AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hitsugaya Toshiro is the son of Ichimaru Gin.

Senior Member NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK is a glorious beacon of light NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK is a glorious beacon of light NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK is a glorious beacon of light NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK is a glorious beacon of light NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK is a glorious beacon of light NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2010 03:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

lol... the white hair is a give away??.. lol i had to almost power down my gear and go jump out my apartment, lol jk man some people think like that, but no way are they related whats so ever, they might both have the hots for mitumoto (how ever u spell her name)

"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional"

THE UNSTOPPABLE SMILE!!!!!!!

Bringer of Chaos ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 255 - Torchic Shuriken Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2012 10:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KadoxxArtchikito PSN ID: ZukaxxMimozu

Quote Originally Posted by NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK View Post
    lol... the white hair is a give away??.. lol i had to almost power down my gear and go jump out my apartment, lol jk man some people think like that, but no way are they related whats so ever, they might both have the hots for mitumoto (how ever u spell her name)
    Lol, it's matsumoto, and I don't really know if Hitsuguya likes her, but he doesn't put up with her flirting XD I know that Gin teases her when he sees her, haha
    Just press play and let the problems melt away.
    What else should the music do?

Senior Member NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK is a glorious beacon of light NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK is a glorious beacon of light NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK is a glorious beacon of light NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK is a glorious beacon of light NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK is a glorious beacon of light NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2010 03:10 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hellraiser01 View Post
    Lol, it's matsumoto, and I don't really know if Hitsuguya likes her, but he doesn't put up with her flirting XD I know that Gin teases her when he sees her, haha

hahah true that, and thank you for the correction on my misspelling. The true question is, did ichigo's mom have an affair with a hallow cause ichigo's all fcked up lol

"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional"

THE UNSTOPPABLE SMILE!!!!!!!

Bringer of Chaos ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by NwBcOmPuTaRgEeK View Post
    hahah true that, and thank you for the correction on my misspelling. The true question is, did ichigo's mom have an affair with a hallow cause ichigo's all fcked up lol
    Haha, yeah, the whole "Visored" thing was kinda confusing, haha. Like, does it just randomly happen to people? The whole hollow mask thing, I mean?.......Wait! Maybe, since Ichigo was actually born from a soul reaper instead of, like, dying or whatever, that might be why. I mean, it might have something to do with it. The same thing might have happened to Shinji and the other Visored's, they mighta been born from a soul reaper.......now that I read it, it looks stupid, haha! XD

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Entirely not true. And Matsumoto ain't hitsugaya's mom. Matsumoto was the one who scouted Hitsugaya to become a Shinigami. Since Matsumoto and Gin seems to be of the same age (from a flashback episode), Gin could not have fathered Hitsugaya. And seeing how Gin treats him just like the way he treats everyone else. I call this myth, busted.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellraiser01
    Haha, yeah, the whole "Visored" thing was kinda confusing, haha. Like, does it just randomly happen to people? The whole hollow mask thing, I mean?.......Wait! Maybe, since Ichigo was actually born from a soul reaper instead of, like, dying or whatever, that might be why. I mean, it might have something to do with it. The same thing might have happened to Shinji and the other Visored's, they mighta been born from a soul reaper.......now that I read it, it looks stupid, haha! XD
    It's actually "Vaizard", not "visored." Every shinigami has the potential to become a hollow through the process called "Hollowification." This happened to Ichigo by having his "soul chain" cut during urahara's training session and nearly turning into a hollow. Shinji and the others became Vizard's through Aizen's experiments but since a shinigami who becomes a hollow becomes insanely strong and out of control, Urahara used the Hougyoku to help them control their hollow selves.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Souji Seta View Post
    Entirely not true. And Matsumoto ain't hitsugaya's mom. Matsumoto was the one who scouted Hitsugaya to become a Shinigami. Since Matsumoto and Gin seems to be of the same age (from a flashback episode), Gin could not have fathered Hitsugaya. And seeing how Gin treats him just like the way he treats everyone else. I call this myth, busted.

It's actually "Vaizard", not "visored." Every shinigami has the potential to become a hollow through the process called "Hollowification." This happened to Ichigo by having his "soul chain" cut during urahara's training session and nearly turning into a hollow. Shinji and the others became Vizard's through Aizen's experiments but since a shinigami who becomes a hollow becomes insanely strong and out of control, Urahara used the Hougyoku to help them control their hollow selves.
    Haha, I just spelled it the way I read it in Shonen Jump, haha. Yeah, I thought that too, that his soul chain almost fully devoured itself, and he was part hollowfied when he spoke to zongetsu. But does that mean Aizen experimented on Shinji before he left the Souls Society? He couldn't have done it after he left, because they mentioned being an orginization seperate from the soul reapers for a long time.

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haha, I just spelled it the way I read it in Shonen Jump, haha. Yeah, I thought that too, that his soul chain almost fully devoured itself, and he was part hollowfied when he spoke to zongetsu. But does that mean Aizen experimented on Shinji before he left the Souls Society? He couldn't have done it after he left, because they mentioned being an orginization seperate from the soul reapers for a long time.
    Well, what happened was:

Shinji and the other Vaizards were in Soul society one hundred years ago, and of course, Aizen. Aizen did not experiment on Shinji and the guys directly but on Tousen. He made some way for Tousen to be able to make Hollows out of Shinigami when he slashes them. Shinji and the others fell prey to Tousen's sword and thus became Hollows. Urahara, in an effort to save Shinji and the others, used the Hougyoku, hoping that it will reverse the process of Hollowification but he failed and the result were the birth of Vaizards. This all happened one hundred years ago but why did Aizen, despite his actions remain unpunished? He framed Urahara for making hollows out of shinigamis through the power of his zanpakuto, Kyoka Suigetsu. Now, Urahara is forever banished from soul society. His original sentence... well, you can find that out for yourself, hehe.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Souji Seta View Post
    Well, what happened was:

Shinji and the other Vaizards were in Soul society one hundred years ago, and of course, Aizen. Aizen did not experiment on Shinji and the guys directly but on Tousen. He made some way for Tousen to be able to make Hollows out of Shinigami when he slashes them. Shinji and the others fell prey to Tousen's sword and thus became Hollows. Urahara, in an effort to save Shinji and the others, used the Hougyoku, hoping that it will reverse the process of Hollowification but he failed and the result were the birth of Vaizards. This all happened one hundred years ago but why did Aizen, despite his actions remain unpunished? He framed Urahara for making hollows out of shinigamis through the power of his zanpakuto, Kyoka Suigetsu. Now, Urahara is forever banished from soul society. His original sentence... well, you can find that out for yourself, hehe.

Haha, that makes sense, but can Tousen still do that? And why is it that Shinji and the others became Visoreds from the Hogyoku, and yet Aizens soldiers became Arrancars?

Senior Member KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Sephiroth is gins dad then? XD
    I have a plan to get any predators of he AF!
    Everyone get Chris Hanson Avi! If that don't scare them off I don't know whatt can.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well, duh, of course he is! xD

Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haha, that makes sense, but can Tousen still do that? And why is it that Shinji and the others became Visoreds from the Hogyoku, and yet Aizens soldiers became Arrancars?
    I don't think Tousen can still do that. If he could, he would have used it in the karakura campaign.

Well, let me start with a quote, "Everything has a limit, no matter how strong you become, you will always reach the roof of your powers." Aizen said this to Ichigo. Which is true anyway, no matter how much power one gains, there will always be a limit. And to break that limit is the Hougyoku's true purpose/power. The Hougyoku is not an arrancar or vaizard making machine. It just so happens that the way to break the limit is to become your opposite, in the anime's case, for a shinigami to turn into a hollow (vaizard) and for a hollow to turn into a shinigami (arrancar). Do you get it?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information