AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Music/Bands you just can't stand.

Junior Member headphonegirl is on a distinguished road headphonegirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2010 11:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Miley cyrus - if she didnt have her dad no one would of even heard of her and she has to much money
    Taylor swift- i dunno why i just dont like her and kanye west was right at the mtv music video awards
    i <3 tokio hotel

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

miley cyrus is about my one and only hatred in music. i don't know why, maybe it's just her voice. her songs give me a headache. i just have issues with her and her songs

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 06:51 PM
    Threads

I hate Green Day, the Red Hot Chilly Peppers, and any perverted songs. Can't you sing about something that means something? Not like "She ****s so good!"

I really like Taylor Swift and Paramore
    Last edited by kimi no kioku; 01-03-2010 at 02:43 PM.
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

boopaloop! 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2011 12:53 PM
    Threads

Did you just imply that Taylor Swift and Paramore songs are deeper and/or more meaningful than Green Day's?

Creative mind Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 01:49 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by 3pleT View Post
    Did you just imply that Taylor Swift and Paramore songs are deeper and/or more meaningful than Green Day's?
    Touché.

I dislike most of the rap-genre out there. I have no idea what they're rappin' about, I hear a whole line of foul words, I see chicks in bikini's on screen that have nothing to do with the video, I see all the rappers wearing bling bling and if you look at it from a distance, you'll notice all those videos look the same.
    1 (or more) rappers, hogging the screen, doing stupid dance-moves while having a group of 'beautiful' ladies in the back shaking their asses.
    Then again, perhaps I'm not getting the message they're sending out.

Some of them I do like, like Eminem. Some of his songs have a pretty deep meaning to it and I've gained some respect for him to be different, within his own genre. And, you know what, I can actually understand what he's rapping.

Rappers like 50-Cent have no talent. They shouldn't even be there, imo.
    Not everything is black and white like that.

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 08:05 PM
    Threads

I'm not very strict when it comes to music. I'll listen to almost anything... I mean I enjoy some of Miley Cyrus's stuff, and some rap (but admitedly not a lot of it)...

But one group I have to wish death upon is

Brokencyde.

I'm not sure if you've heard them, but I'm not sure whats better... hearing them to see how bad they are... or not and saving years of your life.

The Sheena Fan sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2010 11:18 PM
    Threads

Most rap and country.
    Oh, and Disney music. Not the -wonderful- soundtracks to their brilliant old movies such as The Lion King and Mulan, I'm talking about HSM, Miley Cyrus etc. 'Nuff said.

boopaloop! 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BestFly View Post

Brokencyde.

I'm not sure if you've heard them, but I'm not sure whats better... hearing them to see how bad they are... or not and saving years of your life.
    I just heard them and I feel obliged to corroborate it: Brokencyde deserve to suffer long and painful deaths; they look like some combination of rappers, hipsters and emos and their music (crunkcore according to Wikipedia) is officially the worst genre of music ever spawned by human beings (possibly matched only by that long squeaking sound the marmosets make when they're in need). Do NOT listen to them!

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 3pleT View Post
    I just heard them and I feel obliged to corroborate it: Brokencyde deserve to suffer long and painful deaths; they look like some combination of rappers, hipsters and emos and their music (crunkcore according to Wikipedia) is officially the worst genre of music ever spawned by human beings (possibly matched only by that long squeaking sound the marmosets make when they're in need). Do NOT listen to them!
    Lol. I'm going to go look them up now!

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Back! Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2010 01:33 AM
    Threads

Nickelback, Hed pe and most country, although I do enjoy some Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood every now and then. Oh! I forgot some of the new rap/hip hop that has come out recently, so disgusting.

On a side note: Paramore is awesome. Not only are they amazing people (I have hung out with them a number of times), but they are talented musicians, and put on a great live show. And yes, they were popular before the "Twilight" song came out, "Decode".

But, different strokes for different folks. ^.~

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Pretty much any band that has more than 1 song about a relationship. Seriously, I'm so tired of hearing songs about other people's failed relationship/want to get back together/how in love someone is/blah blah blah.

It's overdone to DEATH. There's like, an entire world of things to get inspiration from; please find something new to sing about.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    Pretty much any band that has more than 1 song about a relationship. Seriously, I'm so tired of hearing songs about other people's failed relationship/want to get back together/how in love someone is/blah blah blah.

It's overdone to DEATH. There's like, an entire world of things to get inspiration from; please find something new to sing about.
    Does this mean you hate music in general?

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    You've just condemned, among so many others, The Beatles. Damn you, sir.
    @BestFly: Nice.
    Look, I despise contemporary pop as much as anyone, but you can't be too general, or else you'll insult all popular music in the process.
    Well, it would seem most people don't like songs about Icarus's wings melting, the subjective nature of reality, the Maharishi, functional alcoholics, demented and perverse carnivals, Siddhartha, Caesar's crossing of the Rubicon, subversive interpretations of the Bible, etc.- after all, if those types of songs were so superior, I'd get agreement all the time when I state what music I like (though, admittedly, there's a lot of sappy stuff I listen to, too).
    And besides, sappy songs sell like hotcakes. Just look at Paul McCartney, for goodness's sake!

@Ryuuzaki HD, Wolley (first page): Forget that junk. If you want head-asplodin drumming and instruments spinning in the air, ELP is without compare.

As for computers, as I've said before, I draw the line at synths actually being played (excessive looping and processing is boring, especially in concert) and sparing use of vocoders- they are not to be used for lead vocals, and they are not to be used constantly.
    More importantly, music must be good enough to survive on its own, absent stage shows or bizarre dress or dance routines or videos, for it to be worthwhile. I think that rules out most contemporary pop.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 01-08-2010 at 01:12 AM. Reason: "...Pull Jesus from a hat!" has got to be the greatest line in a song, ever.

Senior Member Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i aint gots one

Also j-pop, and nu-metal like slipknot and gay **** like that. Irealy dont like classical also

Junior Member NYanimefan23 is infamous around these parts NYanimefan23 is infamous around these parts NYanimefan23's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2010 09:58 AM
    Threads

I hate any teen artist signed to disney,

I hate almost all rap artists

Green Day they were fun...now they aren't.

Metallica. Sorry never been a fan, never will be.

practically all pop singers especially Britney Spears and Lady Gaga.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not very strict when it comes to music. I'll listen to almost anything... I mean I enjoy some of Miley Cyrus's stuff, and some rap (but admitedly not a lot of it)...

Brokencyde.

They kill my ears! Kill them!
    My brother listens to them. Uhg.

I honestly don't like Miley.
    Especially not her new songs. O_O
    Party in the USA . . . Get. Some. Jeans.
    That's all I can say.

Going from there, I'll continue on down the road of Disney.
    Demi Lovato. . .
    Every time I hear her voice, I can't help but cover my ears.
    Seriously, maybe it's just me but she sounds like a screeching dying cat.
    How the heck she got to #1 is beyond me.

Vanessa Hudgens. . . no comment.

Other than that, I don't really hate anyone.
    I'm not a fan of rap, but meh. I can stand it to an extent.

Oh, but I do dislike Jesse McCartney's new stuff.
    Honestly, I didn't think he was that bad before.
    But now . . . I don't know, it's just not . . . good.
    That's personal preference, though.
    I'm absolutely positive that girls began swooning over him when that album came out. =/

Does Disney enjoy letting their little minions go wild?
    Because I see no fit role model for little kids. ='(

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

O_O She sounds the same!
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 01-19-2010 at 02:31 AM.

Member GaijinOtaku is infamous around these parts GaijinOtaku is infamous around these parts GaijinOtaku is infamous around these parts GaijinOtaku is infamous around these parts GaijinOtaku is infamous around these parts GaijinOtaku is infamous around these parts GaijinOtaku is infamous around these parts GaijinOtaku is infamous around these parts GaijinOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2010 09:10 PM
    Threads

Miley Cyrus
    The Jonas Brothers
    Soulja Boy
    Kanye West
    Akon
    T-Pain
    All other crap pop-rappers

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay, so I was searching for a band more unbearable than Brokencyde... and I might of found one.

They are (were) called The Shaggs. Apparently they were famous for their obscurity or something like that.. I mean some bands have COVERED their TERRIBLE music.

If you want to be in pain go on youtube and find one of their songs.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Everything here seems to be bad. From Talyor Swift to The Jonas Brothers, seriously come on. We don't need anymore rap or country songs.

What we need is more rock songs. A lot more...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    We don't need anymore rap or country songs.

What we need is more rock songs. A lot more...
    Excuse me, but we have way too many rock songs... In fact, every kid who knows how to play guitar tries to form a rock band nowadays, so we get some crap like Louis XIV, Bloodhound Gang, etc. Some good rap, on the other hand, is still being made, you just have to dig for it.

Yew Neek™ is #1 DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 04:50 PM
    Threads

Any mainsteam( american),scene kiddie band,goregrind, pornogrind, sludge metal, speed metal, stoner metal and most grindcore bands.

I really detest these kinds of metal and such, just cannot listen to them. Also i just hate miley cyrus, jonas brothers, justin beiber,etc.
    Last edited by DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666; 01-20-2010 at 06:44 PM.
    "Groovy"

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Green Day mostly.

Member BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 11:59 AM
    Threads

For the exception of Johnny Cash...I absolutely hate country. It is a very retarded type of music.

I hate most rap for the exception of ICP, other Psychopathic Artist, Jay-Z, and Nas. I use to love Rap/Hip-Hop, and I will listen to Jay-Z/Linkin Park, and got into different kinds of rock (metal, punk, etc.) and basically deserted rap.

I do hate the Jonas Bros. and Miley and Naked Bros and all that Nick/Disney bullcrap.

I hate Taylor Swift, the woman can't sing.

I am beginning to hate Paramore cause the lead singer isn't that hot. (Hayley)

and I hate bands like Jet and most other hippy/indie rock. (I really hate Blind Melon). But Silversun Pickups is awesome.

Random AFI Quote: Oh My God, My God this can't be happening, God tell me, tell me this isn't real -A Single Second

Random Aiden Quote: I won't teach her to lie or make a plan. That clairvoyant stare and grin.God won't forgive me for this I know. -We Sleep Forever

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay, so I was searching for a band more unbearable than Brokencyde... and I might of found one.

They are (were) called The Shaggs. Apparently they were famous for their obscurity or something like that.. I mean some bands have COVERED their TERRIBLE music.

If you want to be in pain go on youtube and find one of their songs.
    I don't know if it's just me, but this music has some weird kind of charm. Not that I would bother listening to it, though.

Then again, I'm a guy who also liked that song House used to annoy Wilson in this episode.

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hate teenie bopper pop. I also hate country in general, as well as most rap. I like some rappers, but it just depends. I like DMX. Couldn't tell you why.

I'm pretty much a metal head. Mostly black and death, but I like the classic stuff like Judas Priest and Metallica too. Some classic rock is usually on my playlist as well.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information