AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: *possible spoiler*Do you feel Ichigo is ready to fight Aizen-sama

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 06:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know what would be really great? If Aizen gets Itachi'd, and every action of Aizen gets explained away as being part of some greater cause to save the entire universe.

Or if Aizen simply kills everyone and wins.

Or if Aizen uses his shikai and Ichigo falls for it, then all the captains facepalm.

This series has so much potential!

Bringer of Chaos ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 255 - Torchic Shuriken Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2012 10:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KadoxxArtchikito PSN ID: ZukaxxMimozu

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen-Sama View Post
    yea "with" his mask thats the only reason he isnt weak
    but if ichigo didnt have the mask he would not ne stronger than any captain i believe
    everytime he fight an espada he goes mask in like the beginning
    he can barely fight off an espada in his bankai state
    Ichigo=weakling not strawberry
    Well, without his mask, he's at the highest of the Captain levels, and that's nuthin to laugh at, captains are strong xD I mean, sure, he would get pwned by Grimmjoww without that mask, but I think he could fight those weaker than Grimmjoww and beat them without the mask, but thats just me.....can't we just agree that Kenpachi is awesome and get along? XD
    Just press play and let the problems melt away.
    What else should the music do?

Member Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez's Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 03:58 AM
    Threads

1. Ichigo fights Aizen
    2. Ichigo comtemplates about winning
    3. Flashback 2-4 episodes
    4. Ichigo dies during contemplation
    5. Ichigo is revived.
    6. Aizen bursts in a fit of school girly shrill giggles.
    7. Ichigo fails to believe this.
    8. Aizen skips about singing 'Yammy had a dog whose fur was as white as snow'
    9. Ichigo dies from excessive exposure to randomness.
    10. Aizen wins.

You never know! Aizen is a mastermind! He knows to do the least expected thing to debilitate his enemies!

..But seriously. Ichigo is hardly fit to fight Aizen. It'll just be another Sokyukuu Hill where Aizen nearly cuts him in half. NOT with a sword mind you.. but with his thumb and index finger. ( REALLY sharp nails...)

Member Le_Jardinier is on a distinguished road Le_Jardinier's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2010 07:20 PM
    Threads

Ichigo = 0 yrs experience
    Aizen = 100 yrs experience

100 years is the amount of time that Ichigo needs to reach Aizen's level, and that's while if Aizen is sealed off somewhere. But that's where I have the feeling that Isshin Kurusaki would bust in.

Senior Member unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads

i hope ichigo dies and his soul goes to soul society and he becomes a full fledged shinigami and his old man comes from the world of the living to train him. BOOM. how awesome of an idea is that? seriously, you can tell me

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

No,but the plot will help him.

Junior Member Hikari_Schiffer is a glorious beacon of light Hikari_Schiffer is a glorious beacon of light Hikari_Schiffer is a glorious beacon of light Hikari_Schiffer is a glorious beacon of light Hikari_Schiffer is a glorious beacon of light Hikari_Schiffer is a glorious beacon of light Hikari_Schiffer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 01:25 PM
    Threads

Ichigo can't win, he can only win if someone is gonna help hilm.
    In every fight ichigo is always losing, then a shinigami is gonna help Ichigo.
    Ichigo is gonna wait until he is recovert, then the shinigami is gonna beat up, then Ichigo is saving the shinigami and win the fight.
    It's always like that...
    That is maybe happening with the fight of Aizen to.....

Member Le_Jardinier is on a distinguished road Le_Jardinier's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2010 07:20 PM
    Threads

As far as I can tell, Bleach is no where near the end because there's so many things that we still have to discover for example some of the other captain's true power. I'm sure that Aizen is insanely strong but if all the captains including head captain Yama were to release their bankai and the wizards captain level released their bankai in hollow form, I'm sure Aizen would turn into dust no jokes.

Bringer of Chaos ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 255 - Torchic Shuriken Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2012 10:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KadoxxArtchikito PSN ID: ZukaxxMimozu

Quote Originally Posted by unruley700 View Post
    i hope ichigo dies and his soul goes to soul society and he becomes a full fledged shinigami and his old man comes from the world of the living to train him. BOOM. how awesome of an idea is that? seriously, you can tell me
    Haha, that's true, he should know that if he dies, he gets a second chance, right? xD He would not remember any of it, but they would force him to believe. Kenpachi would charge in like, "It's Ichigo! How did you die?! Have you gotten weak on me? C'mon, let's fight!" And Ichigo would have to remember xD
    Just press play and let the problems melt away.
    What else should the music do?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information