I don't remember seeing one of these around.
1. Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Great band. Great singer. Great music. Great success, even without conventional aesthetics.
2. Taylor Swift: Young, beautiful, very talented, modest, decent hosting on SNL, seems like she has a sweet personality, so much potential.
3. Lady Gaga: I don't love her but I've grown to really like her. She weirded me out at first but I definitely enjoy her music. Kudos on her part for doing her own thing... no matter how bizarre it is.
4. Ivanka Trump: Don't love her either but she doesn't seem like your everyday bimbo heiress. Seems like she actually cares about the family business and has a good head on her shoulders. Saw her wedding photos recently and was pleasantly surprised her tastes aren't as gaudy as her parents'. I want her wedding dress.
5. Johnny Depp: He's hot and versatile.
6. John Stewart: He makes me laugh.
7. Stephen Colbert: He turns me on.
8. Michael Buble: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. (that was a fangirl scream)
9. Josh Groban: ^^^.
10. Michelle Kwan. She was my idol when I was a little girl.