AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: A Few of My Sigs.

Hisoka Eclipse :) is a glorious beacon of light Eclipse :) is a glorious beacon of light Eclipse :) is a glorious beacon of light Eclipse :) is a glorious beacon of light Eclipse :) is a glorious beacon of light Eclipse :) is a glorious beacon of light Eclipse :)'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2009 03:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default A Few of My Sigs.

These are a few of my sigs.

And here are some of my favorites I've done for other people.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Your first one, the image seems stretched a little. But I like the background you placed on it.

Your 5th one looks badly cut to me. But I like how you dont keep the same style and you change things up in your signatures.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Wow, I like the Toshiro, Kakashi and the "Chikaru" one. Those look the best because they really go with their bg and they look really clean.

The one with the girl holding the gun and the one with the girl with the red hair have some with outlines in some places. The one with the red haired girl looks really hard to render though, seeing as how it just goes everywhere.

One thing I noticed is that you make really cool looking bgs and I really like them.

Hisoka Eclipse :) is a glorious beacon of light Eclipse :) is a glorious beacon of light Eclipse :) is a glorious beacon of light Eclipse :) is a glorious beacon of light Eclipse :) is a glorious beacon of light Eclipse :) is a glorious beacon of light Eclipse :)'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2009 03:08 PM
    Threads

Thanks.

Also the first one is my first try at a sig that small and the 5th one was my first try at rendering a image myself (I suck at it )

Edit - Thanks, I always try my best to make the background look good.

I also rendered the Re-L sig (Girl with Gun) but as I said, I suck at rendering lol
    Last edited by Eclipse :); 10-28-2009 at 08:43 PM.

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i like the Robin one
    its sexy but classy and has a smooth look to it

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

The Terror of Death Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Katana Eva NERV Kunai
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2010 08:48 AM
    i'll tell you... but for exchange i take your soul, ok?
    Threads

i like the one with kakashi, but you should make the "ECLIPSE" in the sig more outstanding, and the one with Tear looks good

- Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow!
    - Life is but a passing dream, but the death that follows is eternal.

Junior Member Averlan has a reputation beyond repute Averlan has a reputation beyond repute Averlan has a reputation beyond repute Averlan has a reputation beyond repute Averlan has a reputation beyond repute Averlan has a reputation beyond repute Averlan has a reputation beyond repute Averlan has a reputation beyond repute Averlan has a reputation beyond repute Averlan has a reputation beyond repute Averlan has a reputation beyond repute Averlan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2009 12:35 AM
    Threads

Hello there. I hope my critique will help you do better sigs in the future . For short version scroll down to the bottom of this message .

#1 - render is a bit too small, also you should blend it at least a little coz it stands out too much, the light around render is not really good as you can clearly see that light should be shining from the left upper corner of the sig (according to the lit places on the render), you should also place text closer to the render coz it distracts attention from the main part if it's placed too far, OVERALL 3/10 imo for this one

#2 - now that's nice one, I like the style you've made it with, the only thing I can say is that you should avoid making strange borders coz they usually don't fit (there are some exceptions ofc). In 90% cases it's best to make a standard black border, OVERALL 9/10
    #3 - I like the render (kawaii Nagisa-chan) but it doesn't really fit the background, moreover the C4Ds which you've put behinf her and to the right (the ones which look like light beams) should be put in a diffirent angle to keep the nice flow with her hand (the one reaching to you) coz this is the first thing you see, again border is too fancy, black border would be ok here, text is too far from render, OVERALL 4/10

#4 - the background is so so, green color doesn't fit here. You should also make the background flow along with Kakashi's coat (so those black/brown brushes should go from bottom left to upper right side of the sig). Try to blend renders too as this one also stands out too much, nice place for text would be under or above his piece of cloak, also "Eclipse" shouldn't be transparent as it makes it hard to read, OVERALL 4/10

#5 - Mikoto's render is of terrible quality, it looks as it was made in photoshop with magic wand at 30 tolerance , size of render is ok, but background is a little too bright red and looks plain, you should add some C4Ds, OVERALL 5/10

#6 - again, blend render, the background on the right is too dark, you should make it similar color to Tear's hair, also whole background looks plain, add some C4Ds, text should be nearer render, OVERALL 5/10

#7 - render quality is very bad, I see you tried Liquify Tool this time and it worked out pretty nice, text is a little too big but it's in a good spot, you should blend Real's render, OVERALL 7/10

#8 - render and background colors are fine, but background looks plain and render is too small, you should add some C4Ds(especially on the left side and make render larger), text is hard to read, OVERALL 5/10

RENDERS MADE FOR OTHER PEOPLE:

#9 - render fits the background ok but it's a little too small. I have a strange feeling that the black shape on the left was put there just to fill out the place without any thoughts and it doesn't really make any diffirence coz background still looks plain, text is in wrong place, the good spot would be near her left side where her cloak and "black brush" meet, make it arc or something, blend render, OVERALL 4/10
    #10 - the background totally doesn't fit the render, it should be more like light purple or something like that to fit his piece of cloth, text is little too much to the left, it is almost cut by the edge of signature, OVERALL 4/10
    #11 - low quality render, border looks fancy, text is hard to read but overall it's nicely done, OVERALL 7/10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summing up I can tell your trying new styles and that's good. As general advice I'd suggest to stick to standard black border in most cases. Try to learn how to blend renders, don't use poor quality renders coz it makes sigs look really bad. If you want me to recommend you any guides etc etc or have any comments about my critique, feel free to PM me. I hope to see more of your signatures in the future.

SHORT VERSION FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO READ

#1 - 3/10
    #2 - 9/10 - my favourite
    #3 - 4/10
    #4 - 4/10
    #5 - 5/10
    #6 - 5/10
    #7 - 7/10
    #8 - 5/10
    #9 - 4/10
    #10 - 4/10
    #11 - 7/10