancel the effect of the people you cast geass upon and then I would laugh when they hunt you down
    That can't be used to prove that Lelouch's Geass is better than the emperor's. The Geass canceler can be used on any Geass, including Lelouch's. So even if you command them to obey you for their entire life, I can as well use the Geass canceler on them and watch them hunting you down too!

On the other hand, I don't know the weakness of the emperor's Geass, so I can't really judge. It might have something that is very limiting or even destructive. (Like Rolo's Geass makes his heart stop.)

Lelouch's Geass is just more "cool" than the emperor's, but the emperor's Geass probably provides more usefulness. Well, unless it can be used on the same person only once, like Lelouch's. In that case, Lelouch's Geass would be a whole lot better; since it's easier to just command them than go diving in their brains to find memories and manipulate them, which could or could not work as expected. Hmm... And that also means that Lelouch's Geass is more practical than the emperor's Geass, because using the emperor's Geass could be time-consuming, which is not exactly a good thing in the battlefield.

It's kinda hard to decide which one is ultimately better than the other, but still, I'd also prefer to choose Lelouch's Geass over the emperor's one, especially if I don't know the weaknesses of the latter.
    Last edited by Aku no Hikari; 01-29-2010 at 08:50 AM.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by akuNoHikari View Post
    That can't be used to prove that Lelouch's Geass is better than the emperor's. The Geass canceler can be used on any Geass, including Lelouch's. So even if you command them to obey you for their entire life, I can as well use the Geass canceler on them and watch them hunting you down too!

On the other hand, I don't know the weakness of the emperor's Geass, so I can't really judge. It might have something that is very limiting or even destructive. (Like Rolo's Geass makes his heart stop.)

Lelouch's Geass is just more "cool" than the emperor's, but the emperor's Geass probably provides more usefulness. Well, unless it can be used on the same person only once, like Lelouch's. In that case, Lelouch's Geass would be a whole lot better; since it's easier to just command them than go diving in their brains to find memories and manipulate them, which could or could not work as expected. Hmm... And that also means that Lelouch's Geass is more practical than the emperor's Geass, because using the emperor's Geass could be time-consuming, which is not exactly a good thing in the battlefield.

It's kinda hard to decide which one is ultimately better than the other, but still, I'd also prefer to choose Lelouch's Geass over the emperor's one, especially if I don't know the weaknesses of the latter.
    But then again, Lelouch edited Shirley's memories with his Geass. Charles's would be good, but Lelouch's much more useful.
    If you had Charles's, it'd be cool though. You could capture a member of your enemies and make them work for you. The biggest flaw in that area is that with Lelouch's they will serve you, no matter what. They'd even die for you. With Charles's, you would have to remember that they were still human and feared death. It would be harder to get them to do things that would result in the death of many people or themselves. So in battle, Lelouch's would be much more useful....
    However, Charles's would be better if you wanted to keep someone alive.(Make them turn sides and not fight.)
    They weren't really clear on what the limitations of Charles's were... Perhaps in was easy to break, Two people do it in the show...

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 10:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by akuNoHikari View Post
    Well, it was never revealed whether or not Charles had an inherent weakness with his Geass like Lelouch and Rolo did. Charles can certainly use his Geass on a person more than once since he used his Geass on Lelouch at least twice (once when he was 10 and again around the start of the second season). His Geass not only allows him to freely manipulate memories, but he can also seal physical abilities, including Geass. For example, he was able to not only change Nunnally's memories but also made her blind. He was also able to seal Lelouch's Geass for an entire year (before C.C broke it) in addition to changing his memories.

Anyway, for my Geass choice....

If we can choose any Geass from the Code Geass universe (anime/manga/video game), I would choose Dalque's (from Nightmare of Nunnally), "The Power", which allows her to augment her physical strength via manipulation of forces. I would also choose Rai's (from Code Geass: Lost Colors) which is the same as Lelouch's Geass of absolute obedience except he uses his voice, rather than eye contact, to activate it and take control.
    Last edited by wolfgirl90; 01-29-2010 at 02:24 PM.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    Well, it was never revealed whether or not Charles had an inherent weakness with his Geass like Lelouch and Rolo did. Charles can certainly use his Geass on a person more than once since he used his Geass on Lelouch at least twice (once when he was 10 and again around the start of the second season). His Geass not only allows him to freely manipulate memories, but he can also seal physical abilities, including Geass. For example, he was able to not only change Nunnally's memories but also made her blind. He was also able to seal Lelouch's Geass for an entire year (before C.C broke it) in addition to changing his memories.

Anyway, for my Geass choice....

If we can choose any Geass from the Code Geass universe (anime/manga/video game), I would choose Dalque's (from Nightmare of Nunnally), "The Power", which allows her to augment her physical strength via manipulation of forces. I would also choose Rai's (from Code Geass: Lost Colors) which is the same as Lelouch's Geass of absolute obedience except he uses his voice, rather than eye contact, to activate it and take control.
    I don't think he used it on Lelouch when he was ten. Just Nunnally. It was just implied it was used on her before.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Junior Member neiladrian45 is on a distinguished road neiladrian45's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2010 03:41 AM
    Threads

Cool

I would really love if i had a Geass that pruduces illusions or thoughts in the minds of people so that i will have lellouch's power and Rolo's power and maybe C.C's power so that i will make them think that they will have to obey me well it's only an immagination well i want a geass that can read minds like Mao but not out of Control and also in knightmare of nunnaly the one who can make a 3d landscape well xd All heil Brittania Ni po Banzai neiladrian45_KOdo Giasu_addict Aru Tsu Arigato gozaimasu

neiladrian45
    xd

Junior Member Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2010 09:53 PM
    Threads

Definitely Lelouch's Geass. It makes all other Geass obsolete, simply by giving the order, "Be loyal to me!"

C.C.'s is the second most powerful Geass, because she could make people love her, which is pretty much the same thing. I assume they would then be loyal to her. But Lelouch's trumps that slightly, by being able to change someone's memory - sometimes you might want to do that instead.

Here is how Lelouch's Geass trumps other Geasses:

Mao - make people loyal to you and they will tell you what's on their mind

Charles - you can change people's memories with Lelouch's Geass too

Bismarck - you don't have to dodge people's movements if they are loyal to you

Rolo - you don't have to freeze people if they are loyal to you

Marianne - while visiting other people's bodies might be fun, you still have far more use of being able to control them throughout their lifes instead

...and so on!

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 06:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dante K View Post
    Definitely Lelouch's Geass. It makes all other Geass obsolete, simply by giving the order, "Be loyal to me!"

C.C.'s is the second most powerful Geass, because she could make people love her, which is pretty much the same thing. I assume they would then be loyal to her. But Lelouch's trumps that slightly, by being able to change someone's memory - sometimes you might want to do that instead.

Here is how Lelouch's Geass trumps other Geasses:

Mao - make people loyal to you and they will tell you what's on their mind

Charles - you can change people's memories with Lelouch's Geass too

Bismarck - you don't have to dodge people's movements if they are loyal to you

Rolo - you don't have to freeze people if they are loyal to you

Marianne - while visiting other people's bodies might be fun, you still have far more use of being able to control them throughout their lifes instead

...and so on!
    Yep! I have been saying the exact same thing!
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Junior Member Ténèbres éternelles is on a distinguished road Ténèbres éternelles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2010 07:17 AM
    Threads

Default Re: What kind of Geass would you want to have???

Lelouch's or Charles' geass C:
    I really would like my parents obey me.
    Or just erase from their memory my biggest idiocies and the worst moments with them.

Member Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez's Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 03:58 AM
    Threads

I'd prefer to have the Voice of Subjugation.

A geass similar to Lelouch, but higher specs in exchange for unstable nature and greater range? Sounds like a fair deal.

-only the deaf are immune/those that cannot hear you.
    -Eye contact isn't a necessity
    -Harder to resist since it effects the -WHOLE- brain

"I command you Euphemia Li Britannia...! Be true, to yourself!" Best spinoff scene. Ever. A big FU to the tragedy of episode 22/23 of R1.

Never mind his Blue Moon geass, VoS is the way to go for me

[MAXIMUM EUPHORIA] Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Fedora Fedora Fedora
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2014 12:56 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: niggabytes

I'd go for Lelouch's Geass.

Junior Member SilentOrchid is on a distinguished road SilentOrchid's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:15 PM
    Threads

CC's geass. Everyone will love me :P

Senior Member Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Bleach Urahara Hat Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya Dragon Fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2011 10:35 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by koji_minamoto View Post
    i like the geass of lelouch's mom.....so that i can go to anyone's body and played trick with them without them noticing it......hehehe....i also like the geass of lelouch so i can order them around.
    i completely agree with you
    Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because... No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start war. War will never cease to exist... reasons can be thought up after the fact... Human nature pursues strife.
    Paine (Naruto Shippuden)

Senior Member Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2013 12:26 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SilentOrchid View Post
    CC's geass. Everyone will love me :P
    that was cute XD and i would get Charles Di Brittaninan's geass then i will make you all think that you had a geass and i will laugh at you XD

"Tell her that I miss our little talks."

Senior Member under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 11:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: revolucionary

Lelouch's. It's superior to Rolo's, and I'm less likely to go insane than with Mao's.

Or Rai's, if he counts.

Member Kaien is a jewel in the rough Kaien is a jewel in the rough Kaien is a jewel in the rough Kaien is a jewel in the rough Kaien's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2011 02:00 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I want either geass of absolute obidience and absolute suspension, they're very useful at most situations and it's cool powerful than the others especially in the Nightmare of Nunnally, they're limitations were lessened. :3
    "Never stand still, always keep walking.. ..until the day you die."

− Mana Walker −

Junior Member MmmCookies is on a distinguished road MmmCookies's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2011 07:44 AM
    Threads

I would like Lelouch's geass i think it's the best possible geass available.
    But then i'm not so smart as lelouch so i would like upgraded version of it. So i can use it more than just once.
    Just in case if make some mad mistake with it ^^

Senior Member jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards's Avatar
    Studly
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Radioactive Toast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2011 05:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jamesedwards259

Lelouch's power is so OP. ha. i would have his power though.
    Last edited by jamesedwards; 10-26-2011 at 05:07 AM.

Junior Member Gundam Kaizer has a reputation beyond repute Gundam Kaizer has a reputation beyond repute Gundam Kaizer has a reputation beyond repute Gundam Kaizer has a reputation beyond repute Gundam Kaizer has a reputation beyond repute Gundam Kaizer has a reputation beyond repute Gundam Kaizer has a reputation beyond repute Gundam Kaizer has a reputation beyond repute Gundam Kaizer has a reputation beyond repute Gundam Kaizer has a reputation beyond repute Gundam Kaizer has a reputation beyond repute Gundam Kaizer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 08:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden17 View Post
    Mao's Geass.
    Obviously I'd have to be careful not to go crazy, and I'd have to control it properly. But if I could hear thoughts then I could work out what people want from me.
    As long as it didn't become like Mel Gibson in What Women Want.

I'd choose Lelouch's, but I'd always need to use it more than once per person, and then I'd be stuffed.

If Lelouch's was multi-use then it would be perfect.
    Just Geass someone with the command "I, (Geass user's name), command you! If I command you to do something, and use the trigger phrase 'I, (Geass user's name) command you', then you will OBEY ME!"

There. Now it's multi-use, because then you can order them to do whatever and your first command will Geass them into obedience. ... Holy crap, if Lelouch had thought of that then he almost would've had no problems ever.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

I'd have Rolo's Geass, but the Nightmare of Nunally version. Which actually DOES stop time rather than just perception of time and it doesn't appear to have the same drawback as in the original show.

Other than that, I could probably go with Lelouch's and Geass people to obey me when I use the trigger phrase I mentioned in the above post. Because it requires the trigger phrase, I could control people multiple times, although having it run out of control would still be an issue. Gonna need some nice thick shades for that.

Member mangeassshajigan is on a distinguished road mangeassshajigan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Flag One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2012 06:28 PM
    Threads

lelouch's geass you get 2 frikkin mind control ppl, also because lelouch is my fav anime character of all time

Senior Member Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cake Lie
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2012 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: ehrenk

A geass that could stop time without any imperfections

Junior Member Darkness Karas is on a distinguished road Darkness Karas's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 08:56 PM
    Threads

I would take Lady Marianne's Geass.

A) Didn't it make her practically immortal (body hopping)?

B) I would seek out other Geass users and simply control them to use thier Geass whenever I needed (i.e. take over Lelouch or Charles to control other people).

C) Its tactically useful in battle, if I were say against an army with the Lancelot in it, I would then take over Suzaku and turn the Lancelot against my enemies mid battle, turning thier strongest asset against them and winning the battle! Or in any battle whoever is controlling the strongest point of that battle, just take them over and turn the weapon on its masters.

Junior Member brolyeuphyfusion is on a distinguished road brolyeuphyfusion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2013 09:26 AM
    Threads

I would like to have all the geasses in the entire code geas franchise all at once...none will stop me...

Junior Member Kazumi! is on a distinguished road Kazumi!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2013 07:18 PM
    Threads

I want a geass that whoever looks at me becomes a cat
    nuff said :3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information