AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: RP:For Everyone's Souls ~ Return to Slumber

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Why would I hire you? I can easily take care of myself. Better yet, I would like some information. What is with the sign outside? What significance does it hold to hiring you and who are you? You tell me that, I tell you what you wish to know about my side of everything."

Fyodir looked around the room...it was nice and cozy. It kind of reminded him of his family's house back home in the motherland. Comfortable chairs, a nice furnace, beautiful decor...all of it was great. This man Fyodir was talking to seemed an interesting individual.

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

Leon puts down the newspaper and carefully watches the man walk across the room. "The sign, is my mother's name and as for me" He pauses briefly and stands up facing the man "The name's Leon, Leon Maxwell"

Leon slowly walks around to the first of his desk "So what's with all the questions? Who are you and what do you want?" He says watching the man with unflinching eyes

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"My name is Sgt. Fyodir Belinki of the 11th Bolshevik tank crew. I have reason to believe those I've killed in my past became devils now.

Fyodir pointed to his stained and singed clothing and said,

"Do you see all of this? I was killed in my home of Stalingrad, Russia as we were retaking Red Square from the Germans. My entire tank column and I were all killed after we succeeded. I had three comrades whom I was in the same tank with that got killed as well. Only recently have I learned about soulstones and what they can do. As a result, being the only one of the 11th tank column with a body remaining in hell, my closest comrades became my soulstones. Alexei Sokolov was a quick thinker and a great support unit. His soulstone allowed me enhanced speed and augmented intelligence. Tanya Pavelovnov was out greatest sniper whom Alexei provided support for. Her soulstone allowed me augmented sight and accuracy. Nikolai Badanov was our best tank driver. His soulstone augmented my brute strength and allowed me to be able to take more punishment than normal. I have reason to believe the Germans my column killed are now devils roaming the earth. I made it a vow to hunt down and kill every last German devil that exists. Despite being a devil myself, I hunt devils.

Fyodir looked around the room and saw the various equipment and papers and asked...

"I assume you hunt devils as well. In that case, I wish to join you in this business that you do. Double the jobs equals double the pay. Since there are two of us, we could even take on bigger jobs with hazard pay depending on the area. I know nothing of the here and now as I died in the Great War."

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

Leon looks at him with an indifferent look on his face. "So its revenge you're after" He walks over to where his sword and gauntlets were hanging out the wall "I heard that vengeance can blind you're vision and make you forget what's important to you" He straps on his gauntlets and holds his sword out and front of himself "But" Leon pauses turning toward Fyodir "Sometimes its the spice we need to remember why something is important to us" He gives a sly smirk at him as he straps his sword upon his back and reaches his hand out to Fyodir "A devil eh? At lease its better than a human"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fyodir shook Leon's hand and said,

"Revenge may blind a person's vision but Tanya's soulstone allowed me her eyes. I fight to avenge the men who helped me take Red Square back from the Nazis. I fight to avenge my closest comrades. This rifle of mine, the Mosin-Nagant can easily pierce skulls. If something gets in close I got my good ol' knife at my side. I guess that makes us partners. Tell me though, I know this isn't the right thing for me to ask but, who won the war?"

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

He could feel it again. That strange devil he had felt before. As he had walked away from the gems of the worthless it had gone after them. Driven by basic and simple motions it would follow him if it felt he would leave more behind. The pitiful creature should be put out of its misery but it would not be worth wetting his blade with its' blood. Maybe if it one day grew a mind of its own it could be worth destroying. Till then he paid it no more heed them the rolling mists around him.

Standing before the hellgate he pondered over the existance of the structures. Had he still been in power maybe he could have stopped there creation. Those that created the first were powerful beings and a fight worthy of his blade could have been found there. Yet instead he was left to battle his mind and body. A horrid curse. Breathing deep he calmed his anger. No need to lose it all now. This hell gate should take him to someone strong. He stepped through, feeling no force stopping someone of his weak level. But as he pushed though he ripped at it to leave it open wider, so it would close slower.
    "Follow." He thought, "Follow and find more that you may one day be worth fighting."

Jace breathed deep as he stepped into the cold. He could feel energies around him and wished to find those who were strongest. He stepped out into the street and his cold breath whipped up around him. It would be a good night to fight.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

He Finally made it. He looked around as he walked through the streets. It was Darker then he thought it would be impossible for him to Find Teku."Damn it, I need a place to sleep." He said under his breath. he walked around a bit more to find an alleyway. He sat down to rest closing his eyes.

Teku Sat up"Guess it's another slow night." He laughed but he was fine most people find that demon hunters are not needed. but he felt it, More powerful demons. it might be the battle for his life.He started thinking to himself." Maybe i can find out more about my father... or my past...."

Never Give In, Never Give up.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Dawn made sure she had Victoria with her as she left the tea shop. She walked the streets for a while until she felt different energies. One was definitely a hunter, there was no doubt about that. She could also smell some of her own kind...no where near as powerful, but higher ranking devils none the less. She couldnt help but wonder why this place was such a hot spot.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

venice, nighttime

Efra decided to leave before the real battle broke out. she sneaked out a side door and looked around not seeing the devils that followed her at the moment. She walked back to the front and merged with the background while glancing around for the devils but al she saw was a male with a book not to far from the cathendrale. She braced herself and started running, running past the man with the book and took a few left and right turns. She panted when she stopped to catch her breath for a moment and walked backwards to keep a eye on the sky only to feel a rather strong devil behind her. She turned and saw jace and made a silent whimper, walked back slowly she yelped when something landed on her back. Glaring at none in particular she tryed to throw the devil off "got you efra, just give up" efra snarled and pulled a paste roll-on from her small bag "not your life" and manged to hit the devil with it he snarled and grabbed his head and she took the uportunity to grab his head as wel and break his neck "one down one to..". She stiffed as she realised with throwing the devil off she revealed herself, she turned to jace and snarled light trying to look more fearsome than she was.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Yosi cursed under his breath as he looked through the index of the Goetia. Venice new names were being added under the list of Devils in the location of Venice, lots more. He looked up each individually: Teku who was only a half devil but still listed in the Ars Goetia; Ikazuchi a Fallen-class devil; Erebus the history of him seemed complicated fall from power it seemed was implied, Fyodir Belinki a devil hunter and devil the individual seemed to have connection to russia's past, Dawn a Thanatos-class which made Yosi nervous just knowing it was nearby, there was also a number of marrionettes which Yosi glossed over. Previous experience had shown that all marrionettes were identically listed.

Yosi wanted to leave, he couldn't read fast enough to keep abreast of the present locations of all these new demons in addition to the demons he was already following. However, any move he made was just as likely to put him into more danger as to get him out of it. He needed a plan. For now though he followed the ever moving writing across the page.

The ragged bag of leather and balefire stepped onto the venetian streets. Its unnaturally blazing eyes illuminating the dark. It did not understand the words the stronger devil spoke, nor could it scry their intent, but rather it did what it would have done anyway. It could sense, instinctually where soul gems could be found, and this was such a place.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Never mind who won. I have to get new clothing. These rags are a dead giveaway that I'm a devil or a soldier. However, I will keep them here. I shall find a tailor."

Fyodir began his search for new clothing. A charred, bloody outfit was nothing suitable for a soldier but it did inspire fear in some. As he walked down the road from Leon's shop, he caught sight of what looked to be a couple of soldiers in gray suits running to a cathedral. A small number of individuals were in sight as the soldiers spread to different buildings to ready an attack. Fyodir finally found his first great fight. He rushed in and ducked behind a car waiting for one of the soldiers to pop up in his sights. One was pointing his rifle at a girl attacking a devil...

Found you...

Taking a shot, he lodged a bullet in the enemy's heart, making him fall out of a window. The other soldiers, speaking in German started rushing to find Fyodir.

"One fascist pig down..."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 11-02-2009 at 10:03 PM.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Teku Sat up and yawned." Well i guess i better get out of here before i shrivel up." He stood up and walked to the door putting up a sign that said "be back in and Hour or two." He decided to go out on the town and See if he could find a date or some one to hang with. He was always impatient. He looked around out side seeing the streets thinning with people."I guess i have to find a girl." He sighed again.
    He started walking down the street, looking around at the girls walking by. none of them really looked like the fun wild type. He sighed once more."Man all these girls look like duds." he said to him self. he looked up to notice he was at the cathedral he never really had been in there before. Maybe he would visit it one day. He decided to keep walking along scanning the thinning crowed for any good ladies to hang with.

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    Threads

Time:Midnight

Vasil stood up, drawing his sword from the motionless body of the devil beneath him. Around him were humans caught in the crossfire and were moaning in pain due to the fact Vasil had to break some of their bones. He himself was hurt. There was a hole in his arm from an attack from the devil the size of a quarter, he had cuts over his body and he was covered in blood that was both his and the Devils. Reaching around in the devil's corpse, he grabbed the soul gem from it and waited as the corpse began to dissipate. The sounds of sirens in the distance, the sound of police cars. Vasil looked around and looked at himself. "...This may be hard to explain if they catch me like this."

Tucking away the soul gem, and sheathing his sword, Vasil made a ran form the back door. Outside, he looked around and still heard the sirens. Seein the trail of blood he left, he ran across a bridge, into an alley, back onto the bridge and dove into the water. Taking a breathe he glanced as he heard the words of a foreign language being barked out in an order-like tone. The sound of men running were barely audible. "Why can't they be like all other Italians and be terrible at giving out orders?"

Diving into the water, he began swimming towards the streets he was walking down. Coming by a ladder he climbed out of the water and dried himself, followed by the dressing of the apparent bullet-like wound on his arm. Walking down and taking a left he saw his scooter, sitting there untouched. Taking a seat, he got the keys from his pocket and put it into the ignition and turned it. "Well, time to head to Rome then. Gotta find some clues on that Astrea person it kept saying."

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Danny was in a funk. Depressed. As he walked the late-night streets of Venice, he hunched himself a little deeper into his coat, burying his hands in his jacket pockets and keeping his eyes on the sidewalk. He'd come all this way to this sinking rock because someone said there'd be work here. He couldn't find any. And he couldn't find any Hunters that wanted him tagging along, even after he demonstrated his powers. Maybe they weren't the most impressive demonstrations he put on, but he was under a lot of pressure! He didn't perform well under stress. He'd never performed well.

Daniel sighed, finding an empty bench and plopping down onto it, sighing hard, eyes on his worn boots. What was the point? He'd never be confident enough to be who he wanted to be, he'd never be good enough to work solo, he'd never get the girl, he'd never find anyone who valued his particular talents. Even when he did do something amazing, like make it look and sound like a building toppled in order to throw the Devils into a panic, it was never enough.

So he did the only thing he knew how to do when he was down, he got up and kept walking. "Always walk forward away from your troubles," he could hear his dad saying. Yeah, well, Dad never had to deal with being useless.

And then Daniel froze. He didn't know if it was premonition, paranoia, instinct, or his own timid nature, but he had that feeling he always had before a job, or when he thought a Devil was around, that gut-tightening, pulse-quickening, knee-shaking feeling that said, "RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN THE HELL AWAY!" He looked over his shoulder and kept walking, now too afraid to think about his personal troubles.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nameless moved away, slinking away into the shadows, there was too much happening and all of the beings that were appearing were beyond its ken. It retreated towards the abyss of the midnight streets. It had not come seeking battle, violence, hatred, love, joy, sorrow, it knew not these concepts. They were high concepts, created by rational minds, minds that tried to order the world according to a priori principles. Nameless knew only hunger and need.

It slink through the allies, dry fleshless skin making a gentle rasp in the wet air of the canals. It did not have a guiding light to show it the way out of the ever revealing dark, but it continued regardless.

The demons were gone, and now Yosi was alone with his book. The female demon had departed, running off from pursuers that Yosi hadn't bothered too look up, according to her biography she had already killed one and was now confronting Jace. However, near both of the was Fyodir. Yosi decided not to follow, too much chaos to take the change. The other devil was dead and its body disintegrated. The hunter, Vasil, that had killed him had himself departed but Yosi knew not where. The Goetia did not detail the trivial lives of mortals.

However, there were pressing concerns for Yosi... there was the sounds of sirens and Yosi did not want to be associated with the mess inside the cathedral, his book might get confiscated.

He dashed off as fast as he could while carrying the cumbersome tome. The book was about folio sized, meaning it was a foot and half wide and two feet tall, making it very awkward to carry while running. The fact the thing was three inches deep didn't help matters.

Somehow though he managed to seperate himself from the police.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fyodir had to eliminate the other four devil soldiers quickly before they could even kill someone. Another soldier was in his sights but at a horrible angle. He had to relocate and get to a better position. Running into a building, he headed to the top floor and peeked through a window to a soldier running outside close by the buildings. Fyodir focused his sights on the kneecap of the soldier and fired. The soldier unexpectedly dove behind a fruit cart, making the bullet pass by him without so much as grazing him. Fyodir was surprised...

"I missed? Huh...Looks like the Germans are wising up on my attacks a bit. Time to step it up a notch. Try this one, Nazi-spawn!"

Instead of going for the soldier, Fyodir shot a thin, spike-topped sign's brackets, causing it to fall on the unlucky pig.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Teku looked back to hear Sirens coming closer to him."Aww crap i wonder what happened?" He looked around to see a man carrying a rather large book."Hey!...Hey!" He yelled running after the man as the sirens grew quieter. as he tried to catch up to the man."Hey! I need to ask you something!" He kept running hoping to not lose the man, as it might lead to why all these demons keep popping up here.

Senior Member ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

Time: Dawn

The sun was barely rising when the hunched figure slapped his hands together as if in prayer, muttering a prayer for the food, and peeling off the plastic to the ramen in a cup. Steam floated into the light crisp morning air as he waited. What was he waiting for? His contractor. It was a rarity for this man to actually be sitting calmly while waiting for the man who employed him for this kill. Usually he would sought out his employer, drag him half naked out of his bed from pleasuring himself with his wife, and pulling him to the sighting. But today, the man called Sin sat cross-legged, calmly sipping at his ramen, slurping up the noodles silently, eyes closed. Beside him was his only weapons he took on this mission; a giant scabbard that housed 100 identical katana, all crafted perfectly, indestructible, and never dulling. He, for once in his life, waited patiently.

It was an hour since he had eaten his soup, the sun still rising, before his light nap was disturbed by the sounds of shuffling feet and many pendants jingling around.

“Sorry mate--”

“You’re late. Your lucky you don’t get the usual treatment, you’d be soiling this ground with your piss and blood.”

He was left speechless as Sin stood; today he seemed strangely professional, calmed, content at what he was going to face.

“Uh… right, um this.. This is the place… right there.”

He pointed to the only tree in the middle of the desert-like plains, wilted and tried, grotesquely shaped as if showing it was in pain.

“Did ya bring what I asked?”

“Um… bout that mate… we had… difficulties…”

Sin’s eyes flashed blood red at the man; he didn’t see the blade, didn’t feel it, he didn’t register he had just been killed until he saw his crimson blood, painted on Sin’s blade. His thumb danced over his blade, collecting the blood on his thumb before he licked it. He spat a second later, muttering how it was impure.

He growled, irritated at having to wait for the girl to finally get here, when she did, she was still in her night gown. That, distracted him, but he bit his tongue, just as soon as the devil showed up. It was perfect. He hid his presence perfectly and watched as the darkness built upward…. Sin looked up at the 20 ft shadow being, white eyes looking down at them as thousands of tendrils slinked out of its shape, its body becoming something that resembled the black cloaked Death, without the scythe.

It howled as tendrils shot out for the virgin girl, wanting to taste her sweet pure blood. It didn’t even pay attention to the other person, Sin passing off as a human. Biggest mistake.

Sin’s grin spread across his face, eerily big as he licked his lips, his tongue playfully dancing across the rows of his sharpened teeth. The tendrils didn’t even make it past the cup of ramen, before it was furiously minced into nothing but piles of meat at Sins feet, two bloodied katana in his hand. Black blood spotted his right cheek as his tongue slipped passed his lips, sliding up the blackened blade of one katana.

“Mmm. Heh heh, you remind me of this little girl in hell who was condemned for murdering her sister for sleeping with her boyfriend… her blood was as tasty as yours.”

The devil looked confused at him, wondering what he meant by his next words.

“I haven’t had a good meal in centuries, be thankful for having the honour of being devoured by me…”

Sin shot off, the tendrils meeting him as he jumped, ducked, and flipped over the oncoming projectiles. He cut when necessary, taking a piece of it into his mouth and devouring it whole. He didn’t even chew, he didn’t need to. Sin jumped up, stabbing a katana to pin one tendril down, throwing the other into another one. Two more katana came to his hands as another two floated near by, slicing through the ones he couldn’t yet get to. All the while, he slowly made his way to the base of the devil. He was lucky this thing was just big and not powerful, otherwise he wouldn’t be getting a meal today.

But of course, Sin got carried away and judged too early; a burst of spikes shot out of its body, Sin had to jump back and slash the projectiles just to get away. It was stronger than he thought as the tendrils split apart, each splitting to five as each had little teeth to rip into his flesh. He wouldn’t let it though. But everything he cut, grew back with another five additions.

It was only minutes before Sin disappeared in a black entanglement of what was part of his opponent. Sin started to growl, throwing one katana into another mouth, but this time he kept to one. He slashed feverishly, his arm a blur. On the outside, the girl watched as what was a heap, exploded into bits of pieces, tiny pieces that were no bigger than her thumb, fall around him. Sin, covered in blood, licked his lips, a wolfish grin upon his face as he walked to his scabbard, momentarily ignoring the devil. It howled, but Sin slid the last two of his katana into the scabbard. He grabbed the strap and lifted it up, the opening angled toward the devil as Sin’s grin never seemed to falter, his eyes wild as he finally spoke.

“Let the tempest… Begin.”

Sin walked away, carrying a chest of money and jewels on his shoulder, his scabbard securely tied to his back as he walked away. He had already devoured the devil’s soul gem; it was rather delicious and satisfying, he could feel his own power slowly growing.

“Shoulda killed that girl, she’d taste good… that scent of hers was just… heh, I’d have to remember to come back for a bite.”

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yosi continued to run, but suddenly more sirens, more sounds of movement appeared in front of him. Gritting his teeth, he cut right. His lungs were fire. In retrospect he should have spent more time staying in shape, but never in his life had the thought of devils being real, nor him being caught up in a conflict involving them, ever crossed his mind. Leaning against a lamp post he looked up, pulling burning air into his lungs... and noticed the cathedral... again. He cursed too himself. All that effort... and he had managed to make circle.

There was a gun shot and Yosi dove into the shadows opening his book to the location index. The blood-text twisted across the page into the arcane letters and he read the information. It seemed he had stumbled into the middle of a fight between Fyodir and two devil soldiers, Immanuel and Rikard. He hung close to the shadows and prayed he was not seen.

Thats when he heard the voice from behind, he turned and looked at the name etched their: Teku. He stood, backing up not sure what to do. He decided to play it calm... this person might be a devil, but that didn't necessarily mean they had any particular interest in him. "What do you want?" He whispered, trying to avoid attracting attention to the two of them.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 11-02-2009 at 11:02 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Time to relocate again...I've got three to go and I'm about to have two."

Fyodir ran down to first floor and to the alleys to see what looked like two civilians, one carrying a book...He said to the two,

"Hey, get in the building and stay behind cover until I give you the okay that it's safe. There's three more I have to take down. Hurry...I'll cover you."

Fyodir ran back to another fruit stand and eliminated another German...that made three. Only two remained and popped out to start firing Kar98 rounds back at him.

I feel bad for all that fruit. I could make a mean dish with it all.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Teku was about to speak when he heard a man run up to them.
    "Hey, get in the building and stay behind cover until I give you the okay that it's safe. There's three more I have to take down. Hurry...I'll cover you." Teku Nodded as a German solider started to firing at the man.he tried to grab his Katana but forgot it was left at his work. He ran up to the devil, throwing a massive right punch before the devil could fire. making the demon fly out into the street."Come people get into the house! i have some questions for all of you!" He started running toward the building looking out for any more incoming fire.
    Last edited by Keisai; 11-02-2009 at 11:43 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yosi ducked into the the building as he was told, his motions disjointed and spasmodic. He tucked himself into the safest corner he could find, behind a chest that smell of too much varnish and too little dusting. He held the Goetia close and prayed that dawn would come to see him still within his earthly vessel.

He wanted to know what was happening outside, the sounds of battle and death made his fearful mind curious for truth, but their was only precious little light from the street and he could not make out the blood-letters of the Ars Goetia.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Seeing one of the remaining two soldiers fall out of a window, Fyodir thought to himself again.

Not bad, kid. The last one is mine though...

Seeing the man with the book run into a building, Fyodir followed while being fired at. He took cover behind a bar and noticed the German firing from a window across from him. Looking at the man while behind cover, Fyodir said,

"Don't worry. There is one more left. This is a personal matter between me and the enemy. He will die though as my comrades will guide this bullet into his skull."

Fyodir got up and fired at the German...The bullet sped toward it's skull and popped a hole through it to get lodged in the brain. When the soldier felt that, as he collapsed, his finger pulled the trigger down, firing a stream of bullets into the ceiling upon falling back. When the firing ceased, Fyodir said,

"You alright, young sir? Is the book alright?"

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace smiled silently to himself as he felt the beast follow through the rift. the basic drive the creature have would drive it here if the number of soulgems was large enough. Good. It might grow more with them. He paid no more heed to it as another devil seemed to run into him. He didn't flinch at all.

"one down one to..". She stiffed as she realised with throwing the devil off she revealed herself, she turned to jace and snarled light trying to look more fearsome than she was.

Jace laughed, he didn't either bother to summon anything to his side. Yet to her he would look no stronger then a human, the fear was something different. He merely straightened himself up and looked down at the girl. Looked down how a bird may to a worm.
    "Maybe in another hundred years." He said slowly, judging her without even saying anything. "But your not worth my effort right now." He stepped closer. "However you will help me find someone who is." He stepped by the girl and to the edge of the street. "Find me someone little girl or be away from me." He scanned the streets trying to find something, or someone worth his time.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Time: Night

He looked at the man holding the book, then at the man in world war two outfit."you know. i have some questions for you guys." He looked at the book man."Why is there police at the Cathedral?" Then he looked at both of them." Do any of you know why there are so many demons showing up here?" He needed to know. This may lead to his family's past. The past that was hidden from him, For all these years.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information