AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: the way the final Ichigo vs. Grimmjow fight ended(spoilers for those who aren't far)

duke of uberpwnage kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 12:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default the way the final Ichigo vs. Grimmjow fight ended(spoilers for those who aren't far)

I can't believe how badly that ended. ichigo is on the ropes, grimmjow is pwning his face in, then orihime whispers something that ichigo somehow hears from like a thousand feet away. then he like, grabs grimmjow's attack and just slashes him at a speed comparable to when he first became a soul reaper.

Discuss: your thoughts on this
    how main character powers and moments ruin good fights
    what a tomato thinks as it looks at a bottle of ketchup(XD)

furries suck. plain and simple.

Also, kenshin pwns all other swordsmen
    "Brooklin Rage, in America!"

SES Member zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2011 10:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I did liked that fight. But it wasn't anything special.

Closed Thread

Thread Information