AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: looking for vampires

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

As usual, I blame Twilight.
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Kairu Rules Ya Dig Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2009 09:51 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WII

what if vampires sucked the blood of the alien zombies..........then we'd have Vampire Alien Zombies............i think i found the title for the next horror flick.

The Terror of Death Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Katana Eva NERV Kunai
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2010 08:48 AM
    i'll tell you... but for exchange i take your soul, ok?
    Threads

1. ..don't know if you are crazy or not O.o
    2. tztz... Im a full fledged Vamp, watch out for cigarette smoking bats
    3. sure...ill make you one of my kind ... muahaha

- Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow!
    - Life is but a passing dream, but the death that follows is eternal.

みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 06:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

1. Nah, you're not crazy. My friend also believed in vampires when we were teenagers, but now he's just fine and even more sane than me. And he's my best friend.
    2. No. I only believe in... Eris.
    3. Believing in vampires is not a reason for me to not accept you as a friend, as long as it doesn't make you do psychopathic behavior. (Like trying to stab me with a silver object if you suspect I'm a vampire!!)

If your belief in vampires does not affect your life, you're not crazy. It's something that will just go when you finish your teenage years. Don't make a big deal out of it, and try to read some online resources. (Provided they are "sane" resources, like Wikipedia... not How To Slay Vampires Dot Com!!)
    Last edited by Aku no Hikari; 11-21-2009 at 12:47 PM.

Member Clown Prince of Crime has a reputation beyond repute Clown Prince of Crime has a reputation beyond repute Clown Prince of Crime has a reputation beyond repute Clown Prince of Crime has a reputation beyond repute Clown Prince of Crime has a reputation beyond repute Clown Prince of Crime has a reputation beyond repute Clown Prince of Crime has a reputation beyond repute Clown Prince of Crime has a reputation beyond repute Clown Prince of Crime has a reputation beyond repute Clown Prince of Crime has a reputation beyond repute Clown Prince of Crime has a reputation beyond repute Clown Prince of Crime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2009 12:36 AM
    Threads

1. You're not crazy, you're just.. ahead of the curve.
    2. Can't hurt to at least, expect them to exist.
    3. rofl okay

(:
    (:

~ Aura ~ Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 02:48 PM
    Threads

You're not crazy. You're just a teenager. Teenagers, especially the younger ones, often have mundane lives. In order to make them less mundane, they indulge in fantasy. Nothing more, nothing less.

Now, if you end up like that guy in Florida who killed his parents by butchering them and drinking their blood, then you ARE crazy. :-D
    ~ Aura ~

"If you are near to the dark
    I will tell you 'bout the sun
    You are here, no escape
    From my visions of the world
    You will cry all alone
    But it does not mean a thing to me ..."

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1. Crazy? I wouldn't say so.
    2. Nope. I wouldn't want to be one, either. I like the light. ^^
    3. guess I don't have to answer this question. =)

I don't believe in vampires, but they can be fun to read about if it's a good book. Or course, it's kind of hard to find a normal book in the teen section these days without it having vampires, werewolves, witches, warlocks, etc. in it. Unless of course you're looking for the regular "Girl is living with her single mother while her father is somewhere else and has tons of issues until she meets some amazing guy" story. Those can also be found. I'm waiting for the mythical creatures to wear down and for some new storylines to come out. ^^

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

1. Ask yourself this question 4 years from now as you reflect on your own adolescence.

2. No, I don't. Take an Eastern European history course to learn something about the start of all this nonsense.

3. No.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As with any kind of made up creature, vampire, zombie, alien, they're just some fun thing to think about in a pretend world. Good for games and movies, expecially games, but we should all know that they don't actually exist.

Oh, I would also like to thank twilight for completely ruining what a 'typical' vampire is supposed to be, and making them so over-rated that even people who were into vampires before turned-off by them now. *facepalm*

Good thing I'm a zombie fan though. =D
    Last edited by Skylar1; 11-21-2009 at 03:08 PM.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Senior Member Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 04:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1. Crazy? No. Though I'll be honest and say Stupid.
    2. Nope, but I'll believe in everything else.
    3. Pbff, no. Instead of blaming Twilight, I'm blaming this whole generation. Also, teenagers who don't think.
    ooshy ooshy ooshy
    Website|Deviantart
    Msn, email, icq, Facebook? Ask

Kairu Rules Ya Dig Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2009 09:51 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WII

ever since Queen of the dammed all vampire movies have not been good, yea i'm counting blade and underworld they were just the matrix with vampire, last good vampire movie i saw was Interview with a Vampire, now thats a good movie.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Bahahaha this thread makes me lol.

I don't think believing in vampires is an adolescence thing, because I have NEVER believed in vampires. It's just silly.

Also, "vampires" do kind of exist, but not in the way we think of them. Someone's probably said this already, but there are people out there who actually live on blood. I watched a documentary about it. However, I'm still skeptical.. I mean, come on. All blood has got is protein and some other good stuff. Just gotta take your vitamins!

Found a related link O_o
    Hematophagy

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Haoie View Post
    As usual, I blame Twilight.
    I blame the fact that young, white teenagers have no culture so they decide to make one of their own.

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

1. You're not crazy, you're just how to say... a person who goes too deep into things.. maybe..
    2. Surprisingly... not anymore. I used to believe in them, but I began to use more logic and understood that they don't exist.
    3. Well I don't, but you can still pm me. I'm writing a vampire story, so I may be of some use to your "into vampires" thing. It may be fun to chat with you.

P.S. I'm starting to think that Eris is a machine. He doesn't believe in anything and he always explains something with wiki or using logic.
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Senior Member nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2010 11:30 AM
    Threads

1. You're not crazy. There are crazier things.
    2. No, of course not.

Kaoru and Kenshin Forever

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I know for a fact that zombies are real; I saw a copy of World War Z classified under politics in the non-fiction area of the bookstore the other day. Innocent mistake? I think not.
    Last edited by Datenshi; 11-22-2009 at 05:22 PM.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Let me put this bluntly...

1. Crazy is not the only thing I see you as. "Stupid" works as well.
    2. Why would I believe in that portion of the occult, let alone the occult as a whole to begin with? That's like saying that I approve of gay marriage, which I feel is also crazy and stupid.
    3. Whether I believed in vampires or not, I still wouldn't want to be your friend. Hell, there are a lot of types of people I would not want to be friends with...lesbians and trans-genders, for instance.

Senior Member mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2009 04:00 PM
    Threads

i dont think your crazy i love vampires myself and have been obsessed with them ever since the fifth grade i think...so i hope they exist
    to me the whole thought of vampires is kind of cool and mysterious, there are so many different versions of what a vampire could be id like to think that each version could possibly exist. kind of like how there are many types of humans or animals.

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Datenshi View Post
    I know for a fact that zombies are real; I saw a copy of World War Z classified under politics in the non-fiction area of the bookstore the other day. Innocent mistake? I think not.
    Phht, how many pictures are there of pregnancy books being found in the VD resource sections. Unless they really are...

The fiction lover in me thinks it'd be neat if vamps did exist... but the science student in me can't get over the ambiguity of how they could exist.

Dr. Hax reminded me of the internet meme topic. "Successful troll is..."

Bad Memory
    Last edited by Forgotten Show; 11-22-2009 at 07:55 PM.

Junior Member angel of music is a name known to all angel of music is a name known to all angel of music is a name known to all angel of music is a name known to all angel of music is a name known to all angel of music is a name known to all angel of music's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2009 11:47 PM
    Threads

1. haha, no not at all! Vampires are awesome!
    2. *hides fangs* no.. i dont believe in them. >.>
    3. im new! yes i wanna be your friend! i want more friends on here!

Ziggyboy is my Heart's Desire
    my deviantart
    click on my babies please!
    |
    v

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

1. You're not crazy.
    2. I don't but its whatever.
    3. I'll still be your friend.

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1) Nope. I've heard of crazier beliefs.
    2) No.
    3) Sure I'll be your friend.

Goddess of Darkness xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax's Avatar
    Gil
    Crappy
    Gifts Mic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 03:47 PM
    Threads

ok lets get somethings clear
    1. twilight is one of the most retarded vampire stories of all time (no offence)
    2. just because i'm a young teen doesn't mean i don't have the right to believe in something totally stupid as most of you have called it
    3. how did we go from vampires to marvel comic book characters?

I may believe in vampires but that is because of my own free will. i'm a fan of older vampire stories like the ones writen by ann rice. all in all i am a good kid but if you please just let me have my moment let me pretend to be a vampire and when i'm done i swear i'll make a HUGE annoucement
    a new year and a new chance for me to get a new look of life. maybe its not that bad to live but don't hold me to it you never know if i really will comit suicide. ^^ I AM THE PRINCESS OF DARKNESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [IMG]

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah Jameson View Post
    The part that I find funny is no one claims to be Marvel characters. I wish I was Jonah Jameson. He has no super powers beyond wanting more pictures of Spiderman though.
    Btw, I was -Deadpool- for about a year.

Quote Originally Posted by xvampireprincessx
    3. how did we go from vampires to marvel comic book characters?
    Uhh...Idk.
    Blade's a Damphir, which is still part Vampire.
    And it's all related.
    And comics are awesome.
    I'm Batman.

I may believe in vampires but that is because of my own free will. i'm a fan of older vampire stories like the ones writen by ann rice. all in all i am a good kid but if you please just let me have my moment let me pretend to be a vampire and when i'm done i swear i'll make a HUGE annoucement
    Eh, don't worry about it.
    We've had some crazy girl who would fight to the death that wolves were really people and she'd bring it up every chance she'd get, crazy religious zealots who shove God down everyones throats, regular attacks from /b/, and some nutjob who thinks he's Deadpool AND Batman that's been trolling this forum for years with his buddy Masali, teaming up for crossover specials with Sagat from Street Fighter and Count Dooku to get into verbal confrontations with an easily excitable video games and general anime forum moderator (It was the same guy back then, not the much cooler moderators for those forums we have now)

You're hardly harming anyone.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

I fully believe in vampires, but I'm a bit off the beaten path. I believe in Thirst series-based vampires. That kind is highly plausible. ^_^
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Closed Thread

Thread Information