As usual, I blame Twilight.
|AnimeGalleries [dot] Net||AnimeWallpapers [dot] Com||AnimeLyrics [dot] Com||AnimePedia [dot] Com||AnimeGlobe [dot] Com|
As usual, I blame Twilight.
If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.
what if vampires sucked the blood of the alien zombies..........then we'd have Vampire Alien Zombies............i think i found the title for the next horror flick.
1. ..don't know if you are crazy or not O.o
2. tztz... Im a full fledged Vamp, watch out for cigarette smoking bats
3. sure...ill make you one of my kind ... muahaha
- Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow!
- Life is but a passing dream, but the death that follows is eternal.
1. Nah, you're not crazy. My friend also believed in vampires when we were teenagers, but now he's just fine and even more sane than me. And he's my best friend.
2. No. I only believe in... Eris.
3. Believing in vampires is not a reason for me to not accept you as a friend, as long as it doesn't make you do psychopathic behavior. (Like trying to stab me with a silver object if you suspect I'm a vampire!!)
If your belief in vampires does not affect your life, you're not crazy. It's something that will just go when you finish your teenage years. Don't make a big deal out of it, and try to read some online resources. (Provided they are "sane" resources, like Wikipedia... not How To Slay Vampires Dot Com!!)
Last edited by Aku no Hikari; 11-21-2009 at 01:47 PM.
1. You're not crazy, you're just.. ahead of the curve.
2. Can't hurt to at least, expect them to exist.
3. rofl okay
You're not crazy. You're just a teenager. Teenagers, especially the younger ones, often have mundane lives. In order to make them less mundane, they indulge in fantasy. Nothing more, nothing less.
Now, if you end up like that guy in Florida who killed his parents by butchering them and drinking their blood, then you ARE crazy. :-D
~ Aura ~
"If you are near to the dark
I will tell you 'bout the sun
You are here, no escape
From my visions of the world
You will cry all alone
But it does not mean a thing to me ..."
1. Crazy? I wouldn't say so.
2. Nope. I wouldn't want to be one, either. I like the light. ^^
3. guess I don't have to answer this question. =)
I don't believe in vampires, but they can be fun to read about if it's a good book. Or course, it's kind of hard to find a normal book in the teen section these days without it having vampires, werewolves, witches, warlocks, etc. in it. Unless of course you're looking for the regular "Girl is living with her single mother while her father is somewhere else and has tons of issues until she meets some amazing guy" story. Those can also be found. I'm waiting for the mythical creatures to wear down and for some new storylines to come out. ^^
1. Ask yourself this question 4 years from now as you reflect on your own adolescence.
2. No, I don't. Take an Eastern European history course to learn something about the start of all this nonsense.
Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^
As with any kind of made up creature, vampire, zombie, alien, they're just some fun thing to think about in a pretend world. Good for games and movies, expecially games, but we should all know that they don't actually exist.
Oh, I would also like to thank twilight for completely ruining what a 'typical' vampire is supposed to be, and making them so over-rated that even people who were into vampires before turned-off by them now. *facepalm*
Good thing I'm a zombie fan though. =D
Last edited by Ericgamer1; 11-21-2009 at 04:08 PM.
The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow
ever since Queen of the dammed all vampire movies have not been good, yea i'm counting blade and underworld they were just the matrix with vampire, last good vampire movie i saw was Interview with a Vampire, now thats a good movie.
Bahahaha this thread makes me lol.
I don't think believing in vampires is an adolescence thing, because I have NEVER believed in vampires. It's just silly.
Also, "vampires" do kind of exist, but not in the way we think of them. Someone's probably said this already, but there are people out there who actually live on blood. I watched a documentary about it. However, I'm still skeptical.. I mean, come on. All blood has got is protein and some other good stuff. Just gotta take your vitamins!
Found a related link O_o
1. You're not crazy, you're just how to say... a person who goes too deep into things.. maybe..
2. Surprisingly... not anymore. I used to believe in them, but I began to use more logic and understood that they don't exist.
3. Well I don't, but you can still pm me. I'm writing a vampire story, so I may be of some use to your "into vampires" thing. It may be fun to chat with you.
P.S. I'm starting to think that Eris is a machine. He doesn't believe in anything and he always explains something with wiki or using logic.
It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.
I know for a fact that zombies are real; I saw a copy of World War Z classified under politics in the non-fiction area of the bookstore the other day. Innocent mistake? I think not.
Last edited by Datenshi; 11-22-2009 at 06:22 PM.
"If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."
-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron
Let me put this bluntly...
1. Crazy is not the only thing I see you as. "Stupid" works as well.
2. Why would I believe in that portion of the occult, let alone the occult as a whole to begin with? That's like saying that I approve of gay marriage, which I feel is also crazy and stupid.
3. Whether I believed in vampires or not, I still wouldn't want to be your friend. Hell, there are a lot of types of people I would not want to be friends with...lesbians and trans-genders, for instance.
i dont think your crazy i love vampires myself and have been obsessed with them ever since the fifth grade i think...so i hope they exist
to me the whole thought of vampires is kind of cool and mysterious, there are so many different versions of what a vampire could be id like to think that each version could possibly exist. kind of like how there are many types of humans or animals.
The fiction lover in me thinks it'd be neat if vamps did exist... but the science student in me can't get over the ambiguity of how they could exist.
Dr. Hax reminded me of the internet meme topic. "Successful troll is..."
Last edited by Forgotten Show; 11-22-2009 at 08:55 PM.
1. haha, no not at all! Vampires are awesome!
2. *hides fangs* no.. i dont believe in them. >.>
3. im new! yes i wanna be your friend! i want more friends on here!
1. You're not crazy.
2. I don't but its whatever.
3. I'll still be your friend.
1) Nope. I've heard of crazier beliefs.
3) Sure I'll be your friend.
ok lets get somethings clear
1. twilight is one of the most retarded vampire stories of all time (no offence)
2. just because i'm a young teen doesn't mean i don't have the right to believe in something totally stupid as most of you have called it
3. how did we go from vampires to marvel comic book characters?
I may believe in vampires but that is because of my own free will. i'm a fan of older vampire stories like the ones writen by ann rice. all in all i am a good kid but if you please just let me have my moment let me pretend to be a vampire and when i'm done i swear i'll make a HUGE annoucement
a new year and a new chance for me to get a new look of life. maybe its not that bad to live but don't hold me to it you never know if i really will comit suicide. ^^ I AM THE PRINCESS OF DARKNESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uhh...Idk.Originally Posted by xvampireprincessx
Blade's a Damphir, which is still part Vampire.
And it's all related.
And comics are awesome.
Eh, don't worry about it.I may believe in vampires but that is because of my own free will. i'm a fan of older vampire stories like the ones writen by ann rice. all in all i am a good kid but if you please just let me have my moment let me pretend to be a vampire and when i'm done i swear i'll make a HUGE annoucement
We've had some crazy girl who would fight to the death that wolves were really people and she'd bring it up every chance she'd get, crazy religious zealots who shove God down everyones throats, regular attacks from /b/, and some nutjob who thinks he's Deadpool AND Batman that's been trolling this forum for years with his buddy Masali, teaming up for crossover specials with Sagat from Street Fighter and Count Dooku to get into verbal confrontations with an easily excitable video games and general anime forum moderator (It was the same guy back then, not the much cooler moderators for those forums we have now)
You're hardly harming anyone.
I fully believe in vampires, but I'm a bit off the beaten path. I believe in Thirst series-based vampires. That kind is highly plausible. ^_^
samba bamba, llama momma.
need a new set, feel free to offer. :3
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)