AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The three of you.

SES Member zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2011 10:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The three of you.

I don't know if you guys know the three of you.

The who you want to be.

The who you think you are.

The who you really are.

Based on this. Choose 3 anime characters that best describes you by looking at their personality.

The who i want to be is like Eichi Onizuka From GTO

A guy who doesn't care about any problem he has and enjoys everything about life.

The who i think I am is like Ranma from Ranma 1/2

Just a guy who wants to give a aggressive outlook. Also when I have a girlfriend or I like a girl, I always act like I don't care too much about her when I really do...

But i still don't know about what i really am so.

Senior Member Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2010 10:45 AM
    Threads

The one I want to be is: Temari from Naruto

Very Smart, Talented, Caring, Respectful, and an Awesome fighter!

The one who I think I'am is: Bulma from Dragonball Z

Very very smart, Talented, Caring, Cute, fun to be with, bit of an atitude (soo do I) and with an Smexy husband!

I don't even know who I really am either.....

"Remember's I say's it out of LOVE!!"
    YaY's for "Love Bullets!!!"

Thank you bayamesa!!!

Senior Member MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2010 09:07 PM
    Threads

Who I want to be
    Kamina
    the man to end all men

The who you think you are
    Dearka Elsmen
    Makes bad jokes/sarcastic remarks at time to break tension but gets the job done. Not the flashiest person.

Who I really am
    Kyon
    sarcastic and a little cynical
    Last edited by MangaFanGuy; 11-19-2009 at 03:34 AM.

Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2014 05:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

Well who I want to be is simple. Pichu is the most epic pokemon ever and one of my all time favorite creatures of all time.

Well I think I'm Syaoran from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. I'd fight for the girl I love over the chance of her ever loving me back.

I'm probably cause I'm a pretty quick human being.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Just my moe service to all of AF~

Closed Thread

Thread Information