AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Review Sigs

Kairu Rules Ya Dig Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2009 09:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WII

Default Review Sigs

this one and the ones in my signature, 3 are new the first one in my signature is 1 i made years ago, i'm just getting back into the graphics game and wondering if my skills are still good.
    Last edited by Yew Neek™; 11-27-2009 at 05:52 AM.

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

1st one, Its positioning is good as in text is placed well, but i cant tell is the text on the left side or the "Yaw Neek" text is supposed to be the main focal

2nd one, that's pretty nifty, only thing i would change is leading your shapes/boarder on the right hand side blank as the text is barely visible to me atleast and filling the pocket of negative space on the left hand side with your text.

3rd one, Good animation, however i would say slow down the frames and have the frame where the text stops, maybe set that to 5seconds. Other than that its pretty good.

4th one, last one i cant say is to my taste, is the bottom right hand text you focal or is it the lady top right? That kinda of boarder is pretty cool though, i may have to steal that idea >_>

Overall there's some nice stuff :3

keep it up

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

Kairu Rules Ya Dig Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Tatty Bojangles View Post
    1st one, Its positioning is good as in text is placed well, but i cant tell is the text on the left side or the "Yaw Neek" text is supposed to be the main focal

2nd one, that's pretty nifty, only thing i would change is leading your shapes/boarder on the right hand side blank as the text is barely visible to me atleast and filling the pocket of negative space on the left hand side with your text.

3rd one, Good animation, however i would say slow down the frames and have the frame where the text stops, maybe set that to 5seconds. Other than that its pretty good.

4th one, last one i cant say is to my taste, is the bottom right hand text you focal or is it the lady top right? That kinda of boarder is pretty cool though, i may have to steal that idea >_>

Overall there's some nice stuff :3

keep it up
    i knew the text was gonna come up, for some reason i love doing lil non readable text, i mainly do it for filler and have it bring out a certan officialness in my work,and i feel you on the frames i was debating on having it stay there a while longer. thanks for the advice.

these 2 also. i'm stayin in the photoshop lol, i'm like an artist with his inspiration back.
    Last edited by FlashD; 11-24-2009 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Don't double post, use the EDIT button instead.

The Terror of Death Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Katana Eva NERV Kunai
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2010 08:48 AM
    i'll tell you... but for exchange i take your soul, ok?
    Threads

in the first post, the 1 one to the right looks great.... and in the second post, also the first one... don't know why but it reminds me on some futuristic mech anime O.o

- Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow!
    - Life is but a passing dream, but the death that follows is eternal.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

thx, wow so far so good on the comments....i'll prob be posting more i don't feel like takin a break any time soon.

theres some more.

heresw some more, comment on them critique them, good or bad?

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i like them
    they all have chartcer to them,and the special effects are brilliant good job

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen-Sama View Post
    i like them
    they all have chartcer to them,and the special effects are brilliant good job
    thx, i've really gotten my stride back, i'll probley post up some more later today, or tomorrow.

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

First two I quoted, are amazing as far as I'm concerned, they look AMAZING.

However, I would stay away from the third, it looks awful to me. It had a grainy quality and the black to the left is just empty.

Why do you save them as a .gif rather than a .png?
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 11-28-2009 at 10:16 PM. Reason: don't quote images

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

i touch up and adjust lighting with gif animator instead of photoshop, lil trick i picked up.

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I'm just trying to figure out what gave it that grainy effect.
    Was that intentional? or just low quality stock?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

on that particular 1 stock, i could fix it but i didn't like it that much in the first place so i figure why go back and fix it.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Well the fact that you noticed the error without me mentioning it shows that you're skilled. So just keep up the good work.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

yea when i first finished it i noticed and thought about blurring to hide it but then just said screw it cuz i started on the assassins creed sig.

Yew Neek™ is #1 Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2010 12:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1547-6407-0804

These are really well made. They look professional! Do you also make Wallpapers too?

Dango Dango Daikazoku!
    (^ ^) ---- (^ ^) ---- (^ ^)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

hell yea, alot of my graphics i make as wall papers but since i'm still deciding if i should make another site or not i'm just using them for sigs. wondering if i should bring back Kaio-Anime Network, but right now time is stopping me so i'm mainly just hanging on the BB.i've been doing graphics for anime since 97', started out on just dragonball sites. than DBZ than like 99 00 and 01 i opened up too all anime.

heres some ones i made today.
    Last edited by FlashD; 12-01-2009 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Don't double post, use the EDIT button or respect the 2 days delay.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Default A Days Work

ehhh, i think i'm gettin a lil better, a see a big problem with 2 of them but don't feel like fixing it cuz i already have moved on to the begining of tomorrow's work, but tell me what you think of these.
    Last edited by Yew Neek™; 12-01-2009 at 01:47 PM.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

http://www.animeforum.com/image/2217184b15708121254.gif

^ Starting off with the first one, I can instantly say the text within the signature is rather annoying to read. Maybe experiment on other types of texts and maybe even find a matching text to go with your signature.

http://www.animeforum.com/image/2217184b157081943cc.gif

^ Basic Text/Basic Signatures/Basic Placement. I like it all though and the purple is really nice.

http://www.animeforum.com/image/2217184b1570537dcc3.gif

^ Eh, everything about this signature is off. The texture/color/style is just not placed well. Keep trying on this one.

http://www.animeforum.com/image/2217184b157053e454c.gif

^ Same style as the first one? The text is annoying but at least its color really fits into the background of the sig, pretty nice work.

http://www.animeforum.com/image/2217184b157052e4540.gif

^ I like the text and the color but the picture behind it is very hard understand. Is it Bioshock? I can't fully tell.

http://www.animeforum.com/image/2217184b15708201685.gif

^ Again with this one, nice texture and stuff like that but the picture behind it is hard to fully see. Maybe work on this one a tad more.

So yea, that's my say in them!
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Junior Member Averlan has a reputation beyond repute Averlan has a reputation beyond repute Averlan has a reputation beyond repute Averlan has a reputation beyond repute Averlan has a reputation beyond repute Averlan has a reputation beyond repute Averlan has a reputation beyond repute Averlan has a reputation beyond repute Averlan has a reputation beyond repute Averlan has a reputation beyond repute Averlan has a reputation beyond repute Averlan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2009 12:35 AM
    Threads

Hello there.

#1 - it's really well done except the red text, it doesn't fit here, also add a border, OVERALL 8/10

#2 - the render looks pretty strange, at first sight it looks like some block is sticking out of his/her head . Effects are ok but sig is a little plain on the left, also add a border, OVERALL 7/10

#3 - overall it's ok but render stands out a little too much from background, add a border, those pink lines on the left and right doesn't really fit there, OVERALL 7/10

#4 - now this is nice, I really the way you made this spash effects, the only thing I can say is to add border, maybe try to fit some C4D in the upper right and left corners to reduce the empty background there, OVERALL 8/10

#5 - I suppose this one is from Bioshock right? Can't say much about this one coz render fits 90% of signature. You've made some ugly border colors here , otherwise it's quite ok, OVERALL 7/10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope to see more of your work
    Last edited by Averlan; 12-02-2009 at 05:21 AM.

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

I merged the both your threads, because there is a one thread per person rule in this forum.

I advise you to also read the rest of the rules right here, to avoid future mistakes.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Sure no problem

Closed Thread

Thread Information