AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A False Smile

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

Default A False Smile

Whenever i saw that smile i knew everything was alright
    all the pains, the worries and the sorrow
    seemed to drift away whenever you were near
    You always knew how to make everyone feel at ease
    Yet there was something you were hiding behind that smile right?
    all your pain and sorrow that couldn't be healed
    yet you smiled to make the rest of us at peace
    why didn't you tell someone that you were crying inside
    that you were hurting and dieing from your sorrow
    now you're gone
    never to return
    why i ask, why
    if you only show us your pain
    we could of ease it for you
    i hate you... i really hate you
    you brought us so much joy
    and took it away
    I hate you for showing me what its like to be happy
    i cry now more than i did before
    every time i remember your smile

Its been a while but I hope you guys like it.
    Last edited by Teddy2116; 10-27-2009 at 11:10 PM.

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

Now this one is sad to me, I like it, but it's very emotional. as if you lost someone very important to you. (More I say! More!) lol Keep up the very good work.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

It was very good and extremely emotional. I only saw two things that were a bit shaky. The third line, try to think of a different way of starting it off. It connects to the second line, but the way you wrote it makes it seem like a pause, and it distorts the flow.

The other thing is that in the 5th line. It reads: "Yet there was something you were behind that smile right?"

I think you meant to write "Yet there was something you were hiding behind that smile right?", or at least something of the sort.

Anyway, as I mentioned before, it is very emotional. That person brought happiness, but now that they've died and taken all that away, the narrator hates them for providing them with so much happiness that now is balanced by this pain. Not only that, they're angry that they put on such a false smile when there was something actually wrong, and the idea of mistrust also comes up.

Nice poem. Keep on writting.

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

Now this one is big change after i read your "For i am". ;__;

Well some people are really good to hide their pain and smile for others joy , totally sad. T_T
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

this is sad but i love it. reminds me of myself XD oh well... youre great teddy ^^ keep it up
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Senior Member Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts EVE Heart Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2012 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

well, what can i say.. i was hit in the heart.. the poem described me...<what an egoistic person i am>.. kidding...
    this is really true for some.. and yeah it would hurt that bad... it it's lost

~Howl's Mistress Evil Twin from the Other Side here to save her from further humiliation...

avenge me!..
    kill kill kill

sig by .Elmer

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information