AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: How to write a formal art critique on black and white photographs?

Junior Member jacobwilliam1 is on a distinguished road jacobwilliam1's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2009 01:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post How to write a formal art critique on black and white photographs?

I have to write a formal critique paper for a "women in art" class I'm taking over 3 photographs by Dorothy Lange. I had to write a practice review/critique of one of her photographs and my teacher wants me to use more "technical" terms and "art jargon" and "describe the texture".
    I'm pretty lost, have no art background, and we've learned nothing about that stuff in class or the text yet. Any suggestions?

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2016 08:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Google a how to guide.

Generally, mention the composition, the focus, the background...

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Closed Thread

Thread Information