AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Characters that dissapionted you

Hybrid View

Member Jiansword95 has a reputation beyond repute Jiansword95 has a reputation beyond repute Jiansword95 has a reputation beyond repute Jiansword95 has a reputation beyond repute Jiansword95 has a reputation beyond repute Jiansword95 has a reputation beyond repute Jiansword95 has a reputation beyond repute Jiansword95 has a reputation beyond repute Jiansword95 has a reputation beyond repute Jiansword95 has a reputation beyond repute Jiansword95 has a reputation beyond repute Jiansword95's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2009 08:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Characters that dissapionted you

Have anyone ever been dissapointed by any characters? Like with Nappa. General of the saiyan army and a complete idiot. And when he comes back to live hes about the same power. What was he doing in hell? taking a nap? I would have at least expected him to have trained enough so that he could survive at least more than one attack from Vegeta. I love broly, but I was really annoyed that he didn't get more competent lines. Vegeta got bad at the end of Buu saga where he admits that Goku will always be stronger than him. FAIL. And during GT when Vegeta had completely forgotten his honor and acted like an earthling many times. FAIL.

Kamehamehaaaaaaaaaa!!! Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Dragon Fan Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2010 03:15 PM
    Threads

Oh wow...I think that Goten and Trunks as fully grown adults can be explained as Mickey Mouse...I have been very disappointed on seeing them both..jokers...and yeah pan..in gt..she's really annoying like her mother in GT and Gohan as well in GT ...huh...

Bringer of Chaos ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 255 - Torchic Shuriken Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2012 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KadoxxArtchikito PSN ID: ZukaxxMimozu

I know what you meant about broly. He is my fav villain, but he was so strong in the first one, the makers of the movie had to pull some bull crap attack to beat him. I mean, if all of the other attacks had no affect, even though Goku was constantly gaining energy, why did that last attack obliterate Broly? And he came back on the other 2 movies even weaker. I mean, arent sayains supposed to get stronger after any near-death experience?
    Just press play and let the problems melt away.
    What else should the music do?

Lol, message boards. Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2014 09:11 AM
    Threads

I'd argue that Vegeta being humanized was an exceptionally important development, especially after having spent almost 20 years with Goku and crew.

All it did was make him more likable, and that's not to say he lost his Saiyan pride. He had it in spades. The competitive spirit never died. It added layers and dimension to his already complex character. Besides, by the end of GT, he still kept up with Goku anyway.

Member Jiansword95 has a reputation beyond repute Jiansword95 has a reputation beyond repute Jiansword95 has a reputation beyond repute Jiansword95 has a reputation beyond repute Jiansword95 has a reputation beyond repute Jiansword95 has a reputation beyond repute Jiansword95 has a reputation beyond repute Jiansword95 has a reputation beyond repute Jiansword95 has a reputation beyond repute Jiansword95 has a reputation beyond repute Jiansword95 has a reputation beyond repute Jiansword95's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2009 08:56 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Cars View Post
    I'd argue that Vegeta being humanized was an exceptionally important development, especially after having spent almost 20 years with Goku and crew.

All it did was make him more likable, and that's not to say he lost his Saiyan pride. He had it in spades. The competitive spirit never died. It added layers and dimension to his already complex character. Besides, by the end of GT, he still kept up with Goku anyway.
    Hmm... I guess you're right. But in hindsight I like evil vegeta better.

Reps
    Dragon ball Multiverse- http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/page-0.html

A mediocre but interesting fan made manga

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was disappointed in how Gohan had absolutely no desire to keep his warrior abilities in good form. I guess in foresight there wasn't going to be a Buu and his strength would be adequate to handle pretty much any other evil being that came along.

Junior Member Yuu-Mon Musuedo has a reputation beyond repute Yuu-Mon Musuedo has a reputation beyond repute Yuu-Mon Musuedo has a reputation beyond repute Yuu-Mon Musuedo has a reputation beyond repute Yuu-Mon Musuedo has a reputation beyond repute Yuu-Mon Musuedo has a reputation beyond repute Yuu-Mon Musuedo has a reputation beyond repute Yuu-Mon Musuedo has a reputation beyond repute Yuu-Mon Musuedo has a reputation beyond repute Yuu-Mon Musuedo has a reputation beyond repute Yuu-Mon Musuedo has a reputation beyond repute Yuu-Mon Musuedo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2009 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Make me!

Piccolo Daimao Junior. (Or just Piccolo)

First time I saw him was indeed on DBZ, so I thought Piccolo was a big time rival like Vegeta with Son Goku. Sadly they only fought once and the Saiyan saga didn't allow him to do much evil stuff.

Piccolo is actually my favorite character and I often said; "Awesome, Piccolo is back and more powerful then Son Goku!" Like doing the Frieza's saga. *ahem* Lord Frieza's saga. But once again he took the back seat while the Saiyans out showed him again.

My main disappointment. Well, let's just say if I was Piccolo Daimao, I would slap him for being weak at too many times.
    Can you imagine I actually got better over the years? Heh, heh!

Yuu's Naruto vs One Piece and other sprite animation like Draglade can be found here at my channel!

Bringer of Chaos ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 255 - Torchic Shuriken Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2012 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KadoxxArtchikito PSN ID: ZukaxxMimozu

Quote Originally Posted by Yuu-Mon Musuedo View Post

First time I saw him was indeed on DBZ, so I thought Piccolo was a big time rival like Vegeta with Son Goku. Sadly they only fought once and the Saiyan saga didn't allow him to do much evil stuff.

Piccolo is actually my favorite character and I often said; "Awesome, Piccolo is back and more powerful then Son Goku!" Like doing the Frieza's saga. *ahem* Lord Frieza's saga. But once again he took the back seat while the Saiyans out showed him again.

My main disappointment. Well, let's just say if I was Piccolo Daimao, I would slap him for being weak at too many times.
    Hahaha, I would never dream of slapping, punching, kicking, or striking the cast of DBZ in any way. I mean, krillin could pwn us all, so I would be very respectful, haha!
    Just press play and let the problems melt away.
    What else should the music do?

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 02:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: VPKairi

Default Re: Characters that dissapionted you

Quote Originally Posted by Yuu-Mon Musuedo View Post

I know. I expected more from him too. I remember that one episode where he was scared of Supreme Kai. I was like "Forizzles, Piccolo? He's so small. C'mon you can take him." What did he do? "I'm not fighting him. I'm too scared. I'll let one of those Saiyans do it." Speaking of that series, I thought Babidi would have had some sort of power that was interesting, but he just ended up being annoying and weak.

The Man With No Signature The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2010 11:09 AM
    Threads

Well, when i was a kid, my biggest frustration in the show was that Nappa never got to reach super saiyan status.

I guess the frustration still lingers...

Darkness In The Light ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2009 11:49 PM
    Threads

Vegeta, never went SSJ3, skipped strait to 4.

Sig by .Elmer

Open the door! Lead me into everlasting darkness!

Click Them PLZ
    l
    V

Kairu Rules Ya Dig Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2009 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WII

gohan=Great Saiyan man............need i say more?

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2013 07:15 PM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yew Neek™ View Post
    gohan=Great Saiyan man............need i say more?
    EXACTLY that was very very disappointing lol

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Junior Member Ryuseishootingstar is a glorious beacon of light Ryuseishootingstar is a glorious beacon of light Ryuseishootingstar is a glorious beacon of light Ryuseishootingstar is a glorious beacon of light Ryuseishootingstar is a glorious beacon of light Ryuseishootingstar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2010 04:45 AM
    Threads

Mecha Freiza. He got killed almost instantley despite the fact he was more powerful than his final form.

Member dragonlord24 is on a distinguished road dragonlord24's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2012 02:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuseishootingstar View Post
    Mecha Freiza. He got killed almost instantley despite the fact he was more powerful than his final form.
    this was it for me

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 09:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Vegeta,he went from a complete bad ***,to a weakling.He got it back when he became Majin Vegeta though.

Simon Says...Die!!! Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2011 01:32 PM
    Threads

i woyuld have to also say piccollo

Circlejerk Elitist DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 04:50 PM
    Threads

I'm gonna say Great Saiya-man, lol

Junior Member Jei is a splendid one to behold Jei is a splendid one to behold Jei is a splendid one to behold Jei is a splendid one to behold Jei is a splendid one to behold Jei is a splendid one to behold Jei is a splendid one to behold Jei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2010 09:39 AM
    Threads

The most disappointing character to me is Teen Gohan in the Buu saga. He should have been the most powerful character in the entire series, but he completely stopped training and became weak. If he would have kept training, he definitely would have remained the strongest, and I would have Gohan beat a villian over Goku any day (Goku winning all the time is sooo cliche).

Member Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2013 11:40 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jei View Post
    The most disappointing character to me is Teen Gohan in the Buu saga. He should have been the most powerful character in the entire series, but he completely stopped training and became weak. If he would have kept training, he definitely would have remained the strongest, and I would have Gohan beat a villian over Goku any day (Goku winning all the time is sooo cliche).
    I totally agree with you, in the series Gohan was build to be the strongest character in DBZ (at the end of Cell Saga), and then.. BAM character destroyed in the Buu saga. Akira Toriyama did a great job making DBZ but the dude made a big mistake raping Gohan like that in my opninion. As a matter of fact, i consider the end of the Cell saga the end of DBZ, yes the buu saga was fun but i still think the Cell saga had a perfect ending.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2014 06:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

anyone who is not me. Except Holo...and Souske Sagara...and Vash... and Ed... actually, i guess theres a pretty big list of not disappointing characters lol
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 05:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Gohan. I blame chi-chi for pushing his studies. Him going to high-school and playing "Great Saiya Man" was totally lame, and his marriage to Videl....ugh.

So much potential, wasted.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Blizzard's #1 Forum Rat Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Nachos
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2011 09:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buruku View Post
    Gohan. I blame chi-chi for pushing his studies. Him going to high-school and playing "Great Saiya Man" was totally lame, and his marriage to Videl....ugh.

So much potential, wasted.
    I agree to this. 100% a waste. But, you don't a spowerful saiyan who happes to be geeky every day. lol
    the lovely miss keri hilson - - -

Not taking any sig/av request - - -

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2012 01:34 PM
    Threads

Andriod 17 disappointed me. He was never a major character but I really wanted him to be better. At least Super 17 was cool.

Member ee ja nai ka??! has a reputation beyond repute ee ja nai ka??! has a reputation beyond repute ee ja nai ka??! has a reputation beyond repute ee ja nai ka??! has a reputation beyond repute ee ja nai ka??! has a reputation beyond repute ee ja nai ka??! has a reputation beyond repute ee ja nai ka??! has a reputation beyond repute ee ja nai ka??! has a reputation beyond repute ee ja nai ka??! has a reputation beyond repute ee ja nai ka??! has a reputation beyond repute ee ja nai ka??! has a reputation beyond repute ee ja nai ka??!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2010 01:02 PM
    Threads

pretty much the entire cast with the exception of goku (who consistently delivers!) but mostly alot of the villians: Napa, mecha frieza, brolly, etc

Edit: forgot to mention the andriods, which were supposed to plunge the world into destruction, but after trunks came and warned everyone about them i was like, "meh...these guys suck.."
    Last edited by ee ja nai ka??!; 02-01-2010 at 03:59 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information