AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Ellipsis/Hyphen's Sigs˛!

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Whoaaaa. This is an awesome sig. I love it a lot. I like the textwork in the second version better because it flows with everything. The wooshy effects that go around Peach look great and I love how Peach's eye is so pretty in the siggy. Love it.

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

That last sig has inspired me to use less-to-no C4D's

One C4D. one.
    I was gonna do this for sotw 82, but decided against it. Text is quite distracting v_v

EDIT: Now that I look at it I see a piece at the top that never clipped or something, but I'm too lazy to go all the way back, so ignore it.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Whoa nice signature = ). I like the background you used, and the text matches well with your legend of zelda sig.

The size was also formatted great, so really nice signature. I've got too try and make some of my own sometime.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

ZELDA =O
    epic epic epic.
    I love it
    and not only because it's Link, but also because it looks amazing :}

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

My main beef is with the areas I highlighted in red. You messed up with the blending of the edge, and you left behind a weird set of white lines. Overall, I feel like this entire part of the background doesn't go well with the flow set up by the stock.

Referring to the "flow of the stock", what I mean is where I drew the yellow line. His head is bowed a little bit and he's looking to the right. The way his shoulder leads up to his face kind of draws a line in that direction. The background circled in red counters the flow of the stock by forming a more square shape, instead of following the stock.

Now, if you did change it so that the background followed the yellow line (you'd have to move the stock to the right a little bit), an issue with the areas circled in cyan would arise. Fading into black is fine, but I think it would look better if you had some sort of light pattern in the blank areas, giving people a little bit more to look at, and giving the overall signature a little more depth, thus more impact. I don't mean something fancy, just something really simple that isn't noticeable, for example my sig right now. When I was making it, the background was just a solid greenish gray, but I decided to use a cloud texture, and I feel like it added a second level to the image overall, even though no one would really pay attention to such small things. (Note: This may be something that I'm the only person that likes the taste of small details like that)

Anyways, to end it on a good note, I really do think your effects are fine, and I can't even tell you used a C4D in the sig, if that was what you were going for. You just need to work on positioning your gorgeous effects in a manner that best accents the stock!

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

Quote Originally Posted by Cantelope View Post
    http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6...estylecopy.jpg

My main beef is with the areas I highlighted in red. You messed up with the blending of the edge, and you left behind a weird set of white lines. Overall, I feel like this entire part of the background doesn't go well with the flow set up by the stock.

Referring to the "flow of the stock", what I mean is where I drew the yellow line. His head is bowed a little bit and he's looking to the right. The way his shoulder leads up to his face kind of draws a line in that direction. The background circled in red counters the flow of the stock by forming a more square shape, instead of following the stock.

Now, if you did change it so that the background followed the yellow line (you'd have to move the stock to the right a little bit), an issue with the areas circled in cyan would arise. Fading into black is fine, but I think it would look better if you had some sort of light pattern in the blank areas, giving people a little bit more to look at, and giving the overall signature a little more depth, thus more impact. I don't mean something fancy, just something really simple that isn't noticeable, for example my sig right now. When I was making it, the background was just a solid greenish gray, but I decided to use a cloud texture, and I feel like it added a second level to the image overall, even though no one would really pay attention to such small things. (Note: This may be something that I'm the only person that likes the taste of small details like that)

Anyways, to end it on a good note, I really do think your effects are fine, and I can't even tell you used a C4D in the sig, if that was what you were going for. You just need to work on positioning your gorgeous effects in a manner that best accents the stock!
    I've never been too good at flow. Usually the way I think it should flow is the opposite way, like in that one. Now that I look at it I can see the direction, but before I just guessed. I sorta figured since he was looking back to the right, then it'd go that way. I have no idea where the weird white lines came from, probably a clipping mask I didn't pay attention to. I didn't notice the blending on the edge until you pointed it out though, I'll have to make sure I pay more attention in the future. I'm pretty sure that came from smudging early on though, so I can go back and redo that later. As for the fading to black, I don't really like it. Sigs that face to black just look plain and empty, but I went ahead and tried it anyway. Fading to black is okay on some sigs, but those are usually emptier and don't have much going on. I didn't think about trying any textures or small stuff to take up the black spots either. If anything, I'll remake this one soon and try and fix the stuff you pointed out. This was the kind of cnc I've been looking for, so thanks!
    Last edited by FlashD; 01-13-2010 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Don't quote images

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsis View Post
    I've never been too good at flow. Usually the way I think it should flow is the opposite way, like in that one. Now that I look at it I can see the direction, but before I just guessed.
    I don't know how to say it in a manner that makes sense, but the flow is in the direction your eyes move as you look at the image.
    I have no idea where the weird white lines came from, probably a clipping mask I didn't pay attention to. I didn't notice the blending on the edge until you pointed it out though, I'll have to make sure I pay more attention in the future. I'm pretty sure that came from smudging early on though, so I can go back and redo that later.
    I understand, sometimes you've been working on it for awhile and you're just itching to save it and consider it done and you don't pore over it very carefully. I suggest that every time you finish adding a new element to the signature, you zoom back out to 100%, scoot away from your computer and look at it for a little bit. Does it really look better? etc. etc.
    As for the fading to black, I don't really like it. Sigs that face to black just look plain and empty, but I went ahead and tried it anyway. Fading to black is okay on some sigs, but those are usually emptier and don't have much going on. I didn't think about trying any textures or small stuff to take up the black spots either.
    Eh, fading to black isn't BAD, certainly I've seen many times where it looks fantastic, but I'm just saying it probably wouldn't work for this tag. Simple textures are a nice way to add more to an image background, without overcrowding if you do it tastefully.
    If anything, I'll remake this one soon and try and fix the stuff you pointed out. This was the kind of cnc I've been looking for, so thanks!
    No problem. I'm impressed that you're willing to remake the entire thing. I'd personally just keep the points in mind for future sigs that you make. Also, about the C4D's, I know I bag on them a lot in Chat, but the fact of the matter is that they look damn good. For your next sigs I suggest you practice on how to use them effectively. They really are an easy way to make a tag look absolutely amazing.

Starving
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I went ahead and redid it, and tried to fix most of what was wrong. The right side blurred, and I have no clue why though. Copy/paste'd the text.

And something I did in class, because I was bored and had nothing else to do.

Starving
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

New style!

No C4D's D:

69 layers...

97,000?! bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2010 12:10 AM
    Threads

i LOVE your new style, it's perfect. i love the peach one the most.
    i love the way you used text in the luigi sig, and i'm looking forward to seeing more of your new style.
    all i would say is you should attempt a non-nintendo one.. >_>;;

{}

Starving
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by bayamesa View Post
    i LOVE your new style, it's perfect. i love the peach one the most.
    i love the way you used text in the luigi sig, and i'm looking forward to seeing more of your new style.
    all i would say is you should attempt a non-nintendo one.. >_>;;
    Thanks, I'll get on that non-nintendo one right away xD

Failed sotw one.

And requested by SRK

Starving
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

More requests:

For Arrancar Grimmjow.

For Yuna.

Starving
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I think I'll slow down on the sig making for a bit. Making too many too fast D:

Please don't ask...just...don't.

and result from Serated's tutorial.

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I really like the Yuna and Ganondorf sigs. Although I would suggest highering the opacity a bit on the word "Ganondorf" because the lighting makes it a bit hard to see. Also, I think that you should either make the orange a bit darker or back off on the lights a bit because it makes the sig kinda bright and takes away from the render. For the Yuna one, I can barely see the text at all, so I would suggest making it darker or bolder. The C.C. one looks a bit awkward because you got a 2-D character with a 3-D. Also, I really like the animeforum sig!

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Starving
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Thanks AG! I had the hardest time of my life trying to find text for the Yuna one. I probably spent more time on the text alone, than the whole sig. After a while I just gave up, and left it as it was. I was testing out an idea on the Ganondorf one (which sorta worked), and didn't bother with the text much.

Loads of more sigs:

An unfinished collab with uru a few months ago. I got tired of waiting, so I just put it up:

v1.

v2.

v1.

v2.

...yeah. I have too much free time on my hands v_v. Also, if you haven't already, then go vote for Sig of the week! Thanks, and as always comments are appreciated! ^_^

Starving
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Not much.

^My SotW 83 winner :Đ

Edit: I think I broke Photoshop, so sigs might be kinda slow D:

Starving
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

No love that time....ah well. I've decided rather than going with one style that works, I'll just do whatever comes to mind, and hope it works. So here goes nothing:

v1.

v2.

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ok.

The very first one is EPIC, I love the colors and the render fits in PERFECTLY you did a really really great job on that one.

The Sonic one...ehhh it's good that's for sure but the bottom of the signature feels oddly placed and pixelated, not sure if you see what I mean or not...

The one after it is great, I don't like the render used but that's only preference xD stylistically it all works grreat.

The following in "Overflowing with power" is just WONDERFUL, it's really really really good imo.

Now the Krystal one, I just don't like at all, it feels unfinished and boring.

The Halo one is good but not my style

I don't like the black and white thingy

and I like color mario better. >>;;

DONE

SOS Fox McCloud Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2010 03:36 PM
    Threads

Ryu one is epic, enough said.

Mario one with the rainbow colors, it seems like it was there, and put some colors into it, needs more work on it.

Krystal one, have to agree with Wolley on this one, just too bland and boring. Needs more light, contrast, and C4D's along with some better text, also try using a filter.

Game and Watch is pretty neat, I like the foundation you provided with a black background and subtle vector masking. Very nice.

Master Chief one is WAY to chaotic lower it down a bit, use filters, and less C4D's. But other than that its okay.

Smash avatar is nice, you did a good job mixing in the symbol and colors, and blending.

Keep up the good work.

Starving
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Okay, I re-did the Krystal sig, because it seemed like it needed the most work:

I wasn't too sure what else to add, but I tried D: I actually think I overdid it.

And more new ones

Results of a tutorial.

And my sotw winner:

And Botm round winner:

I hate this one so much

Starving
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Two requests this time:
    For Hwoarang:

For Kikyame:

Starving
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Ehh. More stuff.

Request from Uru:

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

Man, i'm loving your new stuff! I'm about ready to make a request. I especially like the request sig for hwoarang, though I think the extract could be blended just a little better, and some spots it looks over blended, but the effect you get with the c4ds is awesome! Love it!

Starving
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I haven't been feeling up to my usual texty self, so these next few aren't too hot. But here we go anyway:

I didn't like that one, so I redid it:

Working on a new style. Text is garbage but we can look past that, can't we? >_>

EDIT: I forgot to add my first vertical sig:

Starving
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

My thread seems to be dying...

Sotw 85 sig D;

And requests from Lady Gaga:

An if anyone is interested, I made a tutorial for my last Mario sig.

Closed Thread

Thread Information