AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Characters that dissapionted you

Senior Member Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2012 11:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Characters that dissapionted you

Raditz was a powerful disappointment.
    "You're Goku's evil brother? That means you'll be involved in a lot of future events right? ...right?" ~Krillin DBZ Abridged
    And then they go as far as saying he's weaker than a Saibaman! What IS this? Saibamen shouldn't even exist IMO couldn't Nappa have killed everyone? That would have sucked a lot less.

They try way too hard to make Krillin suck. He deserves at least one decent win.
    Last edited by Doctor One; 10-06-2010 at 10:42 PM.

Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

I'd say Teen Gohan. He was way better when he was a kid up to the end of the Cell games. Yajirobe isn't very useful in my opinion. Yamcha was a pretty good character in the Dragonball series, but he couldn't keep up with the other fighters so he eventually quit fighting in the series. But i think Krillin definately deserved at least one win.
    Last edited by Token Black Guy; 10-08-2010 at 08:41 PM.
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

Member Hypnotik has a reputation beyond repute Hypnotik has a reputation beyond repute Hypnotik has a reputation beyond repute Hypnotik has a reputation beyond repute Hypnotik has a reputation beyond repute Hypnotik has a reputation beyond repute Hypnotik has a reputation beyond repute Hypnotik has a reputation beyond repute Hypnotik has a reputation beyond repute Hypnotik has a reputation beyond repute Hypnotik has a reputation beyond repute Hypnotik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2011 08:51 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Shifnotik PSN ID: Shifnotik

I haven't read the whole thread but i've had longgggg conversations about this. Me and a friend of mine came to a conclusion that Gohan severely disappointed. You mean you go from killing Cell that destroyed everyone else to just being a nerdy teen that doesn't fight? Though the story is about Goku and if Gohan continued at that rate he would have been much stronger. Also ALL of the human fighters. Krillin, Yamcha, Tein... all were fantastic fighters and stronger than Goku in the early years of DBZ...yet as the story continued they were completely left out and that sucks. Tein and Krillin are some of my favorite characters, though yamcha I don't really care for. Even Piccolo faded away. It would have been nicer to have a more rounded group of fighters become stronger as the story progresses rather than just Goku and Vegeta getting all the power trips. I could go on forever about this x.x

Member HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2010 11:58 AM
    Threads

The entirity of the Ginyu Force

/thread

Junior Member Dark Samurai KilleX is on a distinguished road Dark Samurai KilleX's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2010 08:31 AM
    Threads

Vegeta I way very disappointed when i saw him in GT with mustache and spiky hairs...

Member Ezio will become famous soon enough Ezio's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2011 06:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd have to say that my biggest dissapointment was when a low life Garlic Junior turns Goku into a kid. Like who would waste a wish like that how stupid.

Junior Member DJ Smurf is on a distinguished road DJ Smurf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 08:02 PM
    Threads

The character I found most disappointing is Gohan after the Cell Saga. He just became.... too different from his dad.

Senior Member yakman1692 is just really nice yakman1692 is just really nice yakman1692 is just really nice yakman1692 is just really nice yakman1692's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts 006 - Charizard Gurren Dai Gurren Dan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2011 05:29 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: omega yakman

The most disappointing characters for me were the human cast in general. They were cool and entertaining in Dragon Ball, but come Z they are completely worthless.

I don't really get all the complaining about Gohan though, I mean yeah it was disappointing that he didn't stay super strong and awesome, but it felt like a natural progression to the character. He never wanted to fight, and now he doesn't have to, he can focus on his studies like he wanted to.

Senior Member Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi's Avatar
    Gil
    Crappy
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2011 02:16 PM
    Threads

By the end of DBZ I pretty much hated most of the characters! I mean future Trunks was a whiney baby with daddy issues. Gohan went from being the coolest person in the show to being the lamest, I mean he let himself get weak, and then he had the nerve to fall for a girl who was just like his mother! I hated Chi Chi, need I say more? I was starting to like Vegeta until he became a jerk again! Young Trunks and Goten they were more like babies who were given the awesome gift of being super saiyans what a waste. And Buu, well think about all the powerful opponents they faced in the past, and the greatest of them all was a big pink baby in a diaper! These were and still are the biggest dissappointments.

Member Ezio will become famous soon enough Ezio's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2011 06:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i'd honestly have to say all the characters that pretty much stood by and watched I mean you are friends with goku. Train and create some sort of decency.
    Having
    Anger
    Towards
    Everyone
    Reaching
    Success

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Saotome View Post
    By the end of DBZ I pretty much hated most of the characters! I mean future Trunks was a whiney baby with daddy issues. Gohan went from being the coolest person in the show to being the lamest, I mean he let himself get weak, and then he had the nerve to fall for a girl who was just like his mother! I hated Chi Chi, need I say more? I was starting to like Vegeta until he became a jerk again! Young Trunks and Goten they were more like babies who were given the awesome gift of being super saiyans what a waste. And Buu, well think about all the powerful opponents they faced in the past, and the greatest of them all was a big pink baby in a diaper! These were and still are the biggest dissappointments.
    Well said Saotome. Don't even get me started on the GT series >_<
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Senior Member Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi's Avatar
    Gil
    Crappy
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by battousai_ryuu View Post
    Well said Saotome. Don't even get me started on the GT series >_<
    Why thank you for agreeing with me, and I know exactly what you mean about the GT series! I mean I watch that entire crapfest of a series because I thought Pan would become a super saiyan, come to find out that not only was she not going to become a super saiyan, but Vegeta's daughter Bra couldn't even fight! I mean that was an insult to saiyans, Vegeta, and ALL WOMEN in general! They should have at least let us see what a female super saiyan looked liked, right?

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Why thank you for agreeing with me, and I know exactly what you mean about the GT series! I mean I watch that entire crapfest of a series because I thought Pan would become a super saiyan, come to find out that not only was she not going to become a super saiyan, but Vegeta's daughter Bra couldn't even fight! I mean that was an insult to saiyans, Vegeta, and ALL WOMEN in general! They should have at least let us see what a female super saiyan looked liked, right?
    Come to think of it your right, what an insult! I've never seen any female saiyan go Super Saiyan. Very Lame
    BLEACH
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Gil
    Crappy
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The one who was a real disappointment was Krillin, I mean he started out in the Dragonball series as Goku's rival and best friend. Every time Goku got stronger so did Krillin on into the DBZ series, but then he just stopped training and got married and had a kid? What a RIP OFF! I mean Goku got married and had a kid too, but he still trained, I mean if Krillin had continued training who knows maybe he would have become something similar to a super saiyan, like a super human-jin or something to that effect, you never know.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The one who was a real disappointment was Krillin, I mean he started out in the Dragonball series as Goku's rival and best friend. Every time Goku got stronger so did Krillin on into the DBZ series, but then he just stopped training and got married and had a kid? What a RIP OFF! I mean Goku got married and had a kid too, but he still trained, I mean if Krillin had continued training who knows maybe he would have become something similar to a super saiyan, like a super human-jin or something to that effect, you never know.
    Krillin softened up when he started growing hair >_< Had he kept training who knows? I think he gave up when Goku just keep going to the different levels of Super Saiyan. I really would have liked to see him grow and evolve. Perhaps a new destructo disk too? But we will never know.
    BLEACH
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Gil
    Crappy
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by battousai_ryuu View Post
    Krillin softened up when he started growing hair >_< Had he kept training who knows? I think he gave up when Goku just keep going to the different levels of Super Saiyan. I really would have liked to see him grow and evolve. Perhaps a new destructo disk too? But we will never know.
    Krillian got soft because he was lazy, and Android 18 had him whipped, but I thought him having hair was cool!

Senior Member *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Wolf Flowers Fan2 Pocky
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2011 05:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hello Red Mandy

...but Vegeta's daughter Bra couldn't even fight! I mean that was an insult to saiyans, Vegeta, and ALL WOMEN in general! They should have at least let us see what a female super saiyan looked liked, right?

I agreeeee. I'm thoroughly disappointed with ALL of the females. D: I mean, I get that DBZ was geared towards boys but would it have killed them to throw in one awesome female who contributed something more than a smart mouth and a bustline? Bulma was the closest thing I got to a heroine in the whooole series and she just sets a bad example... -__-'

Gil
    Crappy
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by *MayMay* View Post
    I agreeeee. I'm thoroughly disappointed with ALL of the females. D: I mean, I get that DBZ was geared towards boys but would it have killed them to throw in one awesome female who contributed something more than a smart mouth and a bustline? Bulma was the closest thing I got to a heroine in the whooole series and she just sets a bad example... -__-'
    Exactly! Thanks for agreeing with me!

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There was also Videl (Hurcules daughter) who not only could fight but she could even fly. Sadly though that about as far as she went. Her and Bulma were the only two heroins the series had...well when 18 converted but she didn't fight to much when she became human.
    BLEACH
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Senior Member *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Wolf Flowers Fan2 Pocky
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2011 05:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hello Red Mandy

Ehh...Videl was a little better, but as someone pointed out earlier most of the human characters were pretty lame, if not completely obsolete, when Z started focusing more on the power of super saiyans. In comparison to the heroes, she was good for the small-time storylines but she didn't exactly rush in to save the day when it looked like all hope was lost. And 18 was cool until she dropped out of the fighting scene to be a housewife (I mean, come ooooooon!) I always secretly hoped that Bra would turn out to be more like her father and would not only be a fighter but maybe, JUST MAYBE, a super saiyan. :P I think it would have been a nice balance to the fact that Trunks turned out to be so pansy-ish in GT...I mean, really, what self-respecting son of a saiyan prince wears a handkerchief around his neck...?
    -__________-''''

Gil
    Crappy
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ehh...Videl was a little better, but as someone pointed out earlier most of the human characters were pretty lame, if not completely obsolete, when Z started focusing more on the power of super saiyans. In comparison to the heroes, she was good for the small-time storylines but she didn't exactly rush in to save the day when it looked like all hope was lost. And 18 was cool until she dropped out of the fighting scene to be a housewife (I mean, come ooooooon!) I always secretly hoped that Bra would turn out to be more like her father and would not only be a fighter but maybe, JUST MAYBE, a super saiyan. :P I think it would have been a nice balance to the fact that Trunks turned out to be so pansy-ish in GT...I mean, really, what self-respecting son of a saiyan prince wears a handkerchief around his neck...?
    -__________-''''
    Lol, too true!

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    Threads

Wewps, dragonball.

Basically the length of time it took to kill Cell. So, Cell.
    Last edited by Crazyjavi87; 03-31-2011 at 02:54 AM.

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

Junior Member joshuwa.cifer is an unknown quantity at this point joshuwa.cifer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2011 10:58 PM
    Threads

Honestly, I was saddened to see Gohan turn into more of a suit than a rather-be-naked, poor-mannered, prime-ape like his father.

Junior Member OtakuWillis94 has a reputation beyond repute OtakuWillis94 has a reputation beyond repute OtakuWillis94 has a reputation beyond repute OtakuWillis94 has a reputation beyond repute OtakuWillis94 has a reputation beyond repute OtakuWillis94 has a reputation beyond repute OtakuWillis94 has a reputation beyond repute OtakuWillis94 has a reputation beyond repute OtakuWillis94 has a reputation beyond repute OtakuWillis94 has a reputation beyond repute OtakuWillis94 has a reputation beyond repute OtakuWillis94's Avatar
    Gil
    Worried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2011 05:42 PM
    Threads

Recoom has always annoyed me. Sure, he was somewhat tough to battle, but the way he presented everything was lame, to me at least. Other than him, I thought the rest of the Ginyu Force was okay.

Cui also got on my nerves. I was kind of happy he died early on. Hahaha. XD

Junior Member Manisha is on a distinguished road Manisha's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Electric Piano Compass
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2012 09:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

not exactly all characters are interestin in thier own way
    short tempered but patient
    aggressive but loving
    cannot be understood but once understood cannot leave
    anger but humor
    teasing but

A GOOD FRIEND

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast