AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zeta thoughts...

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2012 12:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Zeta thoughts...

Well, I just finished Zeta. Just based on initial thoughts, I found the final episode to be a bit anti-climactic. As good as the final battle was, I feel it would've been better had Jerid or even Apolly been alive. The Hyaku Shiki floating by at the end was a great touch though. But onto some other thoughts.

First and foremost, the sheer number of MS pilots in Zeta was very well done. GW terribly lacked this element and there were a respectable number in MSG but Z had a healthy number of pilots on BOTH major sides of the conflict. The were aces, wingmen, veterans, grunts that scrapped their way through battles and rookies that were lucky to surivive. It wasn't a villain-of-the-week deal but there were several antagonist pilots that got there time to shine. Among the protagonists, Apolly definitely grew on me as the series wore on and Yazan and Blutarch were definitely my favorite antagonists.

The Argama was definitely a cool ship too. It had the same feel as the White Base(especially when good ole' Bright took charge) but it lacked the rigid militarism the original ship hadd. I've gone back and forth as to who was more irritating between the kids on the White Base and the kids on the Argama.

On a side note, Fa Yuiry is a nice girl but a study in mopishness as a pilot.

I really enjoyed Zeta's story as a whole and the Karaba arc was very interesting. The way Tomino brought back the old White Base crew was genius and watching Amuro operate was great to see(too bad he doesn't appear in ZZ at all).

The actual mobile suits in Zeta were all very unique but they lost some of their charm due to the large number of different custom and prototype suits present throughout the series. It seemed like new models were being rolled out every few episodes. The panoramic cockpit was obviously another genius idea though. The simple Rick Dias and Gaplant were my favorites.

One thing that truly annoyed me was the actions of Kamille during the series. For a protagonist, he flirted, socialized or tried to convert the enemy WAY too much. I understand that the drama all added to the series but there were times when I questioned how intelligent he was. As much as he loved Four, she was obviously never going to recover from the drugs and hypnosis other experiments the Titans administered to her. After that experience, you'd think he would've learnt his lesson but even after Rosamia was revealed to be a Cyber-Newtype as well and obviously not his sister, he stil l couldn't let go. His third meeting with Sarah was even more perplexing. After her previous actions, he foolishly captured her and took her back to the Argama as a prisoner. 0_0 Call me harsh, but he was 17 and yet had the emotional control of a six-year old.

Speaking of acting like an idiot, Katz might have been even more foolish than Kamillie when it came to women. I'll excuse letting Sarah escape the first time but trying to carry out a solo assassination simply so a girl could think "clearer" was one of the dumbest actions I've ever seen in any series. In the words of Hank Hill, "That boy ain't right...". I tried to feel sorry for him when he died but it was hilarious in a way. He ignores orders to fall back(for the upteenth time), talks trash to one of the best pilots in the series, crashes into an asteroid, takes a shot from the same pilot and then blows up. No one deserved it more.

Overall, Zeta was a solid series. I liked MSG better but there were more than enough moments, characters and suits in Zeta for me to like it. I can't wait to dive into ZZ(despite the negative things I've heard about it).

Senior Member B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2009 05:14 PM
    Threads

0_0 Call me harsh, but he was 17 and yet had the emotional control of a six-year old.
    His immature manner is supposed to be obvious, he ticks about in childish perceptions and rants (especially when its about blames. Under Kamille's reasoning, it's NEVER his fault and the fact that he can actually legitimately berate Shinn Asuka in SRW is a really, really sad testimony for the latter...) you see his sincere feelings better that way. Due to his behaviour, Kamille had his very own hate phase as Zeta aired, very similiar to how Shinn has his hate phase (with the difference that Amuro didn't go about stealing all spotlight and Shinn having much more trouble to balance himself out of it...).

Just read his apology letter and you'll get what I mean with obvious immature.

(The "Personal Supplement" is the important part)

WRITTEN EXPLANATION

#A-007818-3205

I, Kamille Bidan, deeply apologize for having carelessly damaged the EQ-D79F
    type probe and inflicted a heavy loss to my unit at 0623 hour on April 20th in
    U.C.0087 while I was engaged in training mission around the Moon airspace. This
    accident was caused by my inexperience in piloting the vehicle and analyzing
    the situation. Even though I am a civilian, I sincerely feel responsible for
    the loss of the valuable machine and ask for your forgiveness.

I swear I'll never cause such an accident again and make even greater efforts
    in my duties even if I'm merely a civilian.

April 20th, U.C.0087

Kamille Bidan (Citizen ID#BK70111106)
    RX-178 No.3 Pilot
    The Argama Unit on A.E.U.G Cruiser

(Signature of Kamille Bidan)

Confirmed by:
    Quattro Bageena (Lieutenant of the Argama Unit)
    Astonaige Medoz (Master Chief Petty Officer of the Argama Unit)
    Henken Bekkener (Commander of the Argama Unit)

PERSONAL SUPPLEMENT

First I would like to protest that, while I'm merely a civilian, I strongly
    doubt if there is any legitimate reason in my submitting this kind of written
    explanation in the formal style.

I don't disagree that even a civilian would need to apologize when he broke
    some public property. But I didn't do it on purpose. Besides, even if I would
    have to say sorry, I don't understand why I have to turn in a written
    explanation in such formal style of military.

If I have to apologize, I shouldn't do so to the military but to those taxpayers
    who supplied us with the money to purchase the machinery. Moreover the apology
    should come from all the personnel involved. The accident was not caused by an
    error of one individual but resulted from every actions and negligence of all
    the involved people. If this case could be closed just by Kamille Bidan, a mere
    civilian, saying sorry, it would reveal the fact that this so-called "military"
    organizations based on such fallacies and hypocrisies. If you people can live
    with that, I might not be the one to complain about it. But is it really OK?

In addition, if I dare to point out, it's obvious that the situation having
    resulted in the accident was mainly caused by a dangerous act of provocation by
    Lieutenant Quattro Vageena.

If you review the maneuver records of the machine operated by Lieutenant Quattro
    (File#FGH2120-R646-F/0, you'll clearly see that the said maneuver was a
    dangerous conduct, drastically deviating from any conceivable scope of our
    training mission. I assume that the act of provocation resulted from Lieutenant
    Quattro's personal grievance against me (please refer to
    File #FGH2120-R646-F/08: File Cluster M: Index Tag #12989 - #20533).

In this regard, I believe anybody will have a serious doubt over Lieutenant
    Quattro's aptitude as a pilot.

The grudge between Lieutenant Quattro and myself was initiated by the
    lieutenant's one-sided misconception, and his maniacal tenacity obviously caused
    the accident. To me, it's simply unbelievable that such a madman has been
    allowed not only to operate a mobile suit and get involved in military missions
    but even to command a whole unit.

Letting a person like Lieutenant Quattro command a mission is like letting a
    monkey handle a bomb. Saying it, I even feel as if I were insulting a monkey.
    I simply don't understand why everyone can put up with seeing that madman
    bossily swagger around. Everyone, don't you feel it's crazy?

If I further elaborate on this situation, obviously, our superior has made some
    erroneous selection and judgment as he picked up the madman for a pilot's
    position and engaged him in military missions. Commander Henken's leadership
    totally lacks the considerations needed to run a group operation smoothly. In
    other words, he doesn't have eyes to evaluate his soldiers. First of all, I have
    a strong doubt over Commander Henken's qualification as a military leader while
    he puts his trust in such a good person who always hides his face with
    sunglasses. Is he good enough to be any kind of leader?

Lieutenant Quattro should reveal his own eyes when he talks to other people. Or
    is his face so ugly he really needs to hide it? Don't make me laugh.

As a conclusion, I would like to protest that the blame over me should be
    alleviated to a great degree under the circumstances I explained. And it's only
    reasonable that Lieutenant Quattro and Commander Henken who connived the
    lieutenant's action should be also held responsible as much as they deserve.

What's the matter with you, making me write this kind of explanation?! Don't
    you guys ever remember the fact that I've been fighting simply because I was
    asked to do so? Does anyone have a sense of fairness in this military?

Speaking of acting like an idiot, Katz might have been even more foolish than Kamillie when it came to women.
    They can't have the Protagonist being the only childish person, so we have people like Kai (although he's also the local snarker and gets developed more), Katz, Beecher, etc. because you just can't expect them to be military pros right at the start, and teenagers do hit puberty after all. Thats why we have Apolly and Roberto brought over from the Axis by Quattro to balance the atmosphere and babysit people like Fa for their initial sorties.

I can't wait to dive into ZZ(despite the negative things I've heard about it).
    I actually also suggest seeing the Zeta Movies
    ZZ, depending on your taste, may need a patience span and tolerance of ridiculousness. You also need to get over them downgrading Yazan there though.
    Last edited by B Gundam; 11-10-2009 at 06:18 PM.
    Life is like Gundam ZZ, anime ja nai!
    B Gundam's sigs

For we are one World with one Dream!
    Some things are timeless. In a literal sense.

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by B Gundam View Post
    I actually also suggest seeing the Zeta Movies
    ZZ, depending on your taste, may need a patience span and tolerance of ridiculousness. You also need to get over them downgrading Yazan there though.
    I'll check out the Zeta Movies but I have so much lined up and I do want to re-watch GW at some point. But I definitely want to see the Zeta Movies.

I've come to grips with Yazan's downgrading. He looked like his old self in Ep.2 but I know the warping is on it's way. As sad as it is, maybe it was inevitable. I'm glad Tomino let him live in Z but he really didn't fit in ZZ. With the Titans destroyed, he would never join Neo Zeon, nor would he join the AEUG. He was out of place.
    Last edited by J Gundam; 11-11-2009 at 10:14 AM.

Senior Member Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Decepticons Eva NERV Aquarius
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2012 10:45 AM
    Pinole, California, United States, 107905739230377, Pinole, California
    Threads

Why are most of the hardcore pilots mostly pilot the blue units? Yzak, Norris Packard, Yazan, Barry Ho, Mikail/Kaemfer Pilot. Most are part of the big picture,but I can't help but notice. Though Yzak is the odd one out piloting a non-fodder unit, except maybe for his modified Zaku/Gouf. Hambrabi and Gouf Custom are similar in many ways, save Hambrabi's transformation. I guess it's the unique equipment, but that's just me.XP

Say, I've seen 'bout half of Zeta but I didn't know there were movies. I'll have to ride Zero on the net to find it I guess. And before I forget, anyone know where I can download Crossbone Gundam mangas? Crossbone X1 Full Cloth looks sick. XD. I also like their ship, the Mother Vanguard. I prefer pirates over ninjas, because in any given movies, ninjas RARELY hit their target, and I see pirates killing more people, so pirates for me. I'm wondering if it's the same when the said pirates are Gundams. Kikendou/Seabook looks interesting here too. XD
    "I'll kill Zechs. That's my way of saying thanks." -Heero Yuy

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Heer0Yuy View Post
    Why are most of the hardcore pilots mostly pilot the blue units? Yzak, Norris Packard, Yazan, Barry Ho, Mikail/Kaemfer Pilot. Most are part of the big picture,but I can't help but notice. Though Yzak is the odd one out piloting a non-fodder unit, except maybe for his modified Zaku/Gouf. Hambrabi and Gouf Custom are similar in many ways, save Hambrabi's transformation. I guess it's the unique equipment, but that's just me.XP
    Don't forget about Anavel Gato. His custom Gelgoog was primarily blue.

And your boy Heero piloted the Vayeate at one point too.

Senior Member Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2014 01:55 AM
    Threads

Blue is the new red.
    Sure Wish I had a little dvd player on my forklift at work... no, wait, that would be dangerous.

Searching Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2010 06:08 PM
    Threads

Zeta was an awesome series of 1985, I did finally see the trilogy subbed, since it hasn't been dubbed yet, I often wonder if they'll release ZZ, Turn A, V, X

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ranger View Post
    Zeta was an awesome series of 1985, I did finally see the trilogy subbed, since it hasn't been dubbed yet, I often wonder if they'll release ZZ, Turn A, V, X
    I really hope they dub ZZ soon. I'm past the half-way mark of the subbed version but an English version would be very good.

Searching Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by J Gundam View Post
    I really hope they dub ZZ soon. I'm past the half-way mark of the subbed version but an English version would be very good.

after all they dubbed characters from it for Gundam Vs Zeta Gundam for PS2

Dynsasty Warriors 1 and 2 for PS3 along with characters from V Gundam and Turn A

Junior Member Ninja-ajniN is on a distinguished road Ninja-ajniN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2009 06:10 AM
    somewhere where no one will follow, close.
    Threads

hey im almost done the 1st part of zeta..

does kamille ever grow up?? he's such a brat, i hate his attitude. i can't stand his hair... i do enjoy seeing him get back handed every other episode however.

jerid, i think is an unberable character also, he's like AEUs Patrick Colasour; every sortie is an epic fail!

the only thing that has me interested in zeta right now is char, (what are his true intentions/motives) and emma sheen is likeable

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

plus i have my fingers crossed that amuro will step back into a gundam. my hopes are that kamille will get a new one and amuro will take over the Mark II or something along those lines

what does happen i wonder?
    Last edited by Ninja-ajniN; 12-23-2009 at 11:02 PM.
    Jason from kANADA

"If the red rivers a flowin, take the dirt road home."

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja-ajniN View Post
    hey im almost done the 1st part of zeta..

does kamille ever grow up?? he's such a brat, i hate his attitude. i can't stand his hair... i do enjoy seeing him get back handed every other episode however.

jerid, i think is an unberable character also, he's like AEUs Patrick Colasour; every sortie is an epic fail!

the only thing that has me interested in zeta right now is char, (what are his true intentions/motives) and emma sheen is likeable
    Kamille grows up slightly but if you dislike him now, I doubt you'll warm up to him by the end of the series. I certainly didn't.

Part of me always sympathized with Jerid a bit even when though he was a mega-douche. He does have one have one semi-epic moment late in the series but nothing really memorable.

I found the first half of Zeta really interesting but things really ramp in the latter half.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja-ajniN View Post
    plus i have my fingers crossed that amuro will step back into a gundam. my hopes are that kamille will get a new one and amuro will take over the Mark II or something along those lines

what does happen i wonder?
    I don't want to spoil it for you but I think you'll be happy with how things turn out for Amuro.
    Last edited by J Gundam; 12-24-2009 at 10:11 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jerrid has an over inflated Ego, which you saw with his Character in Dynasty Warriors Gundam, even Master Asia clowns on him

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ranger View Post
    Jerrid has an over inflated Ego, which you saw with his Character in Dynasty Warriors Gundam, even Master Asia clowns on him
    I've never played that game but I never really thought Jerid was egotistic. He certainly came off that way early in the series but after...*SPOILER ALERT*...Lila and Mouar were killed by Kamille, he simply wanted revenge. Too bad he wasn't a very good pilot.

Senior Member Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Agreed. Even Yazan was more hardcore than he was. And he was suppose to be someone that's suppose to last for a while. A good suit like Byalant was wasted on him. At least what's-his-name was pretty amusing in his Hama-Hama in ZZ. XP Sad.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've never played that game but I never really thought Jerid was egotistic. He certainly came off that way early in the series but after...*SPOILER ALERT*...Lila and Mouar were killed by Kamille, he simply wanted revenge. Too bad he wasn't a very good pilot.
    after all he did a crappy job of piloting The Gundam MkII, he crashed into a building

Agreed. Even Yazan was more hardcore than he was. And he was suppose to be someone that's suppose to last for a while. A good suit like Byalant was wasted on him. At least what's-his-name was pretty amusing in his Hama-Hama in ZZ. XP Sad.
    Yazan was freakin Saddistic

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yazan is really cool, i especially like how he got commander jamaican killed.
    Jason from kANADA

"If the red rivers a flowin, take the dirt road home."

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yazan is arguably the most hardcore pilot in the Gundam multi-verse. No NT abilities but has the pure strength and willpower to masterfully pilot a suit that was meant for Cyber-NTs.

And Mashymre was an idiot...

Junior Member spartan25 is on a distinguished road spartan25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2010 02:25 AM
    Threads

I haven't started series Zeta yet but i really like the mass produced Hi-Zacks i wonder if there is any difference in combat abilities than a regular Zaku tho
    here at Jupiter air and water is rationed O_o We have to steal from earth...... sound like war to me >_<

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by spartan25 View Post
    I haven't started series Zeta yet but i really like the mass produced Hi-Zacks i wonder if there is any difference in combat abilities than a regular Zaku tho
    Here are the tech specs for the Hi-Zack: http://www.mahq.net/Mecha/Gundam/z/rms-106.htm

The Hi-Zack is basically Zaku-lite. Other than greater speed, the only advantage it has over the Zaku is the 360-degree panoramic monitor.

Junior Member spartan25 is on a distinguished road spartan25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2010 02:25 AM
    Threads

Here are the tech specs for the Hi-Zack: http://www.mahq.net/Mecha/Gundam/z/rms-106.htm

The Hi-Zack is basically Zaku-lite. Other than greater speed, the only advantage it has over the Zaku is the 360-degree panoramic monitor.

Ahh i see So they were built based on Zaku II very impressie mob lie suit indeed
    here at Jupiter air and water is rationed O_o We have to steal from earth...... sound like war to me >_<

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by spartan25 View Post
    Ahh i see So they were built based on Zaku II very impressie mob lie suit indeed

Yep. Even though it has no weapons, I actually liked the Hobby Hizack more. You have to love that color scheme.
    Last edited by J Gundam; 12-31-2009 at 04:51 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yep. Even though it has no weapons, I actually liked the Hobby Hizack more. You have to love that color scheme.

Is it me or did anyone else notice the hobby hizack had the gundam MkII cockpit

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon_Ranger View Post
    Is it me or did anyone else notice the hobby hizack had the gundam MkII cockpit

Since the Titans were the ones who produced MK II, the movable frame was installed on their MP Mobile Suits too.

Junior Member xXwitnessXx is on a distinguished road xXwitnessXx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

Zeta Was Awesome if you think about it and it has one of the best soundtracks.
    Kamille is a brat i agree but he is the strongest newtype. SPOILER ALERT Kamille goes crazy at the end of zeta because of scirocco but he recovers at the end of zz and in the middle he displays his powerful newtype abillities by talking to judau and puru in zz.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information