AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Favorite Movie Quotes

Anti-Dentite Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 08:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Favorite Movie Quotes

Name your favorite movie quotes.

My would have to be on Kill Bill vol. 2:

"As you know, l'm quite keen on comic books. Especially the ones about superheroes. I find the whole mythology surrounding superheroes fascinating. Take my favorite superhero, Superman. Not a great comic book. Not particularly well-drawn. But the mythology... The mythology is not only great, it's unique. Now, a staple of the superhero mythology is, there's the superhero and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When that character wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic Superman stands alone. Superman didn't become Superman. Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears - the glasses, the business suit - that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent. He's weak... he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race"

I'm not a Superman fan (more of a Batman fan) but I love this quote for some reason.
    8.27.08 <----

Sig made by Novak~

"You know, I don't get it. Since when are you not allowed to ask a Chinese man where a Chinese restaurant is? I mean, aren't we getting a little too sensitive here? If someone asks me, "which direction is Israel," I don't go flying off the handle."
    - Jerry Seinfeld

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

Edward Scissorhands
    Bill Bogs - "You cant buy the necessities of life with cookies!"

Gladiator
    Lucilia - "Today i saw a slave become more stronger than the Emperor of Rome"

Liar Liar - (I love this quote , mainly cause the way Jim Carrey said this one was so funny...=D)
    Receptionist - "Do you like my dress?"
    Fletcher - "Whatever takes the focus off your head!"

Mortal Kombat
    Johnny Cage - "You know you gotto admire her. When she sets her mind on something..."
    Liu Kang - "its not her mind your admiring"
    Johnny Cage - "its true"

Funny People
    Laura to George - "Why did you cheat on me? I was so hot!"
    [ Another quote which i really like =) ]
    Mark - "When my grandfather died , there was one candle next to his bed.And the candle started flickering , we all thought it was him going to heaven you know?
    Leo - "You dont pass through fire to get to heaven. I think he went to hell"

Heathers
    "Do you have a brain tumor for breakfast?"
    "I love my dead gay son"

Well i cant remember more which i liked. So this is for now =)

xx

wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Senior Member Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Cake Wine Hot Dog With Ketchup
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2012 08:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
    Ten he is omnipotent.
    Is he able but not willing?
    Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing?
    Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God.

~?

Epicurus?

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Most I couldn't post here. ;[

The Breakfast Club:
    Claire Standish: So academic clubs aren't the same as other kinds of clubs.
    John Bender: Ah... but to dorks like him, they are. What do you guys do in your club?
    Brian Johnson: Well, in physics we... we talk about physics, properties of physics.
    John Bender: So it's sorta social, demented and sad, but social. Right?
    John Bender: Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.
    Richard Vernon: Well, well. Here we are. You have exactly eight hours and fifty-four minutes to think about why you're here. You may not talk, you will not move from these seats. Any questions?
    John Bender: Yeah. Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?
    John Bender: But face it. You're a neo maxi zoom dweebie, what would you be doing if you weren't out making yourself a better citizen?
    Brian Johnson: [after Brian explains his F in shop] Did you know without trigonometry, there'd be no engineering?
    Bender: Without lamps, there'd be no light.
    God, I love that movie.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 11-13-2009 at 04:46 PM.

Senior Member Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2010 04:36 PM
    Threads

Oh! I got this one covered.

"You Don't Need a Licence to Drive a Sand-which."
    The Sponge-Bob Square Pants Movie.
    Say, Write, and Think
    ~Nanukana Hokage Myst~

Signatures made amazingly by Moritani Onee-sama(Above) and
    TwiDragon1000(Below)!

Avie made by Wolley Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2010 11:08 PM
    Threads

The five people you meet in heaven

Blue Man: There are no random acts...We are all connected...You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind...

Marguerite: Lost love is still love, Eddie. It just takes a different form, that's all. You can't hold their hand... You can't tousle their hair... But when those senses weaken another one comes to life... Memory... Memory becomes your partner. You hold it... you dance with it... Life has to end, Eddie... Love doesn't.

Ive seen many movies but this movie gets to me every single time i watch it. Its simply a great movie even if you don't believe in God or Heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by RaShayRitto View Post
    this thread made me facepalm so hard my hand went through my skull and grabbed the head of the person reading over my shoulder before ripping their head off and pulling it through the hole in my head.

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Moonie reminded me that the Breakfast Club has probably some of my favorite quotes of all movies ever ever.

Allison Reynolds: Your middle name is Ralph, as in puke, your birth date's March 12th, you're 5'9 and a half, you weigh 130 pounds and your social security number is 049380913.
    Andrew Clark: Wow. Are you psychic?
    Allison Reynolds: No.
    Brian Johnson: Well, would you mind telling me how you know all this about me?
    Allison Reynolds: I stole your wallet.
    --
    Allison Reynolds: I never did it either. I'm not a nymphomaniac. I'm a compulsive liar.
    --
    Andrew: What do you need a fake I.D. for?
    Brian: So I can vote.
    --
    And Cloverfield...

Hud: Ocean is big, dude. All I'm saying is a couple of years ago, they found a fish in Madagascar that they thought been extinct for centuries.
    Rob Hawkins: So what? It's been down there this whole time, and nobody noticed?
    Hud: Sure. Maybe it erupted from an ocean trench, you know? Or a crevasse. Crevice. It's just a theory. I mean, for all we know, it's from another planet and it flew here.
    Marlena Diamond: Like Superman?
    Hud: Yeah, exactly like... Wait. You know who Superman is?
    Marlena Diamond: Oh, my God. You know who Superman is?
    Hud: Okay, I'm not...
    Marlena Diamond: [sarcastically] I'm, like, feeling something. Are you aware of Garfield.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've always liked the dialog in this scene:

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dark Knight - "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the bad guy."

Removed

Removed

Removed

Finding Nemo, Dori: "And when I look at you...I'm home."

FMA Conquerer of Shamballa, Alphonse Heidrich: "You say this world isnt yours, well it is mine and I want to leave prove that I lived in it! It's a bit late for you to start caring now!"

Edward Elric: "We all had our excuses and they seemed right to us, but no one thought it would lead to suffering like this. I know that none of us were looking to start a war, but still, a war is what we got and so all of us take the blame. Do you understand? Thats why we have to make it right and defend this world, as long as were alive. We cant keep living like our own dreams are all that matter."

Please watch your language - Eris
    Last edited by Eris; 11-13-2009 at 06:42 PM.

Senior Member brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2010 09:00 AM
    Threads

My favs are.....

"No force in the verse can stop me"
    River Tam,Firefly

"Don't you want to be part of something bigger,like a big crazy monster"
    Hermes Conrad,Beast With a Billion Backs

"I aim to misbehave"
    Malcolm Reynolds,Serenity

"So she says do you love me but he says no but thats a nice ski mask"
    Lloyd Christmas,Dumb and Dumber.
    ........Never have a whole life,always broken......

Senior Member Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 07:41 PM
    Threads

"Say hello to my little friend!"

- Scarface

"You talkin' to me?"

- Taxi Driver

Brick Tamland: I love... carpet.
    [pause]
    Brick Tamland: I love... desk.
    Ron Burgundy: Brick, are you just looking at things in the office and saying that you love them?
    Brick Tamland: ... I love lamp.
    Ron Burgundy: Do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying it because you saw it?
    Brick Tamland: I love lamp... I love lamp!

- Anchorman

Jenny Curran: Do you ever dream, Forrest, about who you're gonna be?
    Forrest Gump: Who I'm gonna be?
    Jenny Curran: Yeah.
    Forrest Gump: Aren't-aren't I going to be me?

- Forrest Gump

V: I can assure you I mean you no harm.
    Evey Hammond: Who are you?
    V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.
    Evey Hammond: Well I can see that.
    V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.
    Evey Hammond: Oh. Right.
    V: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.
    V: Voilą! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
    [carves V into poster on wall]
    V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
    [giggles]
    V: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
    Evey Hammond: .... Are you like a crazy person?

- V for Vendetta

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

- Jules Winnfield from Pulp Fiction

"I don't wanna kill anybody. But if I gotta get out that door, and you're standing in my way, one way or the other, you're gettin' outta my way."

- Mr. Pink from Reservoir Dogs
    Last edited by Shwayze; 11-15-2009 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Change and addd some quotes, due to the fact that Eris said that I cannot post any quotes containing swear words.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fight Club-You met me at a very strange time in my life.

Every line in Waynes world, star wars and the godfather part 2.
    -TWM-

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

form final fantasy advent children when the Lord Sephiroth and Cloud had there talk

Sephiroth-"what i want is to travel the cosmos with this planet as my vessal just as my mother did long ago"

Cloud-"but what about this planet?"
    Sephiroth-"well....thats up to you...Cloud"

Sephiroth-"i will.....never be a memory"

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Be cool, *bro* be cool" will forever be the scene that made Pulp Fiction the film it is.

There's a scene in Mullholland Drive that has the best dialogue ever. It's a scene called . It's amazing because of the fear it gives you. The whole piece is one big quote party.

CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Pizza Cake Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2014 03:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MissAstaire

Basically, the whole of The Princess Bride.

"I'd like to live forever, but only for a little while."
    -Spab, S.F.W.

Tomorrow's a new day.

Closed Thread

Thread Information