AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rainy Thoughts

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Default Rainy Thoughts

Well here I am in the library just hearing the rain pouring down on the roof. It just inspired me to write this poem. Hope you guys like it.

Rainy thoughts

As I sit here alone, all cozy and warm,
    I can't help but feel a disturbance on this ambiance.
    A slew of thoughts and memories arise to form a storm.
    One which I greet with full compliance.

This rain which I hear is coming down upon the roof.
    Yet I still feel the chilly drops upon my being.
    And mixed with the past, I can't help but feel aloof.
    For I can't help but think these thoughts of which I'm seeing.

When we started, you and I, we both were happy.
    There was nothing in this world to rip us apart.
    But as things went on, it all went down and got all sappy.
    It just wasn't the same as from the start.

Yet I still kept hope that things could change.
    But in the end she then confirmed she was insane.
    I tried to fight for her, but she pushed away from withing her range.
    And i got depressed that I wouldn't see her again... it started to rain.

So this rain that's coming down just brings these thoughts.
    Its hard to fully let go of those you love.
    But as time goes by those memories fade, and turn to blots.
    An incomplete picture to those who see this story from above.

The rain finally ceases and the sun comes out to shine.
    I guess this means that there's another story after all.
    Even though there was a time that you were mine,
    Now there's new beginnings, which we should grasp before we fall.

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Oh bro i hope this doeasn't mean that your sad....
    I like the poem.there were a couple of line sthat didn't sit well with me like:
    For I can't help but think these thoughts of which I'm seeing.
    I tried to fight for her, but she pushed away from withing her range
    but that apart it was good.decent flow, nice character. i liked it

Junior Member Lotha Cryso is just really nice Lotha Cryso is just really nice Lotha Cryso is just really nice Lotha Cryso is just really nice Lotha Cryso is just really nice Lotha Cryso's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2011 09:52 PM
    Threads

Wow wee, That was deep. Whoever the girl is, she must have lost something really great. The poem shows the trouble she caused you, if the poem is about you. I really really really liked it. ^_^

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ah, reminds me of the conversation we had talked about quiet a few times. And i'm glad you found something that inspired you, keep looking for things like that and you'll be writing even more things that will open peoples eyes. Just keep writing, big bro.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

@Rein: Yeah sorry about that my bad. Well the first one I was trying to say something along the lines of thinking about something and envisioning those images. The second one I wrote for the sake or rhyming, but I guess it didn't go well either.

@Lotha Cryso: Well its no that she troubled me, it was that we had been together for 4 months or so and then all of a sudden she just changed drastically. To be honest though, I just think she did all that to try to get rid of me. You see, she was trying to forget a person who she used to like, but I guess she didn't really get over him. Near the end of our relationship she kept insulting me and talked about how great he was and stuff. That's when I mention insane in the poem.

@Blackwick: Don't worry I will. Though not much seems to come to mind these days, but I still try to write when I can. I have some other things I've written, but their not complete, just sentences I've written.

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

Awesome poem Sig, deep and beautiful, something to be remembered always.

Junior Member Lotha Cryso is just really nice Lotha Cryso is just really nice Lotha Cryso is just really nice Lotha Cryso is just really nice Lotha Cryso is just really nice Lotha Cryso's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2011 09:52 PM
    Threads

That, in which, whom does it themself should be very careful about their karma, bad things mean bad things back, like a boomerang. And vice versa. I think... Shea, hope things get better for you mister.
    Ease of life in which you may think is fine but really be that behind every wall there is someone trying to reach out to you. You'll never know if it is in a good way or bad way if you continue to run like that.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This was a very good poem that came from deep feelings. It was really well written and flowed very nicely. Oh Sal I wish you'd come back.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information