AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Characters that dissapionted you

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I think the one who made me the most upset was high school Gohan. I mean he pretty much lost all is power and is smart yet awesome way of fighting that he pretty much had at the age of 5. Plus when was he suddenly a shy boy in school. He was always the one who was out going and made the quiet ones come out.
    Last edited by Gero50; 03-22-2010 at 12:46 AM.
    Gero Server Guru

Junior Member apfmh is just really nice apfmh is just really nice apfmh is just really nice apfmh is just really nice apfmh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2010 03:24 AM
    Threads

i havent seen GT yet [going through Z again - in the cell saga atm], but i really like Gohan in the saga after cell, [i forget which one its called] when he goes to high school..the saiyaman saga, thats it! and i really like goten and trunks as kids too, they keep the show light and funny..i dont like the whole krillin/18 thing much but it doesnt annoy me too much..pity it seems [from what ive heard] that goten and trunks turn out to be so lame, im interested to see vegeta, though [again from what ive heard], i think i prefer him evil..but i guess i'll see!

Senior Member Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 07:48 PM
    Threads

Teen Gohan sucks. 'Nuff said -.-.

Member KitKaty has a reputation beyond repute KitKaty has a reputation beyond repute KitKaty has a reputation beyond repute KitKaty has a reputation beyond repute KitKaty has a reputation beyond repute KitKaty has a reputation beyond repute KitKaty has a reputation beyond repute KitKaty has a reputation beyond repute KitKaty has a reputation beyond repute KitKaty has a reputation beyond repute KitKaty has a reputation beyond repute KitKaty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2010 02:44 PM
    Threads

The big disappointment was Lin-Lin and Lun-Lun. (or whatever their names were) They were Shampoos younger sisters and only appeared in two episodes. Those two episodes were the most enjoyable ones in the Ranma 1/2 series. Now they've been reduced to such small characters. They only appear in small clips.

Why not produce more episodes with them? Their character is over-all amazing! Plus, they produced an awesome storyline.

Bringer of Chaos ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 255 - Torchic Shuriken Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2012 10:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KadoxxArtchikito PSN ID: ZukaxxMimozu

Well, I agree with all of you who mentioned Gohan, the age he was in when he beat Cell was my favorite Z warrior out of all of them, haha. And him being half-sayain/half-human, he had more potential than the average sayain, but nooooo, good ol' Chi-chi wanted him to be a Spineless Nerd >.>

And again, I stress the whole Broly thing, the ending of that movie was bogus! XD
    Just press play and let the problems melt away.
    What else should the music do?

Senior Member Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: Characters that dissapionted you

Vegeta at the start was the prime example of the Klingon-type alien:I'm big, I'm tough, I'm bad, I'm from an another planet, and I don't give a @#$% about what you think of me! I blame Bulma! She must have drained away his dignity with her evil woman powers

Member Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2010 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Linkax9 XFIRE ID: linkax Steam ID: Linkax9

I allways kinda hated Krillin always moaning about we are all going to die and he allways gets owned anyway

Senior Member TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2014 10:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BishounenTao PSN ID: BishieShu XFIRE ID: snx21 Steam ID: BishieShu

Who doesn't hate Krillin?! I also thought that Raditz was a disappointment as well.

How many Raditz does Krillian have?

Member Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

prob about a dozen or so he needs to use some repellent, and i also found frieza annoying to with his im the best all the time speech

Senior Member TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Frieza was awesome except the speeches.

Oh and when he was begging for his life. He should have died the manly way, not come back and try to kill Goku then fail.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

well yh apart from the speeches, plus he was dumb when he attacked goku with half a body left

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Persistence - Frieza knows not!

Ah, that would be a good de-motivational poster

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 10:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Quote Originally Posted by TomoyoSakagami View Post
    Frieza was awesome except the speeches.

Oh and when he was begging for his life. He should have died the manly way, not come back and try to kill Goku then fail.
    Well Frieza was a dirty fighter we should have learned that. i'm kinda glad he tried to get one last hit in. As far as characters that disappointed me Yamcha disappointed me greatly. I mean he got blown up by a Saibaman what kind of death was that for a Z-fighter? At least Tien and Chiaotzu sacrificed themselves to try to defeat Nappa. I mean they didn't win but hey what can you expect he's a saiyan they weren't, it was a losing battle from the start.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Junior Member Panda-chan31 has a reputation beyond repute Panda-chan31 has a reputation beyond repute Panda-chan31 has a reputation beyond repute Panda-chan31 has a reputation beyond repute Panda-chan31 has a reputation beyond repute Panda-chan31 has a reputation beyond repute Panda-chan31 has a reputation beyond repute Panda-chan31 has a reputation beyond repute Panda-chan31 has a reputation beyond repute Panda-chan31 has a reputation beyond repute Panda-chan31 has a reputation beyond repute Panda-chan31's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2010 12:31 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Linkax9 View Post
    I allways kinda hated Krillin always moaning about we are all going to die and he allways gets owned anyway
    I agree completely. I swear, everytime he came onto the screen, I cringed.
    "My useless character senses are tingling!"
    Tender lumplings everywhere....
    ....Life's no fun without a good scare.

Northern Arizona's first official convention.
    Come join us!!

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

yh lol, you would also think by now that almost everytime he said that it never happened either. yet he still hates lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Dr MaschinenKopf View Post
    Well Frieza was a dirty fighter we should have learned that. i'm kinda glad he tried to get one last hit in. As far as characters that disappointed me Yamcha disappointed me greatly. I mean he got blown up by a Saibaman what kind of death was that for a Z-fighter? At least Tien and Chiaotzu sacrificed themselves to try to defeat Nappa. I mean they didn't win but hey what can you expect he's a saiyan they weren't, it was a losing battle from the start.
    Oh Yamcha...he was really pathetic...really, really pathetic.
    ざわ。。。ざわ
    MyAnimeList
    HummingBird
    Anilist

Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2014 09:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SalamanderKnight Steam ID: Kaitou-Kid

I would say GT Trunks but since GT is non-cannon and it doesn't count...I guess none. The cool characters stayed cool and the pathetic characters stayed either pathetic or went up a notch.

Yamcha was pathetic all the way from Dragonball, so I don't feel disappointed at him.
    Last edited by Kaitou+; 10-01-2010 at 02:22 PM.

| PSN: SalamanderKnight | NNID: GameEmpireHD (US) KaitouVG (JP) |
    | Steam: Kaitou-Kid | Origin: GameEmpireHD |
    | 3DS FC: 3496 - 9817 - 0774 (US) | 5258 - 0235 - 2295 (JP) |

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mic Dr Who Tardis Guy Fawkes Mask
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2012 05:08 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hikarin96Solas

I didn't like Gohan when he had that dumb super hero suit on.... he used to be cooler when he was a crying little brat with monkey powers!><

Currently listening to: Gin'iro Konpeitou Gakudan (Yura Hatsuki x Konori)'s "Gentou PAREEDO ~phantasm parade~"
    Currently playing: Breath of Fire III on PSP
    Currently watching: Kuroshitsuji

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Hatake View Post
    I didn't like Gohan when he had that dumb super hero suit on.... he used to be cooler when he was a crying little brat with monkey powers!><
    I hated Gohan with the suit and I hated Gohan when he was a little brat too.

Oh wait, that means I hate Gohan.
    ざわ。。。ざわ
    MyAnimeList
    HummingBird
    Anilist

Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2014 09:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SalamanderKnight Steam ID: Kaitou-Kid

Lol, Gohan...standalone is the strongest character is the series, but the wacko had to wear a silly suit. =\

| PSN: SalamanderKnight | NNID: GameEmpireHD (US) KaitouVG (JP) |
    | Steam: Kaitou-Kid | Origin: GameEmpireHD |
    | 3DS FC: 3496 - 9817 - 0774 (US) | 5258 - 0235 - 2295 (JP) |

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2013 07:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Big disappointment??

Uhm... maybe, Android 18??

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I loved Gohan in the Cell Saga, well when he turned SSJ2. What ever happened to Tien? He was like the strongest one out of the human Z fighters? I don't remember, but if he didn't do anything, then he's a pretty big dissapointment.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mic Dr Who Tardis Guy Fawkes Mask
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2012 05:08 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hikarin96Solas

Quote Originally Posted by TomoyoSakagami View Post
    I hated Gohan with the suit and I hated Gohan when he was a little brat too.

Oh wait, that means I hate Gohan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou Kid View Post
    Lol, Gohan...standalone is the strongest character is the series, but the wacko had to wear a silly suit. =\
    Lol, I see!XD
    And he was strong, he just sucked as he got older. I also liked Yamcha before. He was cooler in the older series.

Currently listening to: Gin'iro Konpeitou Gakudan (Yura Hatsuki x Konori)'s "Gentou PAREEDO ~phantasm parade~"
    Currently playing: Breath of Fire III on PSP
    Currently watching: Kuroshitsuji

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As a lot here have already said, I was pretty fond of Gohan during the Cell Games Saga; and he was just all over the place once he turned SSJ2. Afterwards, he just went downhill in a very unpleasant way. As for his GT-self... not even worth commenting on.

Broly. Okay, so we pretty much have one of the strongest Saiyans (comparatively speaking, he was the strongest Super Saiyan) being driven by Goku having cried beside him when he was a little baby. ...Why? I could go and rant about him for pages on end, but suffice to say it's simply too stupid for words for me to have any respect for him.
    Last edited by Sr Machinehead; 10-02-2010 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Keep it in the Dragonball universe please. ^_^

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cell should have been killed by Goku's Kamehameha. That was fail.
    Oh, and since people are talking about Gohan again, I have to say this. His father was a member of alien race whose potential for pure strength exceeds that of the human race by extremes. Goku should not have agreed with Chichi that his studies were most important. He should have signed him up to be an intergalactic professional fighter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information