AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: i want to learn how to draw anime

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default i want to learn how to draw anime

excuse me i want to learn how to draw anime but i cant seem to find any help at all i went to some sites but those looked stupid so yea...can osme give me some advice or a good site??

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

Well, you can always go to a bookstore such a Border's or Barnes and Nobles and get How To Draw Anime books. There are some good ones out there.
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    Threads

what yuuki said. try to avoid getting a gimmicky looking one that looks like its trying to reel in middle school kids. There is some legit literature out there, you might even try finding the books online. truthfully the same principles apply to drawing anime character as drawing any other kind of characters. The only difference is style, which is something you learn through observation and practice.
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

the best way to learn is to just take a picture from the net and try to copy it. do this with a couple of drawings and youll get the hang of it and youll be able to draw. its not that hard but if you want some books then try to buy those at the bookstore. i got some really good ones there. but be careful what you buy, try taking one that has all the details on how to draw the body

hope it helps ^^
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You mean manga-influenced drawings. Your creations will never be called anime or manga unless they are aimed at a Japanese audience or something amongst those lines like Peepo Choo by Felipe Smith.

Why is it that no one wants their drawings to be called cartoons anymore? Is it taboo? Are cartoons lowbrow?

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

I "HIGHLY" recommend learning how to draw realistically first, that way you can add depth, detail, and you own personal flare so they wont be flat looking like most mediocre fan drawing, since the anime style is really nothing more than a animal/person/car/mecha/ect with some over exaggerated and sometime simplefied feature like eyes, ears, hair, height, proportions, and ect used to make whatever it is to stand out from everything else.

I know it's going to be a long boring process learning how to draw realistically to the anime style but it's well worth it. You will have much more flexibility if you do.

Fishes Swim In Zig-Zags Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2011 09:38 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by lilminx View Post
    the best way to learn is to just take a picture from the net and try to copy it. do this with a couple of drawings and youll get the hang of it and youll be able to draw. its not that hard but if you want some books then try to buy those at the bookstore. i got some really good ones there. but be careful what you buy, try taking one that has all the details on how to draw the body

hope it helps ^^
    I agree the only way to learn is to watch closely and practice. "Monkey see, monkey do." Try to get a clear image into your head of what you want to draw because, I don't think you'll be copying others' style for long. Take some photos from books or off Google image or something and just do your best and practice.
    +If Life gives you lemons, you squirt it in people's eyes+

la vie est exciter ainsi juste
    ほんとに好きです。CC Lemon 。わたしすきanimeです
    ぜんぶelseひみつです

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

If you want to learn how to draw anything, the first place you want to start is with drawing reality. If you can draw reality, you can draw anything (provided you have the imagination to do so). This is where any and all great artists start, no matter what type of illustration they do: real illustration, American cartoons, American comics, or Japanese manga.

Going headstrong straight into trying to draw manga will limit you incredibly, as you will have no background in reality from which to draw, and only others' manga styles to draw from.

Starting from square one with any "Learn to Draw Manga" books is a terrible idea. Because you'd have no background in realism or anything else, you would only be able to learn to draw manga in the manner that the book's author does, and there are many, many, many different styles and techniques to drawing manga.

Study reality. Study perspective, study anatomy, study structure, study lighting, etc.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    If you want to learn how to draw anything, the first place you want to start is with drawing reality. If you can draw reality, you can draw anything (provided you have the imagination to do so). This is where any and all great artists start, no matter what type of illustration they do: real illustration, American cartoons, American comics, or Japanese manga.

Going headstrong straight into trying to draw manga will limit you incredibly, as you will have no background in reality from which to draw, and only others' manga styles to draw from.

Starting from square one with any "Learn to Draw Manga" books is a terrible idea. Because you'd have no background in realism or anything else, you would only be able to learn to draw manga in the manner that the book's author does, and there are many, many, many different styles and techniques to drawing manga.

Study reality. Study perspective, study anatomy, study structure, study lighting, etc.
    I second this. Being able to draw reality will aid you into drawing anime. Also starting with something simple may also help a lot.

I would start off drawing "JigglyPuff" and then move on to someone like "Guldo" from Dragon Ball Z.

Once you've mastered them you can be able to draw higher proportions of anime characters or even draw your own creations.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Those "How to Draw Anime" books only show you how to draw big eyed kids with large domes. They don't show you how to draw characters like the ones in Ikigami, jigoku manga, or even Ushi to Tora-like manga.

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hmm thank you everyone,ill start off by learning how to draw real people,man this is gonna take a while,again thanks everyone for the great advice,maybve one day ill get to share my works on AF

Dark light"-HIM

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

Well, Gjallarhorn has a point, too.
    But I think it depends on the person, really.
    I drew anime before I drew reality and I can draw about anything.
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

Senior Member Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 04:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I recommend the The Complete Idiot's Guide to Drawing Manga, Illustrated by John Layman(it's purple with a purple-clothed girl on it), it has some very useful tips in it. If you're going to go to the bookstore, get the ones that give you actual guidelines to drawing your own character, not some crappy "Hey, you can copy my character and do it my way!" I don't particulary like anything from Ben Dunn, since he seems to implant the idea that all girls must be hot and have big boobs. I also recommend "How to Draw Manga, Volume 1 : Compiling Characters." It's the second book I ever got, and it helped me improved a lot.
    If you can't get proportions right, buy a small mannequin for hands and body. Doesn't have to be big. It helps with poses and proportions.
    If you really want to improve, I suggest reality. Study a bit of anatomy, why muscles bulge out like that, how far the arms/thumbs/hands/limbs can go out, take art classes. Some tutorials are also good on DA, and I wish I could recommend you Mangarevolution, but that site has been down due to money problems and the administrator didn't want everyone to pitch in and donate. *Sigh* I miss Jeri.
    ooshy ooshy ooshy
    Website|Deviantart
    Msn, email, icq, Facebook? Ask

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As far as actual books go, you might want to check out Manga for Dummies. It's not perfect, but out of all the "how to draw anime" books I've seen, that one is probably my pick.

Drawing in general, my advice would be to start off looking at actual anime images and trying to draw them your self. You learn a lot more that way. I also like what Gjallarhorn suggested, because the thing about drawing realism is that you can make a lot more errors and it will be more difficult to see. It's better to work on getting used to drawing in general.

See, unlike realism, in anime if you draw a line slightly too long, too curved, or too think, you will completely change the image. Which is what makes it so difficult to master.

Quote Originally Posted by Too Tall View Post
    You mean manga-influenced drawings. Your creations will never be called anime or manga unless they are aimed at a Japanese audience or something amongst those lines like Peepo Choo by Felipe Smith.

Why is it that no one wants their drawings to be called cartoons anymore? Is it taboo? Are cartoons lowbrow?
    I think it comes from how western cartoons are percived to be for children, and if they aren't, there's about a 99% chance that [the show] will be lowbrow and crude, and will almost always be in the genre of comedy. I have never seen a western 'cartoon' that had a serious non-comedy story line with well rounded characters and plot.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Senior Member Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2014 05:17 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karma Fuzz

Drago art's a pretty good website. Simple guidlines, and tonnes of anime characters.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This youtube channel has a bunch of tutorials you may want to check out.
    Last edited by Eris; 11-02-2009 at 03:04 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I want to do this as well, but I've found that when I draw in general, looking at anatomy has helped me a great deal with shape and proportion. I still suck, though.

I would suggest trying to draw from memory, or using a source on your screen, but don't go exact - try to alter the image, use perspective and imagination.

I believe an art and anatomy book would serve you better than an anime book at this time. Unless all you want to draw is fanart.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Masked Mantis View Post
    Drago art's a pretty good website. Simple guidlines, and tonnes of anime characters.
    i wen tot drago,and i wans impressed so that site is crap to me

again thanks everyone for the new advice

Dark light"-HIM

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Draw from Life. Start with simple things and move on up. This may be boring and something you don't want to draw, but the more you do it and the sooner you start, the sooner you're drawing what you actually wanted to draw.

Practice.
    Draw more than an hour a week.

Develop your own style.
    Come up with your own style you're comfortable drawing. Trying to mimic everyone else will only equate to one or both of the following.
    -You become frustrated because it doesn't look exactly like the image you copied from.
    -Some mean asshat on the internet calls you on it.
    Last edited by -Batman-; 11-03-2009 at 01:49 AM.

What a feeling in my soul Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Red Dango Telescope Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 04:21 AM
    Threads

I think as well that you should find a book,that's the best way.
    Lovely set made by the awesome Arxia!
    Thanks so much girl!
    ♥♥♥

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by .Elmer View Post
    Actually the best way would be to take classes, so you can have a proffesional and a group of peers tell you what you're doing wrong and how to improve.
    But the book is probably the best way to go about it thats cost effective.

=3

Senior Member TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2010 03:47 AM
    Threads

http://www.youtube.com/user/markcrilley

This user has a lot of tutorials on how to draw anime characters. The guy also makes his own manga

Anyways, you can always go find a book, but I always find audio tuts. to be easier for me.

At the opera tonight? Seraphemei has a reputation beyond repute Seraphemei has a reputation beyond repute Seraphemei has a reputation beyond repute Seraphemei has a reputation beyond repute Seraphemei has a reputation beyond repute Seraphemei has a reputation beyond repute Seraphemei has a reputation beyond repute Seraphemei has a reputation beyond repute Seraphemei has a reputation beyond repute Seraphemei has a reputation beyond repute Seraphemei has a reputation beyond repute Seraphemei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2009 02:24 PM
    Threads

Three things I can suggest- PRACTICE... practice... PRACTICE!

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

yea im not taking classes dnt want to be with more people than i have to,going to high school is enough and i can barely stand those people there ,plus dont have money for classes

Dark light"-HIM

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by .Elmer View Post
    Learning from a book is the worst possible way.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Closed Thread

Thread Information