AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Characters that dissapionted you

Junior Member PantslessSteve is on a distinguished road PantslessSteve's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2011 07:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Characters that dissapionted you

Senior Member PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2011 05:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: druidrose

Buu was kinda disappointing for me. I had built up so much about what he was going to be like.. and it wasn't all that great. But that's just my opinion.. :P

Member dragonlord24 is on a distinguished road dragonlord24's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2012 02:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuseishootingstar View Post
    Mecha Freiza. He got killed almost instantley despite the fact he was more powerful than his final form.
    this was it for me

Thrust through the heavens with your spirit!! Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Flamingo Cake Lie
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2012 05:48 AM
    Threads

The whole point of Dragon Ball Z was to pass down the reign to Gohan. I loved how Goku took a backseat in the Cell saga and said "Gohan, you're going to have to do this someday, you might as well start now." However, the fans didn't like Goku stepping down... so AT decided to milk the Buu Sagas pretty much. Gohan became the most powerful in the universe when he became Mystic, only to have to be bailed out by his dad. Bleh, Buu Saga was so sloppy and it was getting towards that GT mentality of "Goku has to do everything." After the Cell Saga is disappointing, mainly because of Gohan.

Junior Member BerzerkCommando is on a distinguished road BerzerkCommando's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2012 08:28 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BerzerkCommando

Piccolo: When Nappa did that attack at Gohan why did he just stand there? He could have just ran in there and grabbed him while he was running by him. But I think that attack was going much much faster than what it was shown.

Mecha Frieza and King Cold:
    I know the whole Frieza thing had a grozit load of episodes, but they could have at least had that battle last either a full episode or two. (I just hate how Trunks god-stomped them so easily.) Full powered Frieza and Trunks could have been going at it while King Cold is fighting the rest of them. Both Trunks and Frieza can be evenly match, but Trunks best him due to better techniques. Then he can kill King Cold the same way he did. After that everything happens how it did.

Fusion Reborn: Frieza: Even though Gohan killed Super Perfect Cell who was much much stronger than what Frieza was. He still thought he was able to kill Gohan.

Trunks: Future Trunks was so cool to me. Then you had Trunks and also Goten who turned Super Saiyan into a child's plaything.

That whole GT thing in Hell where you had Cell/Frieza fighting Goku.
    Last edited by BerzerkCommando; 09-17-2012 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Adding on to it.

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2014 02:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sakura-san Y_Y weak just weak.
    hella

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 02:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: VPKairi

Quote Originally Posted by Yuu-Mon Musuedo View Post
    Piccolo Daimao Junior. (Or just Piccolo)

First time I saw him was indeed on DBZ, so I thought Piccolo was a big time rival like Vegeta with Son Goku. Sadly they only fought once and the Saiyan saga didn't allow him to do much evil stuff.

Piccolo is actually my favorite character and I often said; "Awesome, Piccolo is back and more powerful then Son Goku!" Like doing the Frieza's saga. *ahem* Lord Frieza's saga. But once again he took the back seat while the Saiyans out showed him again.

My main disappointment. Well, let's just say if I was Piccolo Daimao, I would slap him for being weak at too many times.
    I know. I expected more from him too. I remember that one episode where he was scared of Supreme Kai. I was like "Forizzles, Piccolo? He's so small. C'mon you can take him." What did he do? "I'm not fighting him. I'm too scared. I'll let one of those Saiyans do it." Speaking of that series, I thought Babidi would have had some sort of power that was interesting, but he just ended up being annoying and weak.

Junior Member BerzerkCommando is on a distinguished road BerzerkCommando's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2012 08:28 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BerzerkCommando

Quote Originally Posted by TomoyoSakagami View Post
    Oh Yamcha...he was really pathetic...really, really pathetic.
    H3 must have been made out 0f something weak, like paper mache...or Raditz.

(Sorry for spelling. If I typed it correctly it gets filtered.)
    Last edited by BerzerkCommando; 10-07-2012 at 07:55 AM.

Member Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori's Avatar
    Gil
    Approved
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2013 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kazetori- Steam ID: Kazetori

Frieza's dad.... He just showed up like a boss then Trunks wiped the floor with him, hah. I guess that's just a testament to Trunks' awesome-ness

Member Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2013 11:40 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jei View Post
    The most disappointing character to me is Teen Gohan in the Buu saga. He should have been the most powerful character in the entire series, but he completely stopped training and became weak. If he would have kept training, he definitely would have remained the strongest, and I would have Gohan beat a villian over Goku any day (Goku winning all the time is sooo cliche).
    I totally agree with you, in the series Gohan was build to be the strongest character in DBZ (at the end of Cell Saga), and then.. BAM character destroyed in the Buu saga. Akira Toriyama did a great job making DBZ but the dude made a big mistake raping Gohan like that in my opninion. As a matter of fact, i consider the end of the Cell saga the end of DBZ, yes the buu saga was fun but i still think the Cell saga had a perfect ending.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 11:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

anyone who is not me. Except Holo...and Souske Sagara...and Vash... and Ed... actually, i guess theres a pretty big list of not disappointing characters lol
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ice Ornament
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2014 07:28 AM
    Threads

Nothing comes to my mind but lets see.... characters from Toradora,Saya Otonashi from Blood+ (last episodes ruined it all ) hmm that all i can come up with by now

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2014 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sadly the character that disappointed me was Gohan. He was a total badass when he was a kid and especially when he fought and killed Cell as a SSJ2. Then from the end of Cell to the Buu saga they made him into a weakling that couldn't even tap into his true power anymore and GT went on to further make a weakling out of Gohan. I know he should have easily defeated both Buu in DBZ and even Baby in GT.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2014 05:13 PM
    Threads

Everyone in Dragonballz Z who let them get away with ripping off Superman, Back to the future, and the Terminator.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" available from Amazon.com

Cyber Bully Expert WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Revolver Dice 143 - Snorlax
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 01:06 PM
    Threads

For a first serious challenge that kicked off a series, Raditz was pretty disappointing.

Member Sky Hedgehogian Maestro is on a distinguished road Sky Hedgehogian Maestro's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2014 10:27 PM
    Threads

I've always felt that everyone became a disappointment by around episode 200. Vegeta sold his soul to the devil ('s pet cricket) just because he wanted to fight Goku... who'd be back for only a day. God!... Literally. Why were the Gods weaker than these physical beings? Why was it that, by the Buu saga, you had to be born a certain race to be competent? No Fem-Super Saiyans? Really? Because Mr. Toriyama doesn't think that a women with any more than .001 muscle mass per body weight should be allowed on panel? I love how Android 18 goes from bad-donkey Super Saiyan killer to a household mother even in the face of danger.

Goten and Trunks were also disappointed... They felt like they were going to grow up to be great warriors. Except... They didn't. And they screwed Goten out of his "One of the Son family's men takes down the Big Bad." I guess Bio-Broly counts, but dear god, Bio-Broly. What was that?!

Most of all, Goku. He had the chance, man, to prevent people from dyin'. They could have destroyed the Androids then and there, used the Dragon Balls to find their location... But no. He and Vegeta (wait, wouldn't that be Vegeta and he? Damn my Inner Grammar Nazi...) just had to fight. Sure, it probably saved them in the longest run (even though Babadi probably would have passed up their planet), but still...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information